Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sensation with Music Widget

i love the last version its much smoother and better from the one before it , but i really think that it needs more icons ( HTC icons ) , i don't know why this themes has small icons it needs more icons a lot of icons to be perfect , but thats what i think, but who cares about what i think .

anyway , keep up the good work ; D

Quote Originally Posted by iLov3 View Post
    i love the last version its much smoother and better from the one before it , but i really think that it needs more icons ( HTC icons ) , i don't know why this themes has small icons it needs more icons a lot of icons to be perfect , but thats what i think, but who cares about what i think .

It's being worked on.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks man, but wow that comment was really all over the place!
    First, i'm not sure, but i think you said that you liked the version that was slower?
    Why?
    And like UltimateCydiaSource said, the icons are being worked on, but you don't understand why the icons are at an accurate size?
    Wha?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Thanks man, but wow that comment was really all over the place!
    First, i'm not sure, but i think you said that you liked the version that was slower?
    Why?
    And like UltimateCydiaSource said, the icons are being worked on, but you don't understand why the icons are at an accurate size?
    Wha?
    lololol

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I'm confused lol

I'm gonna guess you meant 'latest' version

hey i have an idea on the improvement of the google widget. instead of having a link open up in safari, the page could load on an overlay or a grey/white block. and a reset button to reset the widget, because you currently have to respring in order to remove it. just a thought

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackryno66 View Post
    hey i have an idea on the improvement of the google widget. instead of having a link open up in safari, the page could load on an overlay or a grey/white block. and a reset button to reset the widget, because you currently have to respring in order to remove it. just a thought
    The widget is being worked on. And yes that's the way I was going to do it.

But get ready for the most extreme update! Choose which widget is on each page!
    My Themes

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

Blackryno66 (08-13-2011), iLov3 (08-13-2011), satointl (08-12-2011)

The widget is being worked on. And yes that's the way I was going to do it.

But get ready for the most extreme update! Choose which widget is on each page!
    yay i guessed right? and awesomeness! cant wait!

awesome theme.

its reallllly glitchy lol..when u go into All Apps..theres no way to exit haha
    Last edited by xzero; 08-19-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xzero View Post
    awesome theme.

its reallllly glitchy lol..when u go into All Apps..theres no way to exit haha
    Actually tap the all apps/favorites section and it will close the grid

I was wondering if I could get a more in depth explanation of how to set up the "Friends Stream" widget, I have gone into the widget.html file (that is blank for me) and have pasted the web url via instructions but when I respiring I only see that same url under the widget in what looks to be a unclickable hyperlink, I must be missing something rather simple... anyways, I also want to give thanks to both deathbunnies and UltimateCydiaSource. This theme is great and always improving, that is one thing I enjoy, watching a theme evolve into something functional and beautiful, to many times I fall in love with a theme that the creator considers done and does not work to improve. So thank you guys

p.s. any estimate on the next release date?

Quote Originally Posted by perryhombre View Post
    I was wondering if I could get a more in depth explanation of how to set up the "Friends Stream" widget, I have gone into the widget.html file (that is blank for me) and have pasted the web url via instructions but when I respiring I only see that same url under the widget in what looks to be a unclickable hyperlink, I must be missing something rather simple... anyways, I also want to give thanks to both deathbunnies and UltimateCydiaSource. This theme is great and always improving, that is one thing I enjoy, watching a theme evolve into something functional and beautiful, to many times I fall in love with a theme that the creator considers done and does not work to improve. So thank you guys

Thanks bro and as for the friend stream glitch. I will look into it, because I personally have never heard of issues with it. As for the next release I'm not aware of any specific date but I can tell you that based on multiple things the theme is going through a huge step forward away from theming and more into like a mini OS port

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perryhombre View Post

Thanks a lot for the thanks, and as for the friend stream widget, it is a problem that I am also having. I plan to find a solution, and the next release probably won't be for awhile because it is a HUGE update. I'm actually redoing the whole plist for the new setting which allows total control of the home screen. I'm also adding in a ton of new features like user set background from the photos app, app shortcuts on the lockscreen, new live wallpaper and regular wallpaper selector, and a whole new settings menu
    My Themes

Thanks a lot for the thanks, and as for the friend stream widget, it is a problem that I am also having. I plan to find a solution, and the next release probably won't be for awhile because it is a HUGE update. I'm actually redoing the whole plist for the new setting which allows total control of the home screen. I'm also adding in a ton of new features like user set background from the photos app, app shortcuts on the lockscreen, new live wallpaper and regular wallpaper selector, and a whole new settings menu
    Wow I didn't realize how much stuff was changing. Well did you get the video link I emailed you? But sounds like we might need some new graphics so u know who to email

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Wow I didn't realize how much stuff was changing. Well did you get the video link I emailed you? But sounds like we might need some new graphics so u know who to email
    Yeah a whole lot has changed. But the cool thing is you can choose to have no widgets on the home screen and with that option i got the free memory at about 360
    My Themes

whoa that's legit. Ok now I feel like I should help. What's needed captain?

Thanks

whoa that's legit. Ok now I feel like I should help. What's needed captain?
    I'm gonna go solo on this part for a little bit. I want everything to be secret
    My Themes

ohh I see how it is. lol I understand but I defiantly want in asap. But If your down for helping I think I have some ideas for the scenes. and some of the graphics I already got covered

Thanks

ohh I see how it is. lol I understand but I defiantly want in asap. But If your down for helping I think I have some ideas for the scenes. and some of the graphics I already got covered
    No lol i just want to do the widget thing in secrecy. Everything else will be out in the open
    My Themes

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast