Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I know what the problem is and how to fix it. You need to change the var locale in Wallpaper.html using the Yahoo weather code and the Widget.html using the weather code that looks somewhat like USVA0645 (which is mine). Once you have the correct codes, it lines up correctly.

    Attachment 547686
    Attachment 547687

    Thanks to gary008 for the LS and norcal via Joserrr for the SB. I can't stop looking at my phone. BTW- I still can't get enough of h1ui. These icons are pretty rad.
    what are you using to get the icons on the LS?

  2. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I know what the problem is and how to fix it. You need to change the var locale in Wallpaper.html using the Yahoo weather code and the Widget.html using the weather code that looks somewhat like USVA0645 (which is mine). Once you have the correct codes, it lines up correctly.

    Attachment 547686
    Attachment 547687

    Thanks to gary008 for the LS and norcal via Joserrr for the SB. I can't stop looking at my phone. BTW- I still can't get enough of h1ui. These icons are pretty rad.
    surlygrl, what font are u using?

  3. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimekch View Post
    Seeking help from the pro's here, where do i find the codes to edit the positions for the "temp" & "desc" in the box weather widget as shown in the SS post of surlygrl1969 ?? Any advise??
    Thanks
    To get the weather code for the widget.html go to
    http://edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/

    To get your weather id for the wallpaper.html go to yahoo weather from your Safari app and place your city (not your zip) into the search. Once you have the weather set to your location, you can find the id at the end of the address in your browser.

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    what are you using to get the icons on the LS?
    Lock Launcher...it's SOOOO worth the $1.99.

    Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    surlygrl, what font are u using?
    Decker from BytaFont.
    Last edited by surlygrl1969; 09-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    rion_j (09-15-2011)

  5. #2044
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    -imageksi.jpg
    -imageztk.jpg
    -imagenyr.jpg

    was hoping someone can create these 2 settings icon like the rest of my dock icons please...thank you

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomsday116 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (09-15-2011), R.Mortera (09-15-2011)

  7. #2045
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 626 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    For some reason almost all the weather widgets do that.
    Mine only has a few clouds for FAIR.

    -img_0435.png

  8. #2046
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    -imageksi.jpg
    -imageztk.jpg
    -imagenyr.jpg

    was hoping someone can create these 2 settings icon like the rest of my dock icons please...thank you

    I would but i need some body to help me to even figure that psd out.

  9. #2047
    Hey Henftling, have you forgotten about lil ol' me? Hehe, just wondering if you've gotten around to working on a metronome icon. No rush, no worries, no problem if you haven't. I will be able to live without a custom metronome icon.

  10. #2048
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaw View Post
    Hey Henftling, have you forgotten about lil ol' me? Hehe, just wondering if you've gotten around to working on a metronome icon. No rush, no worries, no problem if you haven't. I will be able to live without a custom metronome icon.
    how's this one?

    -metronome.png

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (09-15-2011), JLKeo (09-23-2011)

  12. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    To get the weather code for the widget.html go to
    Weather Location Codes/IDs

    To get your weather id for the wallpaper.html go to yahoo weather from your Safari app and place your city (not your zip) into the search. Once you have the weather set to your location, you can find the id at the end of the address in your browser.



    Lock Launcher...it's SOOOO worth the $1.99.



    Decker from BytaFont.
    Thanks

  13. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thanks
    No problem.

  14. #2051
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    cleaned it up a little
    the step in the icon is a little more defined now

    -metronome2.png

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (09-15-2011), henftling (09-15-2011), JLKeo (09-23-2011)

  16. #2052
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    cleaned it up a little
    the step in the icon is a little more defined now

    -metronome2.png
    Looks sweet!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (09-15-2011)

  18. #2053
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    I would but i need some body to help me to even figure that psd out.
    tell me about it, i keep moving all sorts of stuff around and couldnt get the clip to mask right...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomsday116 For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (09-15-2011)

  20. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    Dock was made by me, I posted it on Macthemes, also posted by a friend on macrumors. Was inspired a screenshot someone posted with request on macthemes.


    Those look a bit like Zorsha by iPhaze

    Apologies for my mistake. I have corrected original post.

    Thanks for making this great dock.

  21. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaw View Post
    Hey Henftling, have you forgotten about lil ol' me? Hehe, just wondering if you've gotten around to working on a metronome icon. No rush, no worries, no problem if you haven't. I will be able to live without a custom metronome icon.
    hi man,
    no have not forgotten you still on my 2do list and will do with pleasure

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (09-15-2011)

  23. #2056
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    hi man,
    no have not forgotten you still on my 2do list and will do with pleasure
    it's done Jens...few posts up

    just posted this on twitter

    g1 ckb teaser
    its coming along nicely


    Last edited by jokerg7; 09-15-2011 at 10:16 PM.

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    cubian (09-15-2011), cukhiem (09-15-2011), Darrenrooster (09-16-2011), Hosko817 (09-15-2011), indyzzzz (09-16-2011), medic88 (09-15-2011), pro4ever (09-16-2011), RandyTG (09-16-2011), rion_j (09-16-2011)

  25. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Sorry to ask but love your set up!can you share the widget,wallpaper and dock!! Looks amazing!! Would be really grateful!
    Sorry for the lateness on posting this but here is widget: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Credit goes to CookieMoNs7eR for sharing this.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-16-2011), RandyTG (09-16-2011)

  27. #2058
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,357
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    it's done Jens...few posts up

    just posted this on twitter

    g1 ckb teaser
    its coming along nicely


    Epic! Can't wait

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to R.Mortera For This Useful Post:

    henftling (09-16-2011)

  29. #2059
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    SD compatible too

  30. #2060
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Sorry for the lateness on posting this but here is widget: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Credit goes to CookieMoNs7eR for sharing this.
    Thanks for sharing, what is the winterboard order for the 3 folders?

Page 103 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •