Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sensation with Music Widget

ok but u wanna do scenes? or not this update

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    ok but u wanna do scenes? or not this update
    Not yet, the widget thing is a pretty major update, as this puts us pretty close to version 1.0
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

ok i'll just work on the images so there ready to go in the future

Can I say best theme ever? I am never going to switch my theme for a longgggg time, unless something better comes out. (which I highly doubt) I was also playing around with the theme to change the icons to the Endroid theme because personally I didn't like the icons that came with the theme. Also I changed some wallpapers. I cant wait for the next update!! (More widgets plus movable widgets...OH YESS!!)

Edit: Also is there anyway you can let the all apps section open up first instead of the favs? I don't use favs alot.
    Last edited by LastPrince; 08-24-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    ok i'll just work on the images so there ready to go in the future
    Alright. I will come to you good sir when everything is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by LastPrince View Post
    Can I say best theme ever? I am never going to switch my theme for a longgggg time, unless something better comes out. (which I highly doubt) I was also playing around with the theme to change the icons to the Endroid theme because personally I didn't like the icons that came with the theme. Also I changed some wallpapers. I cant wait for the next update!! (More widgets plus movable widgets...OH YESS!!)

Edit: Also is there anyway you can let the all apps section open up first instead of the favs? I don't use favs alot.
    Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it. And about the favorites, I got that in there
    My Themes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

UltimateCydiaSource (08-24-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it. And about the favorites, I got that in there
    No prob, I'm looking foward to the next update. Ohh how I can't wait for the offical release

this is one of my favorite themes too, and the next update sounds really awesome! but what happened to 3d page animations? i noticed you took them off the to do list

Quote Originally Posted by LARBIFICATION View Post
    this is one of my favorite themes too, and the next update sounds really awesome! but what happened to 3d page animations? i noticed you took them off the to do list
    They were probably taken off because dream board doesn't support custom animations. as far as i'm aware

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having a problem. when i go to the music widget the friend stream pops up over it. is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    I'm having a problem. when i go to the music widget the friend stream pops up over it. is there a fix for this?
    You can disable infinite scrolling, but that would require some plist editing, and I don't really want to go into that right now
    My Themes

Is there a release date for the 1.0 version yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Is there a release date for the 1.0 version yet?
    There is no release date for version 1.0. I just kind of work on these when I can
    My Themes

Thanks

1. This is the best theme for dreamboard. It looks really like an htc AND the speed is awesome. Respect Bro!
    2. U should take the iconmask from endroid because it looks pretty good with this theme and do u know how to fix my problem? Always when im at the 1st or 7th page and i slide a little bit to the right/left it shows me the last/first page.
    btw. when u are going to release a new update?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Agree^^^^

i agree with them too ^^

There is no release date for version 1.0. I just kind of work on these when I can
    Alright, and nice hobby too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekoooy View Post
    1. This is the best theme for dreamboard. It looks really like an htc AND the speed is awesome. Respect Bro!
    2. U should take the iconmask from endroid because it looks pretty good with this theme and do u know how to fix my problem? Always when im at the 1st or 7th page and i slide a little bit to the right/left it shows me the last/first page.
    btw. when u are going to release a new update?
    I'm working on the edge as is. I just got back in school and I got a ton of work to do, along with dealing with several personal problems and family problems that I will not go into detail about. The fact that I even get to my computer sometimes is astounding. So until things settle in my life, not a lot will get done. Also remember, I'm only 15 :/
    My Themes

Default Thanks!!(:
    Do you think you could add the toggleable wallpaper like on endeoid, where it moves when you switch pages and maybe the music widget could work with the grooveshark app? Idk but thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smacdallas View Post
    Do you think you could add the toggleable wallpaper like on endeoid, where it moves when you switch pages and maybe the music widget could work with the grooveshark app? Idk but thanks!
    I could do the wallpaper like endroid, but then I would have to redo all of the live wallpapers, and the wallpapers, and the sensation doesn't do that. And the answer to your other question is no
    My Themes

Default Ikay
    I could do the wallpaper like endroid, but then I would have to redo all of the live wallpapers, and the wallpapers, and the sensation doesn't do that. And the answer to your other question is no
    Okay that's cool.. This is coming frOm a fellow 15 year old, nice job most I can do is change my phone background hahah.. Any eta on 1.0 btw

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast