+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Cydia Released] iLUCiFiED HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by medicman67 I have a green haze over my sms pics in the chat window. when i choose the photo and it enlarges the pic is fine. I
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medicman67 View Post
    I have a green haze over my sms pics in the chat window. when i choose the photo and it enlarges the pic is fine. I have tried everything i can think of to edit the files inside the com.apple.chatkit to remove the haze. anyone have any ideas? thanks
    it is not a bug, it was design that way to give a faint cyan cover the MMS images. if you dont like it, unzip the attachment below, and overwrite them in com.apple.chatkit follow by a respring... it should give clear image on the next mms that u send
    Attached Files Attached Files

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Collie mods look cool... When will they be available?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    uhm which iDevice are u on? which iOS? could u post up some screenshot?
    iPhone 4 4.2.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone EdgeNsketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have a problem with the itune loading screen? i don't get the Ilucified but another loading screen iradiant?

Thanks

PINK + RED mods are available on Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeNsketch View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with the itune loading screen? i don't get the Ilucified but another loading screen iradiant?
    i just realized that it was accidentally overwritten by the old files. Here is the fix, download, unzip and overwrite the old folder in iLUCiFiED HD Loading Screen.theme\Bundles

7. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

EdgeNsketch (06-24-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone EdgeNsketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    PINK + RED mods are available on Cydia

i just realized that it was accidentally overwritten by the old files. Here is the fix, download, unzip and overwrite the old folder in iLUCiFiED HD Loading Screen.theme\Bundles
    awesome!! thanks!

Thanks

@medicman67: Download the file below name it as [email protected]
    and overwrite the old on inside iLUCiFiED HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    It will clear the slider BG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Cydia Released] iLUCiFiED HD-bottombarbkgndlock-2x.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im having a trouble installing this theme....i downloaded via cydia and activated by winterboard...but my old background and lockscreen still shows up. It's not the new one!

what do i do

Thanks

Wow nice theme will be having a lot of requests for this one lol

Thanks

anybody got missing icons? I'm missing ToneFxs, MakeItMine and iProtect & FontSwap. Thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    anybody got missing icons? I'm missing ToneFxs, MakeItMine and iProtect & FontSwap. Thx
    hi sry for the late rpl. I was busy with work these few days. will get back to ya tmr! wow which device n ios are u on that you r still using fontswap?anyway tonefx and makeitmine icons are included in the theme

Bundles for fontswap & iprotect are attached below. Bundles name were taken from cfbundleidentifier so you have to try it out n let me know

14. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

laz305 (07-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having trouble changing wallpapers on this theme. Also the androidlockxt ls doesn't load on my LS. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what folder the original wallpaper is on this theme so I can overwrite the current one?
    Last edited by Borrachonn; 06-30-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borrachonn View Post
    I'm having trouble changing wallpapers on this theme. Also the androidlockxt ls doesn't load on my LS. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what folder the original wallpaper is on this theme so I can overwrite the current one?
    hi
    if you are using SB weather or slideshow then u need to change the wallpaper of those widget in order to change the wallpaper. regarding the androidlock xt, im not sure what is your issue. are u able to change to other theme that come tog with the tweak by default?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh ok I thought there may be a different location for the wallpaper. I used ifile to try to overwrite the wallpaper.png file in that folder but the save doesn't take, it reverts back to the original file. I'm guessing I didnt have the right permissions set for the folder and file, so I tried to change permissions using ifile but it didn't seem to work. I'm gonna try using openssh to do this, but I'm not sure how.

Also, as far as androidlockxt, I have it selected on winterboard but nothing changed on my lockscreen, is there any additional package I need to install from Cydia to get it to work? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borrachonn View Post
    Oh ok I thought there may be a different location for the wallpaper. I used ifile to try to overwrite the wallpaper.png file in that folder but the save doesn't take, it reverts back to the original file. I'm guessing I didnt have the right permissions set for the folder and file, so I tried to change permissions using ifile but it didn't seem to work. I'm gonna try using openssh to do this, but I'm not sure how.

Also, as far as androidlockxt, I have it selected on winterboard but nothing changed on my lockscreen, is there any additional package I need to install from Cydia to get it to work? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    may i ask which device are you on? and iOS? remember that there are 2 of them: [email protected] & Wallpaper.png need to be replaced.

For androidlockXT you need to have the app AndroidLock XT installed bro, and it is not working with winterboard, but choose the theme from the app settings itself ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey jim.. i am happy with this theme.. its great. im just strugglin to change the weather location through ifile. im not getting a ''weather'' option. and also, my spring board crashed when im trying to move my icons around :S
    other than that.. its fantastic. i'l be keeping this defo. then may get you to tweek it for me with the images of my gf in the slideshow

Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 997 Posts

Love your themes man. Don't stop the awesomeness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parksinho View Post
    hey jim.. i am happy with this theme.. its great. im just strugglin to change the weather location through ifile. im not getting a ''weather'' option. and also, my spring board crashed when im trying to move my icons around :S
    other than that.. its fantastic. i'l be keeping this defo. then may get you to tweek it for me with the images of my gf in the slideshow
    Hi, the weather code you have to change it yourself. the instruction is provided with the theme itself. I'm not sure why your springboard is crashing but I'm sure it has nothing to do with any themes out there . for the slideshow, jus post up ur full resolution images here n I will do it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Love your themes man. Don't stop the awesomeness

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    how do i make it so the status bar in-applications doesnt dim or go darker?

i have ipod touch 4g on 4.3.3 if that helps
    Last edited by freedomfire; 07-14-2011 at 05:53 PM.