+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Cydia & Themeit Released] iRaident HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by zjimmyz Hi, It was made by mistake when i wrote the html code where the "[email protected]" was used instead of "Fog@2x" to fix this, you open the
...
  1. #61
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Hi, It was made by mistake when i wrote the html code where the "[email protected]" was used instead of "Fog@2x"

    to fix this, you open the .html file for both SB and LS, scroll down till you see the "[email protected]" and change it to "Fog@2x".

    that should solve it

    thanks
    J
    Thanks.

    Btw: I need the PSD Icons for the Cyan Mod and a big Frame (or Cyan iNav PSD).

  2. #62

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    TV-Junkie (06-06-2011)

  4. #63
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Thanks.

    Btw: I need the PSD Icons for the Cyan Mod and a big Frame (or Cyan iNav PSD).
    They can be found under 1st post now

    Enjoy~
    Gnitez
    J

    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Thanks.

    Btw: I need the PSD Icons for the Cyan Mod and a big Frame (or Cyan iNav PSD).
    They can be found under 1st post now

    Enjoy~
    Gnitez
    J

    *PS: Seriously i dont know what's wrong with modmyi, it took me 15mins to post this!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    TV-Junkie (06-06-2011)

  6. #64
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Question
    Hello

    I know i'm not doing something right I can not get my lock screen to show my location it still has sinapore. can you tell me what i'm doing wrong

  7. #65
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Hello

    I know i'm not doing something right I can not get my lock screen to show my location it still has sinapore. can you tell me what i'm doing wrong
    You need to edit Weather.html to change the weather code to your location (in \Widgets\Weather)

    var locale = "SNXX0006" <<<<< change this code in the "" to your location weather code

    Gluck
    J

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    yonikkia (06-06-2011)

  9. #66
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    I have to laugh at myself I have had enough themes to know better. but I was opening it with google chrome instead of notepad. I'm all good now.. Great theme and THANKS.........
    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    You need to edit Weather.html to change the weather code to your location (in \Widgets\Weather)

    var locale = "SNXX0006" <<<<< change this code in the "" to your location weather code

    Gluck
    J

  10. #67
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    I have to laugh at myself I have had enough themes to know better. but I was opening it with google chrome instead of notepad. I'm all good now.. Great theme and THANKS.........
    I'm glad you like it
    Regards,
    J

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    yonikkia (06-08-2011)

  12. #68

  13. #69
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts



    Could anyone link me to the wallpaper with the shelves? or tell me where to find it?

  14. #70

  15. #71
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    u might want to PM TV-Junkie for it
    OOOh ok Thanks i thought i was missing a wallpaper...

  16. #72
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    IRaident!!!Real nice theam!!

    Is there any way I can use folder enhancer with the background color tje light green that comes with the theam?I have folder inhancer and folder fixer.Can someone make me the png's so I can exrract or copie them to where they belong?

    Thank you

  17. #73
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tocap View Post
    IRaident!!!Real nice theam!!

    Is there any way I can use folder enhancer with the background color tje light green that comes with the theam?I have folder inhancer and folder fixer.Can someone make me the png's so I can exrract or copie them to where they belong?

    Thank you
    For folderenhancer bg, it should have only one image named [email protected]. You can get it under this post and copy it into Bundles/com.apple.springboard. hope this is what you wanted

    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Cydia & Themeit Released] iRaident HD-fefolderbg-2x.png  

  18. #74
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    That's perfect!! If I can only figure out how to cut and paste that to where I need to lol.these things are our average PC ..

    Ok I copied that thumbnail but there don't seem to be a way to copie it into the directory to pointed me too.
    Please help.
    Last edited by tocap; 06-16-2011 at 01:00 PM.

  19. #75
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tocap View Post
    That's perfect!! If I can only figure out how to cut and paste that to where I need to lol.these things are our average PC ..

    Ok I copied that thumbnail but there don't seem to be a way to copie it into the directory to pointed me too.
    Please help.
    1st of all, which method you are using to do it? SSH through a PC? (i hope you know what is SSH) or using iFile?

    the precise directory is var/stash/themes.******/iRaident HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

  20. #76
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Yea I know what SSH is.Iam useing Folder Fixer.o have created 2 folders called FolderBG.png and [email protected] both with the thumbnail you just posted for me.when I hit folder fixer and it resprings the backgrounds are still gray from the Folderswitcher.png's I think.I can't get the foldr fixer to target the new ones

  21. #77
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tocap View Post
    Yea I know what SSH is.Iam useing Folder Fixer.o have created 2 folders called FolderBG.png and [email protected] both with the thumbnail you just posted for me.when I hit folder fixer and it resprings the backgrounds are still gray from the Folderswitcher.png's I think.I can't get the foldr fixer to target the new ones
    hi, im not sure what folder fixer actually do for you, but from my understanding, FolderEnhancer bg is changed from the [email protected] image. The imaged i posted up has the right name for it already, so all you need to do is copy it to Bundles/com.apple.springboard and overwrite the old file. U might need to clear your cache by navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches and delete off com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.0 to .3 (4files)

    gluck
    J

  22. #78
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    I can't find folderEnhancer BG on Cydia.Just folder Enhancer an that just seems to be a trial and I can only modify folder background and lettering with slidebars.It only let's me change the color of the iPhones grainy background and the color not match yours.Anyway it still dint work unless I can find FEBG .

  23. #79
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    6,497
    Thanked 10,923 Times in 2,232 Posts

    hey, [email protected] is an image that located inside Bundles/com.apple.springboard which changed the BACKGROUND of the FolderEnhancer Application. there is no such thing as folderEnhancer BG app so ofcource you can't find it. i suggest you read more on themeing bro. I did all i could but cant get you to understand. all you need to do is copy the image that posted above and put it into Bundles/com.apple.springboard ... i dont know how to explain this any clearer :X

  24. #80
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    ha!sorry iam not a cell Phone nerd who lives in a dimly lit hovel.Get a real life.

    Ps: proof read what you write and this kool guy got it to work w/o your thumbnail.
    Have a nice life:X
    Ps:Again! Iam useing IXROD now because that theam WORKED w/o a hitch.. Right on iXROD

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts