Page 499 of 777 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489497498499500501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 15539

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Default ATT Tethering
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Ok let me clarify something. I don't know much, but one of my best friends is an engineer at ATT. So let me say this. They do NOT know whether we are tethering or not. It is pure speculation. As in if your using 6 gigs of data. They assume you are tethering. And legally, if you are in a contract with them, legally they can NOT change or break that contract. By taking you out of a unlimited data plan that you were grandfathered in to. This is AT&T's scare tactic. So do not fall for it. All of this information was giving to me from a lifelong friend who is still, an engineer at att. So when they call, or write that letter, put up a major b1tchin and fuss , and swear, and talks of leaving. Will get you back in the good. Hope this helps
    HEy HEy What up Hemp? Its good to have the know how of an ATT Engineer as it pertains to whether or not they are really aware of our tethering as it comes as a welcomed relief,However as a Networking guy myself i will tell you that it is absolutely POSSIBLE for them to tell how we use our data the process involves a lot of traffic analysis and man power to do it which i am sure ATT prolly doesn't want to invest for a small percentage of their base who is actually Tethering and then an even smaller percentage of those who use an exorbitant amount of data"Data Hogs"..So point being thet even though they may not "KNOW" whether we are or aren't it is possible to determine. and it clearly states in the acceptable use policy that:

AT&T prohibits use of the IP Services in any way that is unlawful, harmful to or interferes with use of AT&T’s network or systems, or the network of any other provider, interferes with the use or enjoyment of services received by others, infringes intellectual property rights, results in the publication of threatening or offensive material, or constitutes Spam/E-mail/Usenet abuse, a security risk or a violation of privacy.

Now whether or not they can effectively cancel/amend our contracts i would say yea they might be able to as it states:

We may change any terms, conditions, rates, fees, expenses, or charges regarding your Services at any time. We will provide you with notice of material changes (other than changes to governmental fees, proportional charges for governmental mandates, roaming rates or administrative charges) either in your monthly bill or separately. You understand and agree that State and Federal Universal Service Fees and other governmentally imposed fees, whether or not assessed directly upon you, may be increased based upon the government’s or our calculations.

IF WE INCREASE THE PRICE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES TO WHICH YOU SUBSCRIBE, BEYOND THE LIMITS SET FORTH IN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUMMARY, OR IF WE MATERIALLY DECREASE THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA IN WHICH YOUR AIRTIME RATE APPLIES (OTHER THAN A TEMPORARY DECREASE FOR REPAIRS OR MAINTENANCE), WE’LL DISCLOSE THE CHANGE AT LEAST ONE BILLING CYCLE IN ADVANCE (EITHER THROUGH A NOTICE WITH YOUR BILL, A TEXT MESSAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, OR OTHERWISE), AND YOU MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PAYING AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OR RETURNING OR PAYING FOR ANY PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, PROVIDED YOUR NOTICE OF TERMINATION IS DELIVERED TO US WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE FIRST BILL REFLECTING THE CHANGE.

Dude i follow this cuz i am one of the grandfathered data plan peeps and i dont use MyWi THAT much only when i am out and i need to bring in some files a when i am out making a house call and i dont want to get on a possibly infected network or if i remember i need something i have on my cloud while on the way to a customer or whatever, not often cuz my wifey doubles as my secretary(unpaid) and she reminds me of damn near everything...even "clean drawz". But because of MyWi i didn't have to invest in an over-priced tethering option that I would rarely use. I just wanted to take a moment to clarify a post that i made to CHevy earlier and to also just put some info that came directly from the TOS we all agreed to with those terrorists at the blue and white disco ball out for consumption.(NOT to hijack K/and bars Sweeeeet A** theme thread.. So in closing brother since your homey is an ATT engineer and with my understanding of networking id say you/we can trust him,however you can ALSO TRUST the damn ridiculous A*S TOS of theirs.
    Last edited by Rakim; 08-09-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rakim For This Useful Post:

Boardwalkbarber (08-09-2011), chrisangel13 (08-09-2011), hemptation (08-09-2011), Jojocommi (08-10-2011)

may i request this in the prestige style please?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post

All Packages tested. Ready to go. MobileTimer complete, Progress loaders added, UISounds added, UiSwitches upgraded, 28zro Wallpapers added (Thanks they are amazing!), Chevy Weather Widgets added (One for Winterboard, and 2 for PerPage HTML!!) (Plain Awesome, from Ya Boy!!), SBSettings toggles added for Z SBSettings (Thanks Darkness!), Loading screens updated to include the statusbar/shadow for seamless transitions, Elite + WeatherIcon theme added (Thanks The_Durben!! ).... ENJOY!

2 Lockscreens Options added for use with the physical sliders.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy Slide-LS (Lite LS for use with Sliders theme)
    iNZTW3 - Legacy Slide-LS+ (Highly Animated version for use with Sliders theme)

E N J O Y!!!

headed to bed, have a 7 hour class to attend in 4 hours!!

Great update Bars and K!

Where are the other 2 weather mods from Chevy? Do i need perpage? I dont know what that is..

Quote Originally Posted by IPhysix View Post
    Today i have finished my new mod based on BigCityChevyWeather from Chevy, thanks bro for the awesome Work on the Weather Widget and Credits to Ian who made the UniWeather.

Nice setup bro! What font are you using? and is that one of Chevys perpage weather mods? Also, how did you get your docked icons to move in like that?? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found Perpage HTML, But how did you get the weather mod to the top?????
    Last edited by mondo619; 08-09-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Can anyone tell me what the pay pal address and repo address is for the beta? I want to be a part of this and WILL donate....??? !!! Please?

Very tiring but I luv it when I have so many pages to catch up and things to download on this thread. Thx all pals

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (08-09-2011), cukhiem (08-09-2011), dadyajie (08-09-2011), elilab (08-09-2011), norcal415 (08-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya45 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the pay pal address and repo address is for the beta? I want to be a part of this and WILL donate....??? !!! Please?
    The details you need are here:

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Once you have donated to the above address. You shall receive the BETA REPO

Magik

9. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (08-09-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    The details you need are here:

Once you have donated to the above address. You shall receive the BETA REPO

Magik
    Hi I just sent a donation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Steviemay For This Useful Post:

unseenmagik (08-09-2011)

Moved the LCD up a little bit for a SB widget...looks nice and clean... -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312903204.220713.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post

EDIT: Found Perpage HTML, But how did you get the weather mod to the top?????
    For the perpage widgets look in the info.plist and look for

**<key>widgetY</key>
    **<string>#</string>

Change the # increase moves down, decrease moves up...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (08-09-2011), elilab (08-09-2011), mondo619 (08-09-2011), ReBourne (08-09-2011)

Thanks

Can someone explain to me why my status bar is so dark?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312904094.935632.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    Can someone explain to me why my status bar is so dark?
    Its normal...

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Moved the LCD up a little bit for a SB widget...looks nice and clean... -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312903204.220713.jpg
    Hey that is nice and simple. Would you mind sharing that? TIA.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Its normal...
    are you sure because ive seen some screenshots and it aint dark on theirs

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Two more color mods, Blue and Orange...uploading and sending to Bars. Enjoy!

the blue is absolutely fantastic
    Last edited by Steviemay; 08-09-2011 at 10:43 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Steviemay For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (08-09-2011)

Sure here you go...

INZTW LCD.rar

INTW3WeatherOnly.rar

Put the LCD above the WeatherWidget in Winterboard...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

Boardwalkbarber (08-09-2011), cdrwinston (08-09-2011), chrisangel13 (08-09-2011), elilab (08-09-2011), jayeshb (08-10-2011), jc4108 (08-09-2011), Jojocommi (08-09-2011), King_O_Hill (08-16-2011), Q_bAn_b (08-13-2011), ReBourne (08-09-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

****, i vorgot to backup my info.plist i downloaded here, and now after the update is my file away... Who have it, i vorgot it-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312905142.174221.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 859 Posts

Is there a fix for the battery signal, 3G and edge logo for older firmwares yet I'm having to use the one from twilights older theme I really wanna have this stuff working I looked at the files and they are actual diff sizes vs the older twilight theme can someone help?? Also I wanna say a huggggggee big thanks to all the peeps that's commented on the walls i def appreciate the feedback all the glory goes to the Lord I'll see if I can get a screenshot tho I doubt I can right now cause I'm on the site using safari!!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (08-09-2011), GMG450 (08-10-2011), ReBourne (08-09-2011), The_Durben (08-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    For the perpage widgets look in the info.plist and look for

**<key>widgetY</key>
    **<string>#</string>

Change the # increase moves down, decrease moves up...
    thanks for this info bro didnt even know that

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Is there a fix for the battery signal, 3G and edge logo for older firmwares yet I'm having to use the one from twilights older theme I really wanna have this stuff working I looked at the files and they are actual diff sizes vs the older twilight theme can someone help?? Also I wanna say a huggggggee big thanks to all the peeps that's commented on the walls i def appreciate the feedback all the glory goes to the Lord I'll see if I can get a screenshot tho I doubt I can right now cause I'm on the site using safari!!
    wat firmware u running bro

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (08-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 859 Posts

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I want to make love to those progress loaders

2. If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the row1 SBSettings is still messed up

3. Seriously, I want to make violent angry love to those progress loaders

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

lol wow u neva upgrade bro?

maybe you should resize the image with ur old twilite theme

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    1. I want to make love to those progress loaders

2. If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the row1 SBSettings is still messed up

3. Seriously, I want to make violent angry love to those progress loaders
    lmao u need a gf bro

Page 499 of 777 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489497498499500501 509 549 599 ... LastLast