Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cityscape HD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (06-24-2011)

Resetting the cache worked, thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

I should have sent it out already, let me know if I didn't, thanks!

I cant seem to figure out how to download the theme from the link I got could someone help me?

Thanks

Are you trying to download it with your phone or computer? with your computer it should just download automatically off of the link I provided. And with your phone you will need to unzip it with ifile and place the theme folder into the /Dreamboard directory.

I've got a question...is it possible to make some new icons?
    For example I would like to have for banking, mobile rss and db navigator( it's the timetable for the train)... it doesn't have to look like the original ones, only that you can see what's the background of the app...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Are you trying to download it with your phone or computer? with your computer it should just download automatically off of the link I provided. And with your phone you will need to unzip it with ifile and place the theme folder into the /Dreamboard directory.
    Ok but how do I move the file in ifile?

That lockscreen is very cool!!! Do you have any idea when it will be up??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnpt View Post
    Ok but how do I move the file in ifile?
    Click on edit and then click on the cityscape HD folder. Then click the clipboard button to copy or cut it and go into the dreamboard folder and hit edit again and paste the folder in there.

Quote Originally Posted by jumperdarling View Post
    I've got a question...is it possible to make some new icons?
    For example I would like to have for banking, mobile rss and db navigator( it's the timetable for the train)... it doesn't have to look like the original ones, only that you can see what's the background of the app...
    Thank you
    You mean to look like the springboard icons? Yeah I could do that for you, and I'll post them up here in a few hours when I'm back at my computer and can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnpt View Post
    That lockscreen is very cool!!! Do you have any idea when it will be up??
    That's actually skiptowncat's lockscreen he made on his own so it would be up to him if he wants to share it with anyone or not. I think I might try to make a lockscreen with dreamboard and put that in an update.
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 06-26-2011 at 03:53 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome theme! Just donated.

Cant wait to test it out~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tigabalm For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (06-26-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

looks great

15. The Following User Says Thank You to randyg734 For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (06-26-2011)

Thanks

Thanks! Sent

yes I mean the sptingboard icons
    thank you

Thanks

Here ya go! I didn't know what banking app you use so I made a generic one, and I also didn't know the exact names for them so you may have to rename them to make them exact to your app:

that's great ^^ thank you so much

I bought dreamboard just so I could buy/use this theme. Everything about it is exactly what I want in a theme; sleek, simple, minimalistic, and beautifully designed. Great job cornflakes! I look forward to future updates.

Couple questions:

Is the music note icon on the "dock" supposed to open the ipod app? I would presume so but nothing happens when I tap it...

How come certain icons are themed, but don't seem to match your phone, email, messages, settings, etc. icons? For example the calendar icon (at least for me) is themed, but it's not in a circle like the above ones and it's in color. Although the more I scroll through my icons, the facebook one is themed as well and it has the android logo integrated into it. Maybe something's been goofed up in my dreamboard...

Is it possible to change "Favorite" to "Apps"? I've tried poking around in the theme files but I can't figure out how to do it. Also, anyway to increase the amount of apps allowed in each "folder"?

And lastly, I seem to have found a bug related to editing mode (maybe?). I can't purposefully replicate it, but sometimes when I tap the arrow in the dock or the theme settings icon in the bottom right, the editing mode pop up comes up and sure enough, I'm in editing mode once I return to the home screen.

Sorry for the long post, but I feel compelled to help out with this theme to make it as perfect as possible. Keep up the great work metalliccornflakes!
    Last edited by willryan42; 06-28-2011 at 01:07 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to willryan42 For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words! The music icon should open up the ipod app but It may be a different bundle id depending on what device and firmware you are on so that might cause that problem. If you tell me what you're on I can try and find the right bundle id for your ipod.

And those icons that are themed android style are because when I was first making my icons I transferred the icons folder from the Endroid theme to test because mine weren't showing up correctly at first. If it bugs you, you can just delete those ones out of the icons folder.

And do you mean just swap the positions of those two folders?

I'm not quite sure why the clock widget does that, I used the code from the Endroid clock so the problem lies in that as well. I will try to look into it and see why it does that.

And lastly, that's strange. I haven't encountered that problem yet. I'll try and see if I can recreate it so that I can fix it.

Regarding the iPod problem, I'm on an iPhone 4, 4.2.1. I'll try poking around and see if I find anything too.

Gotcha on the icons. Doesn't bother me, I just thought something was screwed up with my themes.

No, I mean changing the name. Right now (at least for me, again, hopefully this isn't just my phone), Games, Favorites, and All pop up after hitting the arrow. I was wondering how to change Favorites to say Apps, and how I could put more icons into those folders as there seems to be a limit.

Regarding the editing mode bug: Yeah, I still can't recreate it, but I just randomly get it after pressing some of the dock icons.

======

Is there anyway to have the weather animation not go over the facebook/twitter/google widget?

This probably has to do with the widget itself, but how do you refresh the facebook/twitter widgets? i assume you could close out of them and then swipe back to them but that seems a bit cumbersome...

Also, my clock widget was in 24 hour format for some reason, but after changing the code to what I think should be 12 hour, it still shows it as 24 hour. The section of functions.js that i edited are below:

Code:
    function getTime(){
    	//gets the time
    	var d = new Date();
    	return (d.getHours()>=10?(d.getHours()>12?((d.getHours()-12)>=10?(d.getHours()-12):("0"+(d.getHours()-12))):d.getHours()):"0"+d.getHours())+":"+(d.getMinutes()>=10?d.getMinutes():"0"+d.getMinutes())+(d.getHours()>=12?"AM":"PM");
    }
    Same problem when I used the code you posted to make favorites pop up when you tap the arrow. I've resprung, rebooted, etc., still hasn't changed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Regarding the iPod problem, I'm on an iPhone 4, 4.2.1. I'll try poking around and see if I find anything too.

Gotcha on the icons. Doesn't bother me, I just thought something was screwed up with my themes.

No, I mean changing the name. Right now (at least for me, again, hopefully this isn't just my phone), Games, Favorites, and All pop up after hitting the arrow. I was wondering how to change Favorites to say Apps, and how I could put more icons into those folders as there seems to be a limit.

Regarding the editing mode bug: Yeah, I still can't recreate it, but I just randomly get it after pressing some of the dock icons.

======

Is there anyway to have the weather animation not go over the facebook/twitter/google widget?

This probably has to do with the widget itself, but how do you refresh the facebook/twitter widgets? i assume you could close out of them and then swipe back to them but that seems a bit cumbersome...

Also, my clock widget was in 24 hour format for some reason, but after changing the code to what I think should be 12 hour, it still shows it as 24 hour. The section of functions.js that i edited are below:

Code:
    function getTime(){
    	//gets the time
    	var d = new Date();
    	return (d.getHours()>=10?(d.getHours()>12?((d.getHours()-12)>=10?(d.getHours()-12):("0"+(d.getHours()-12))):d.getHours()):"0"+d.getHours())+":"+(d.getMinutes()>=10?d.getMinutes():"0"+d.getMinutes())+(d.getHours()>=12?"AM":"PM");
    }
    Same problem when I used the code you posted to make favorites pop up when you tap the arrow. I've resprung, rebooted, etc., still hasn't changed.
    Okay in order to change the name from Favorites to apps, copy this image into the images folder and replace the old one.

To get the weather animation to not go over the widget find this line of code:

Code:
    <string>insertview Live_Animated_Weather above ScrollView</string>
    And change it to this:

Code:
    <string>insertview Live_Animated_Weather below ScrollView</string>
    And to refresh the widget all you have to do is click again on the icon for the one you are using. So if you want to refresh facebook, just click the facebook button again and it will refresh.

You can't quite see the image I posted because it has white lettering lol but you can download it from here:
    http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/...%20HD%20Icons/

Oh and to find out what bundle id your ipod is just open up edit mode and click like you are going to add an icon to the springboard and find your ipod in the list and it will tell you the bundle id. Then it find "com.apple.mobileipod" in the plist and replace that with the bundle id it shows you in edit mode
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 06-28-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast