Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cityscape HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steffsbox View Post
    Hey, it does't work for me. I dont find the line "views.folderBG.alpha"
    If i change the code like you, then it shows an error, that this line doen't exist! Any idea?

Thx a lot for your help!
    That quote is actually from before I updated the theme so it won't work. If you want to accomplish the same thing on the new version then look a few posts up and I posted how to do it with the new version

I have an issue with the facebook, twitter, google widget. When i first installed the app it worked great, everything worked great. i scroll to the facebook widget and click on google to see if it works and it locks up instantly. Now everytime i scroll over to the widget it locks up on the google screen with only the images, news, places at the top but nothing else in the window, like it loaded halfway then locked up and eventually resprings itself automatically. But what do i do to keep the google widget from locking up my phone?

I tried reinstalling the theme multiple times with no luck.

first of all thank you for such a great theme. but i've run into some problems with it.

firstly the music button on the dock doesn't work at all. secondly on the app pages i can see the start of the second page icons (vertically) anyway to fix that? thirdly since the music button at dock doesn't work i've put the music icon on the first page but its not modified and looks pretty ugly. i've made an icon myself using the psd you gave here both x2 and normal put them in the icons folder but it didn't work ?

edit: almost forgot i dont want the widget page since i have a ipod touch i dont have constant net access so id like to use it as a normal page where i can put apps.

id really appreciate it if you could fix my problems

btw im using an ipod touch third generation with ios 4.3.3
    Last edited by eyemum; 10-26-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Default weather widgets
    Hello,

can u help me, please?

I'm from Romania and we don't have zip code for weather settings....how can i change town in this beautiful theme?

thank you,
    radu

Quote Originally Posted by raduwrc View Post
    Hello,

can u help me, please?

I'm from Romania and we don't have zip code for weather settings....how can i change town in this beautiful theme?

thank you,
    radu
    go to this site: Romania / Weather Location Codes/IDs and find your city! should work!

Quote Originally Posted by eyemum View Post
    first of all thank you for such a great theme. but i've run into some problems with it.

firstly the music button on the dock doesn't work at all. secondly on the app pages i can see the start of the second page icons (vertically) anyway to fix that? thirdly since the music button at dock doesn't work i've put the music icon on the first page but its not modified and looks pretty ugly. i've made an icon myself using the psd you gave here both x2 and normal put them in the icons folder but it didn't work ?

edit: almost forgot i dont want the widget page since i have a ipod touch i dont have constant net access so id like to use it as a normal page where i can put apps.

id really appreciate it if you could fix my problems

btw im using an ipod touch third generation with ios 4.3.3
    I am also interested to get rid of the web widget but want to replace it with one for photo slideshow if possible! Thank you for the excellent theme btw!
    Last edited by loukoumelos; 01-25-2012 at 03:00 PM.

so is this thread dead cause we havent had any replies for quite some time...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I would think so school puts a hold on themes normally

I wanted to change the temperature from farenheit to celcius and so I changed the code line to read

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

However it is still showing up as farenheit, any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Make sure there are no others ones ya need to change

Default New Version 1.1.2
    Hi i am using the new Version. it is the most beautiful theme i am using now after 2 months of looking around until i found you.i have few things that i will need your help:

1 - How to expand the games section add few lines or make unlimited

2 - how to add a new wallpaper to the list of 8 already uncluded. i tried the same size and followed numbering but not showing.

3 - if i activate the lockscreen then slideaway application will not work/show anymore besides other similar lockscreen.
    Thank you a lot
    what is your paypal to dontae?

Hi Metal, i really want to know how to add new wallpaper for your beautiful themes ?

thank you very much..

Hopefully this thread is not dead, I'm just wondering if its possible to expand the number of pages at the springboard. If not, are you able to remove the twitter/facebook widget and exploit the room there?

Quote Originally Posted by bagoy View Post
    I wanted to change the temperature from farenheit to celcius and so I changed the code line to read

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

However it is still showing up as farenheit, any suggestions?

Respring =)

Thanks

I love this theme but my clock is stuck in the 24hr time instead of 12hrs. Can someone help please.
    AkAdeMicKs

hey i just donated please send me the theme.
    CI: 28S07272VT353090H

for some reason when i scroll over to the Widget nd click on Twitter or anything and try to type, the sentence cursor is there but my keyboard doesnt pop up. any solutions?
    iPhone 3G 4.2.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys sorry if this is a noob question but I can't figure out how to change the icons on Cityscape HD. I go to Root/Dreamboard/Cityscape HD/Icons and when I put the icons in that directory they don't chnage. Am I doing something wrong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any chance there will be an iphone 5, iOS7 reboot of this theme?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678