+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cityscape HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
THANKS! It's working perfect now.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

THANKS! It's working perfect now.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

My phone is running horrendously slow with this theme selected, safari is virtually unuseable. It just keeps freezing then exiting. It's a shame because I really like this theme.
    If it does get sorted can anyone tells how to change weather to celcius?
    Icon requests
    Photobucket
    Photos
    Ifile
    Paypal
    Amazon
    eBay
    Calculator
    Todo
    Tia!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm what device are you running on? Unfortunately all I have is an iphone4 so it was hard to test performance for other devices. I'll try to experiment and see if I can get the ram better

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

iPhone 4 4.3.3, ram is at 175mb but it's just so slow. Maybe a conflict of somesort?
    Anyway, any idea about celcius?

Edit: sorted celcius, go into functions.js and change f&p to c&p. I did a fresh download and it seems to be running better. Safari is still quite slow though not as bad as before.

Ok I have been playing with the CSS because the description and clock were overlapping, what do I need to change to get the time divider to move over?

Last edited by skiptowncat; 06-23-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    iPhone 4 4.3.3, ram is at 175mb but it's just so slow. Maybe a conflict of somesort?
    Anyway, any idea about celcius?

Edit: sorted celcius, go into functions.js and change f&p to c&p. I did a fresh download and it seems to be running better. Safari is still quite slow though not as bad as before.

Ok I have been playing with the CSS because the description and clock were overlapping, what do I need to change to get the time divider to move over?

Okay glad to hear that it's running a little better. Mine will get slow after I go to sleep and wake up with a lot of notifications but I think that's an IOS 5 conflict because it happens with all of my themes. Also the Divider in the widget is just on the background picture so I would suggest to make the description font smaller or I could change the dots on the background and send it to your, whichever you prefer. I'll also get started on your icon requests right away

6. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

skiptowncat (06-23-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you could change the dots to fit this I would be very grateful, could you also do one without the dots.

The slow safari is non-existent now. I think there must have been some other connection problem with the server. Really enjoying this theme, clean and simple with everything only two clicks away.

Thanks

If you could change the dots to fit this I would be very grateful, could you also do one without the dots.

The slow safari is non-existent now. I think there must have been some other connection problem with the server. Really enjoying this theme, clean and simple with everything only two clicks away.
    Oh good that's nice to hear it's working now, I'm not quite sure why it was giving you troubles before but at least it's better now. Here is a link to the images I have uploaded for you:

Cityscape HD Icons pictures by RGullotti - Photobucket

You will find that I made all your requested icons, their are @2x's as well as the normal sized images. I also didn't quite know what tia was and couldn't find much on it so I hope that icon is alright. I also made a different clock background with the dots moved over and I have one without dots for you. Just make sure that I spelled all the app names correctly when putting them into your icons folder and also make sure to delete the cache folder that dreamboard creates for this theme under /dreamboard/_library because no icons changes will take effect until that is deleted so it can recache the new icons.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thanks
    In
    Advance

They look awesome! Just need clock icon now to finish please.
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 06-23-2011 at 12:29 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought your theme today, but unfortunately I don't know how to change the icons...
    Could you help me please?
    thx

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I've got a lockscreen for this theme but I'm struggling to get the date to show clearly, any ideas what to add to the HTML to make it thicker text?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumperdarling View Post
    I bought your theme today, but unfortunately I don't know how to change the icons...
    Could you help me please?
    thx
    Which icons do you want to change?

I've got a lockscreen for this theme but I'm struggling to get the date to show clearly, any ideas what to add to the HTML to make it thicker text?

Wow that looks like a nice lockscreen, is that a winterboard or dreamboard lockscreen?

And if you use "font-weight:" in the html that should make it thicker

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

skiptowncat (06-23-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Its a winterboard lockscreen (dreamboard doesn't support lockscreens?)
    I'll get it looking right then post it up.

Thanks

Its a winterboard lockscreen (dreamboard doesn't support lockscreens?)
    I'll get it looking right then post it up.
    The latest version of dreamboard actually has support for lock screen views now. The only downside is you won't get any notifications on your lock screen when you have that enabled on dreamboard.

Thanks

How do I make the message icon become bitesms as this is the messenger I use?

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

Dray1983 (06-23-2011)

Thanks

Metal, I did everything you said and my bite SMS icon won't change to look like the standard message icon, I've Rez ringed the phone a couple of times and still no luck.

Thanks

Oh okay, that's probably the cache folders fault. Go to /Dreamboard/_library/Cache/Icons and delete the Cityscape HD folder. Whenever you change icons you need to delete that folder so it can reload it into the cache. Otherwise it will just keep loading the old icons from that folder in.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like to know it in general, because for example my message and my phone icons are still green, just from the ... I don't know why
    and nie I would like to know how to replace and in which folder, because in the folder dreamboard/cityscape hd/icons I have the phone icon in grey, but on my phone it's green... That's the problem...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumperdarling View Post
    I would like to know it in general, because for example my message and my phone icons are still green, just from the ... I don't know why
    and nie I would like to know how to replace and in which folder, because in the folder dreamboard/cityscape hd/icons I have the phone icon in grey, but on my phone it's green... That's the problem...

Did you delete the cache? And make sire the icons are named exactly as they are on the springboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, I've deleted the cache and the icons are named as they were from the beginning...
    For example, I go to editing mode and add the camera, then there is of course the usual Icon, but now I'd like to have the one from your design... In which folder do I have to rename what?^^
    I know, it sounds a bit stupid, but I've tried and it doesn't want...

Now it works... I don't know why, but now the icons are right...Thank you for that theme
    Last edited by jumperdarling; 06-24-2011 at 12:46 AM.