+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] HTC HD2 for DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by aauspitz To edit the icons in Dreamboard Edit Mode. Is this your first DB theme? Do you have iFile on your device? Yes is have iFile. ive
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    To edit the icons in Dreamboard Edit Mode.

    Is this your first DB theme?

    Do you have iFile on your device?
    Yes is have iFile.
    ive used dreamboards loads before believe it or not
    But not to tweak anything..
    Themes arent really my thing

    So what do i do then with ifile?
    Last edited by AnranT166; 06-03-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  2. #22
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 66 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnranT166 View Post
    Yes is have iFile.
    ive used dreamboards loads before believe it or not
    But not to tweak anything..
    Themes arent really my thing


    Setting the right permissions may help your crashing issue.

    So, to do that, navigate to your DB folder in iFile and click on the blue arrow for the HD2 folder.

    Set the following:

    - Apply hierarchically (ON)
    - Owner (mobile)
    - Group (mobile)
    - User: Read, Write, Execute
    - Group: Read, Write, Execute
    - World: Read, Write, Execute

    Click done and respring and you should be set.

  3. #23
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post


    Setting the right permissions may help your crashing issue.

    So, to do that, navigate to your DB folder in iFile and click on the blue arrow for the HD2 folder.

    Set the following:

    - Apply hierarchically (ON)
    - Owner (mobile)
    - Group (mobile)
    - User: Read, Write, Execute
    - Group: Read, Write, Execute
    - World: Read, Write, Execute

    Click done and respring and you should be set.
    It didn't work :...(

  4. #24
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 66 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnranT166 View Post
    It didn't work :...(
    Sorry to hear that. You must be running low on RAM, I'm not having this issue.

    Do you have DB Beta 1.1.1? And what's your device?

  5. #25
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Sorry to hear that. You must be running low on RAM, I'm not having this issue.

    Do you have DB Beta 1.1.1? And what's your device?
    I have DB 1.1. How do you get 1.1.1??? And my device is iPhone 3GS

  6. #26
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 66 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnranT166 View Post
    I have DB 1.1. How do you get 1.1.1??? And my device is iPhone 3GS
    Do you have the DB repo on your Cydia?

    I think your 3GS does not have enough RAM to handle this theme, unfortunately.

  7. #27
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Do you have the DB repo on your Cydia?

    I think your 3GS does not have enough RAM to handle this theme, unfortunately.
    Arh what a shame Cheers for all the help anyway

  8. #28
    iPhoneaholic cavman2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 156 Times in 102 Posts

    How do we make the pics show up for call me? I have contacts setup in call me but when i open the folder theyare all question marks.

  9. #29
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    How do we make the pics show up for call me? I have contacts setup in call me but when i open the folder theyare all question marks.
    You have to use the psd file and make your own. In the next version, I will make this a lot easier to do. And thanks for the good feedback so far guys and I am sorry if there are any bugs and I will listen and fix them.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (06-03-2011)

  11. #30
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Is the Date (calendar) and Alarm Off that is below the clock and weather widget meant to be interactive?

  12. #31
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lecheygidge View Post
    Is the Date (calendar) and Alarm Off that is below the clock and weather widget meant to be interactive?
    No they are not meant to be interactive. They do not do anything special.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  13. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 178 Times in 153 Posts

    Hey deathbybunnies, i was wondering why the dialer is only partially theme?

  14. #33
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Ok but no button for all apps?

  15. #34
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey deathbybunnies, i was wondering why the dialer is only partially theme?
    The UI and apps' themes are still in progress
    Quote Originally Posted by iparker420 View Post
    Ok but no button for all apps?
    lol what are you talking about? The app drawer button is the 3 silver squares with 1 green square
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  16. #35
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Great theme thanks! is there an iAcces keyboard theme that you can recommend to use with this theme on the iPhone4?

  17. #36
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked 697 Times in 433 Posts

    Lovin the theme man. Big fan of HTC and u rlly hit me sweet tooth with this one. Thanks!!

    *Update*

    Seems like when i click the Menu and Apps buttons, my springboard crashes....wierd...
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 06-14-2011 at 05:43 AM.

  18. #37
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Great theme thanks! is there an iAcces keyboard theme that you can recommend to use with this theme on the iPhone4?
    Yes it's in the original, non- dreamboard version of this thread - http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d2-ported.html

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Lovin the theme man. Big fan of HTC and u rlly hit me sweet tooth with this one. Thanks!!

    *Update*

    Seems like when i click the Menu and Apps buttons, my springboard crashes....wierd...
    Are you on the new beta?
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (06-14-2011)

  20. #38
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked 697 Times in 433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Yes it's in the original, non- dreamboard version of this thread - http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d2-ported.html

    Are you on the new beta?
    I am runnin DB v1.1 is tht the newest beta?

  21. #39
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    I am runnin DB v1.1 is tht the newest beta?
    No you have to download the beta 1.1.2 from wynds repo- http://dreamboard.us/beta/
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  22. #40
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked 697 Times in 433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    No you have to download the beta 1.1.2 from wynds repo- http://dreamboard.us/beta/
    Dam...i wanna ask Wynd if i can get it for free since i cannot purchase cause im too young to verify paypal, only reason i even have DB is that my friend let me borrow his ipod for a couple of days . Anyone know a way to contact Wynd?? email or aim?? something?
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 06-14-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts