+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seven OS HD (original theme by K.Nitsua/Zausser)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Haha yeah that too. Guess i just can't see it there from my phone. Did anyone ever figure out the issue with the icon badges?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Haha yeah that too. Guess i just can't see it there from my phone. Did anyone ever figure out the issue with the icon badges?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, brand new newb here. I LOVE this theme. So much that I've been tinkering well beyond my abilities all day to get it to work. Unfortunately, I've not been successful, but I'm hoping you kind peeps can help me out. Thanks to all the good info in this thread, I finally got it in my phone in the right place via iExplorer. And I used iFile to make sure the r-w-e settings were correct. Alas, when I chose this lovely theme from Dreamboard (I'm running 1.1.4), all I see is the background. No boxes, icons or anything. Just a blank screen with the default background. It does seem to be active, as my touch to various parts of the screen triggers actions like opening the calender, or launching the phone. I just can't see anything! Other DB themes are working well.

I'm certain that I've missed something fundamental. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default this
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperGTR View Post
    Hi, i have just downloaded this theme and have everything running nicely except the weather widget. It just shows a blank box, when i press it, it takes me to the weather app. How do i go about setting this up?
    this is what's happening to me, changed the c&p to f&p and then the whole thing disappeared on me.

tried uninstalling dreamboard, reinstall, didn't work, folder permissions set to mobile mobile and read w e for all.
    not sure what to do next

Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 Times in 1,464 Posts

I believe weather widgets on ios5 uses a different fetch protocall or something..it'd need to be remade for ios5

Thanks

Well this still work perfectly on my iPod (on 5.0.1)... Don't know what's the problem. I'll try to fix some things soon, but I don't promise anything. I just got no times these days, and I have lots of projects

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banyairicsike View Post
    Hi everybody.

I want to change the clock to 24 hours.

I go to Widgets/Basic Wall/config.js and I transcribe false to true, but the clock doeasn't change! Why?? (I was in the windows)

Then I go to Widgets/Calendar/config.js and did the same, but nothing change!

What's the problem?
    Problem solved!! Phone Restart was the key.
    Last edited by banyairicsike; 05-27-2012 at 01:15 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post
    INCREDIBLE THEME... Love Love the function of this theme. I made a major alteration and replaced "Dreamboard" with "facebook" w/o altering the appearance.

However there is an issue, the sms does not update with missed texts, and neither does the phone. Please help correct this one
    How did you replace 'Dreamboard' with 'Facebook'? I'd love to do this, but am totally new to the whole jailbreaking world and I'm not confident enough to do to much tinkering.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toots* View Post
    How did you replace 'Dreamboard' with 'Facebook'? I'd love to do this, but am totally new to the whole jailbreaking world and I'm not confident enough to do to much tinkering.
    Ok, I figured out how to change it to facebook. However, I'm trying to change the camera shortcut to point to music instead but it's not working. Also my phone battery died so when I powered my phone back on again, the 'dreamboard' shortcut was back to directing to 'dreamboard'. Is there a way to change this permanently or is it a case that I'll have to go in and change it manually every time my phone powers off.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Seven OS HD (original theme by K.Nitsua/Zausser)-img_0010.png
    I get bored pretty quick. Great job on the theme, my favorite so far

Green Apple
    Thanks

this theme actually looks alot better without the layout1
    i just changed the layout1 name to get rid of it.
    But i guess it's better to change some code aswell for a smoother run?

Now i'm trying to line up games and media with apps/config horizontally.
    But i have no program to change the images.
    Could someone help me out on this one?
    Last edited by opion; 06-16-2012 at 07:00 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know activity here has slowed down recently, but I only just found the thread, read through, and decided to do my own customization. What do you guys think?
    Seven OS HD (original theme by K.Nitsua/Zausser)-6qtcj.jpg

I have a iPod Touch, so the phone shortcut is worthless to me. I set it to open Google Voice instead, which I use for texting via wifi.
    I made the reddit and Facebook icons myself, too- or at least, modified them from icons I found on google. Initally, I had Trillian down there, but I decided I don't actually use it enough. Got rid of Dreamboard right away. Why would I need a constant shortcut to Dreamboard all the time?

I'm still deciding whether I want to bother with the effort to change the colors in the SBSettings theme too, or just use a different one that goes well. I'm leaning toward the latter.

I'll probably change the sevenOS text on the main screen, but I haven't decided what to put instead yet. Perhaps I'll also change the dots next to the menu items into gears. I'm also considering alternative menu titles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seven OS HD (original theme by K.Nitsua/Zausser)-txzgh.jpg  
    Last edited by jook11; 06-22-2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: updated screenshot, added information

Green Apple
    Thanks

i download the theme awoseme theme but when i set my icons and then respring my iphone or switching dreamboard theme and switching again to seven os my icons are not set like i did
    please help !!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    i download the theme awoseme theme but when i set my icons and then respring my iphone or switching dreamboard theme and switching again to seven os my icons are not set like i did
    please help !!!!
    Try setting the permissions in iFile to the following. owner = mobile, group = mobile
    That usually does the trick

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Try setting the permissions in iFile to the following. owner = mobile, group = mobile
    That usually does the trick
    I cant set the permission to mbile only the ownership and that didn't help is ther anything else I can do ?

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    I cant set the permission to mbile only the ownership and that didn't help is ther anything else I can do ?
    Never mind fixed with that way I file just didn't save my changes at the first time thanx
    Last edited by udiflpb; 01-31-2013 at 11:52 PM.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678