+ Reply
Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
im in spain!! timezone i don't know but right now it's 12:35 im working...
...
  1. #2301
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,947
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 25,741 Times in 2,505 Posts

    im in spain!!

    timezone i don't know but right now it's 12:35 im working...

  2. #2302
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    im in spain!!

    timezone i don't know but right now it's 12:35 im working...
    6 hour difference im just getting into work lol...will pm you tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    This is the version i was already using, and was replacing the Layer.png with a transparent image. Version 1.1 is the one i cant get to show with another widget. Could you still have look at it for me?

    yup sure thing will look at it tonight...weekend so will have spare time after work today

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    i-Master (09-23-2011), Schnedi (09-23-2011)

  4. #2303
    Alliance Member KnightWing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,703 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    hi guys, just arrived home...before I have dinner,, here are the icons
    Attachment 548744Attachment 548745Attachment 548746



    hey mate, I'm honored here u are...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Can you reupload it? Links down :/
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  5. #2304
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    some what off topic, but still applys: is there an updated site some where that has the correct bundle info/icon names and whether the pkg goes into Bundles or folders. http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/ works great for dreamboard themes but I cant ever figure out which folder etc... thanks.

  6. #2305
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I know I said I was done modding (well creating anyway) but since I had this one made already and it didnt have a home yet.....
    Heres a Fullscreen iNteractive 20 pic Slideshow.

    @Max....ummm used one of your overlays for the clock/date. Didnt think you would mind at all
    Thank you for saving me some work

    Navigation bars are on the left and right side. Tap the left side or right side to go back and forth.

    Put your own images in the slideshow folder named 1.png to 20.png

    Heres some screens.





    And here is a download link:
    h1 FS iNteractive SS.theme.rar

    Thanks henftling and gAbzII for a very nice theme
    hi master max,why i use this lockscreen slideshow didnt work?

    it only stay in 1.png...pls advise me thanks...

  7. #2306
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rickliew View Post
    hi master max,why i use this lockscreen slideshow didnt work?

    it only stay in 1.png...pls advise me thanks...
    Thats Durbens LS and he also states that the transition is invisible.

    Hit the right or left side of the pic on the edge and it will transition for you.
    its not an auto ss but an interactive one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    some what off topic, but still applys: is there an updated site some where that has the correct bundle info/icon names and whether the pkg goes into Bundles or folders. http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/ works great for dreamboard themes but I cant ever figure out which folder etc... thanks.
    Just use Appinfo from Cydia?

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (09-23-2011), elilab (09-23-2011), henftling (09-23-2011), Hosko817 (09-23-2011), R.Mortera (09-23-2011), rickliew (09-23-2011)

  9. #2307
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Ripping up my H1.

    Credits to surlygrl1969 for carrier, other status bar icons by bblake, wall by chrisbanks, dock by Dieselletwo and widget by LEX1411.

    this damned cool! you always impress daRock

    Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    Hey, crew--just two days new to this thread and two days late. Big thanks to henftling and gaBzii for the theme and to everyone else that contributed.

    @henftling and gaBzii: PM sent

    After reading through the thread; I decided to collect approx 99% of the icons and here is the zip:

    h1.zip

    I've also collected some of the widgets, so if you all need anything, just let me know.
    wow thank you man, will upload to our icon sets and will update first post this wekend - pm returned - waiting on ur anwer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Ripping up my H1.

    Credits to surlygrl1969 for carrier, other status bar icons by bblake, wall by chrisbanks, dock by Dieselletwo and widget by LEX1411.

    Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    Hey, crew--just two days new to this thread and two days late. Big thanks to henftling and gaBzii for the theme and to everyone else that contributed.

    @henftling and gaBzii: PM sent

    After reading through the thread; I decided to collect approx 99% of the icons and here is the zip:

    h1.zip

    I've also collected some of the widgets, so if you all need anything, just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Can you reupload it? Links down :/
    uh? ok still at work and have my private files not with me will reupload tomorrow morning ---anyway in the next 10 hours

    edit
    have cchecked the link it is working here even at work?
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by henftling; 09-23-2011 at 01:10 PM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (09-23-2011), DaRock (09-23-2011), nealh (09-23-2011), R.Mortera (09-23-2011)

  11. #2308
    Khiem cukhiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanks
    13,812
    Thanked 12,137 Times in 2,345 Posts

    My Winterboard icon


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (09-23-2011), elilab (09-23-2011), henftling (09-23-2011), JLKeo (09-23-2011), nealh (09-23-2011), snakeeater01 (09-23-2011), yangchengly (09-24-2011)

  13. #2309
    Alliance Member KnightWing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,703 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    this damned cool! you always impress daRock


    wow thank you man, will upload to our icon sets and will update first post this wekend - pm returned - waiting on ur anwer







    uh? ok still at work and have my private files not with me will reupload tomorrow morning ---anyway in the next 10 hours

    edit
    have cchecked the link it is working here even at work?
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Hmm..it's saying it's unavailable, idk why :/

  14. #2310
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    Thats Durbens LS and he also states that the transition is invisible.

    Hit the right or left side of the pic on the edge and it will transition for you.
    its not an auto ss but an interactive one.



    Just use Appinfo from Cydia?
    yes, I do use it but for instance this:

    Fantasy '11

    Version : 3.1
    Folder : A9E815A2-B0E3-467B-B4BC-50B8CDF9ED3E
    Bundle : 776_122_333_5501_115_FantasyUniversal.app
    Id : com.yahoo.ffootball2009
    iOS required : 4.0
    IconFile : Icon.png
    IconFiles : Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png
    Size : 12.67 Mo

    Name : Yahoo! Fantasy Football '11
    Author : Yahoo!
    Section : Sports
    Copyright : 2011 Yahoo! Inc.
    Price : Unknown
    iTunes ID : [email protected]
    Purchase Date : 2011-09-17T20:49:12Z
    Artit ID : 281970157
    Genre ID : 6004
    Item ID : 328415391
    Bundle Version : 3.1

    I Used FantasyUniversal.app and Icon.png, [email protected] and even Icon-72.png no change

    Tried the same by placing the icons in a folder named com.yahoo.ffootball2009 in "bundles. Still nothing.
    Still can figure it out. I also have unselected h1 UI respring reselected h1 UI respring with both ways and no change.

  15. #2311
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    yes, I do use it but for instance this:

    Fantasy '11

    Version : 3.1
    Folder : A9E815A2-B0E3-467B-B4BC-50B8CDF9ED3E
    Bundle : 776_122_333_5501_115_FantasyUniversal.app
    Id : com.yahoo.ffootball2009
    iOS required : 4.0
    IconFile : Icon.png
    IconFiles : Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png
    Size : 12.67 Mo

    Name : Yahoo! Fantasy Football '11
    Author : Yahoo!
    Section : Sports
    Copyright : 2011 Yahoo! Inc.
    Price : Unknown
    iTunes ID : [email protected]
    Purchase Date : 2011-09-17T20:49:12Z
    Artit ID : 281970157
    Genre ID : 6004
    Item ID : 328415391
    Bundle Version : 3.1

    I Used FantasyUniversal.app and Icon.png, [email protected] and even Icon-72.png no change

    Tried the same by placing the icons in a folder named com.yahoo.ffootball2009 in "bundles. Still nothing.
    Still can figure it out. I also have unselected h1 UI respring reselected h1 UI respring with both ways and no change.
    use all the icon names there then just use FantasyUniversal.app and put that in folders icon

    let me know

  16. #2312
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    use all the icon names there then just use FantasyUniversal.app and put that in folders icon

    let me know
    Done, double checked, and triple checked spelling. No Change.

  17. #2313
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    is there anyway to have more than 10 pictures in LS tap?
    Last edited by turbo205; 09-23-2011 at 09:39 PM.

  18. #2314
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Done, double checked, and triple checked spelling. No Change.
    Try toggling summer mode?
    Also, if using iFile it might not work right. Try ssh'ing into your phone and creating the folder that way. Hope you get it sorted out.

    Brian

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (09-23-2011), Hosko817 (09-23-2011)

  20. #2315
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Hmm..it's saying it's unavailable, idk why :/
    have uploaded also to rapidshare please try this Link: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|64...B3C447C770|0|0

    also have upload all user icons to picassa web album for easy broewsing through icons (thank you again JLKeo for your hard work)
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1074127...86/H1UserIcons
    also added this link to first post
    had a look at these and again thank you all who contributed...510 icons!...this is an amazing collection - thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Can somebody make me an icon for xmradio. Please. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Asator View Post
    Has a Google Mobile App icon been made? If not, is someone willing to make one please? The default one looks odd on my phone.

    Thanks.
    have to work today, and also at least the next three weeks I'm blocked. In case nobody will jump in, I will do these with pleasure.
    Last edited by henftling; 09-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (09-24-2011), JLKeo (09-24-2011), medic88 (09-24-2011), RandyTG (09-24-2011)

  22. #2316
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    1,872
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

    Hi,

    Is it possible to have this 2 icons

    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-d626de4c7f81db26aeca457e949c47a5.jpg

    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-38501b4a5f4832992f59d4fdbbd54daa.jpg

  23. #2317
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DaRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    3,337
    Thanked 2,363 Times in 660 Posts

    H for LS and 1 for SB.

    Credits to cTn for LS widget, chrisbanks2 for walls and slider, Schnedi for SB widget, surlygrl1969 for carrier and bblake for battery.

    Here is LS



    Here comes the SB

    Last edited by DaRock; 09-24-2011 at 12:36 AM.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    henftling (09-24-2011), Ramses2 (09-24-2011), Schnedi (09-24-2011)

  25. #2318
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    1,872
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    h1 - new theme from henf & gaBzii
    SD port by gaBzii and R.Mortera


    Notification ribbons - h1 style

    What are the names of the notification icons and where should we put them?

  26. #2319
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 148 Times in 91 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    H for LS and 1 for SB.

    Credits to cTn for LS widget, chrisbanks2 for walls and slider, Schnedi for SB widget, surlygrl1969 for carrier and bblake for battery.

    Here is LS



    Here comes the SB

    Looks clean bro! Mind sharing your wallpaper and plist? TIA

  27. #2320
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DaRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    3,337
    Thanked 2,363 Times in 660 Posts

    Here is the wall.



    Having some problems with 3 bottom icons not being selectable on SB with current plist. Will post once found solution unless someone knows the reason why? I usually use Dock for icon selection so not a problem but need to find solution.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    j1o6sh (09-24-2011), nealh (09-24-2011), rion_j (10-03-2011), sublimekch (09-25-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts