Page 103 of 777 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 15539

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #2041
    Redsn0w was simple and I'm a n00b.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cdrwinston For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (06-27-2011)

  3. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Well, the yellow in the icon isn't pertaining to a "yellow" mod... The loading screens will not depend on color mods. Instead, it will be the asked that the dominate color in the picture be the color on the title and the glow around the screen. Sorta like how when you watch the TV and the screen suddenly turns like blue or red or whatever, then that color is illuminated onto the bevel of the TV (and the room for that matter). That's the idea I was thinking about going for here...

    What do you guys think?
    I actually like this idea

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Def redsn0w
    +1000

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (06-27-2011)

  5. #2043
    sounds awesome

  6. #2044
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    If ya need someone to walk ya through the process, I'll always be happy to help . Good luck!
    Thanks heaps man. I haven't jailbroken for a while (still on 4.1 remember) so might be a bit rusty. Might clean up my Cydia apps, update the ones I want to keep, use Aptbackup, then backup the phone to iTunes, and then jump in.

    Just for a bit of insurance are you going to be around in say 10 hours time (potentially when I start re-jailbreaking)?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  7. #2045
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    Continue playing a little with him <3
    Really hard for the widget weather live but that's good for the slideshow now

    Follow me here -----> dieselletwo on deviantART

    Really near to release i think this week end !!




    I hop3 you Lik3 this one .

    Tell me what you think or want change

    Enjoy !!

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Well, the yellow in the icon isn't pertaining to a "yellow" mod... The loading screens will not depend on color mods. Instead, it will be the asked that the dominate color in the picture be the color on the title and the glow around the screen. Sorta like how when you watch the TV and the screen suddenly turns like blue or red or whatever, then that color is illuminated onto the bevel of the TV (and the room for that matter). That's the idea I was thinking about going for here...

    What do you guys think?
    Yep men , that's good for me thanks and that's the idea i want tell you , but i haven't a good english sorry

    So guy's night for me i hope you like new mod , good night or day !!!

    Time to sleep 2 hours
    Last edited by Laurabourgeois; 06-27-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

    And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!



  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (06-27-2011), Dexy88 (06-27-2011), elilab (06-28-2011), It's Mi (06-28-2011), ReBourne (06-27-2011), SnowLeo (06-27-2011)

  9. #2046
    a Tad late but donation sent now bring on the 3volution

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (06-27-2011)

  11. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thanks heaps man. I haven't jailbroken for a while (still on 4.1 remember) so might be a bit rusty. Might clean up my Cydia apps, update the ones I want to keep, use Aptbackup, then backup the phone to iTunes, and then jump in.

    Just for a bit of insurance are you going to be around in say 10 hours time (potentially when I start re-jailbreaking)?
    10 hours? Maybe , right now it's like 7:40, and I'm getting up early to get my license, and get college setup out of the way. There's more of a no than yes. If you're willing to do it earlier, probably within five hours, I'd be happy to help. Or you could wait later. But either way, I'd be happy to help. It's honestly not too hard, just follow what redsn0w tells you to do.

  12. #2048
    Need to fill in the gap

  13. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution
    Loading Screen Test

    I'm impressed!! Beautiful K!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Well, the yellow in the icon isn't pertaining to a "yellow" mod... The loading screens will not depend on color mods. Instead, it will be the asked that the dominate color in the picture be the color on the title and the glow around the screen. Sorta like how when you watch the TV and the screen suddenly turns like blue or red or whatever, then that color is illuminated onto the bevel of the TV (and the room for that matter). That's the idea I was thinking about going for here...

    What do you guys think?

    This is the right way .... make it in this style!

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Continue playing a little with him <3
    Really hard for the widget weather live but that's good for the slideshow now

    Follow me here -----> dieselletwo on deviantART

    Really near to release i think this week end !!




    I hop3 you Lik3 this one .

    Tell me what you think or want change

    Enjoy !!
    I really like this matte but I prefer weather widget instead of slideshow
    Last edited by Dexy88; 06-27-2011 at 06:53 PM.

  14. #2050
    "The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Capital of Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 163 Times in 67 Posts

    Ok. I'm on 4.1 gonna update to 4.3.3 tonite. Does anyone have some kind of procedure on how to update without losing cydia packages. Thank u this is my first time updating
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

  15. #2051
    can anyone point me to some good lockscreens?

  16. #2052
    i agree, most themes are made up of one main color, while there should be a good mixture..

  17. #2053

  18. #2054
    "The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Capital of Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 163 Times in 67 Posts

    Will this work

    1. Download iOS 4.3.3 firmware (official)
    2. Restore to iOS 4.3.3 via iTunes
    3. After update run redsn0w
    4. In iTunes, restore from backup to recover all apps
    5. Run xBackup and recover backup
    6. Install INTW3
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 240v For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (06-28-2011)

  20. #2055
    Does anyone know if you have itunes 10.3.1 can you still jailbreak the iphone 4 4.3.3

  21. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Does anyone know if you have itunes 10.3.1 can you still jailbreak the iphone 4 4.3.3
    yea

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    dbtennis7 (06-27-2011)

  23. #2057
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    10 hours? Maybe , right now it's like 7:40, and I'm getting up early to get my license, and get college setup out of the way. There's more of a no than yes. If you're willing to do it earlier, probably within five hours, I'd be happy to help. Or you could wait later. But either way, I'd be happy to help. It's honestly not too hard, just follow what redsn0w tells you to do.
    No worries bro. I am at work at the moment (it's 11.08am here) so can't really get things going until I am home and have the kids fed and in bed, which will be around 8.00pm tonight my time. I should be right man - but I do appreciate your help so far on this.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Steve2549 (06-28-2011)

  25. #2058
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    649
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    No worries bro. I am at work at the moment (it's 11.08am here) so can't really get things going until I am home and have the kids fed and in bed, which will be around 8.00pm tonight my time. I should be right man - but I do appreciate your help so far on this.
    Hey waverley i see your in oz, me too....

    I only just re jailbroke mine last week im on the same time frame and will be checking in and out till tonight any probs just pm me.....

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (06-27-2011)

  27. #2059
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Who's excited for the loading screens tonight?

    Oh.. and the new icons, UI, templates, color mods... etc. etc. etc.

    #eli7e revived me

  28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    biers (06-27-2011), cavman2004 (06-27-2011), cdrwinston (06-27-2011), Chamillionze (06-27-2011), dakkota (06-28-2011), Darrenrooster (06-28-2011), DevouredDreams (06-27-2011), Dexy88 (06-28-2011), DrAgNbOi (06-28-2011), elilab (06-28-2011), GAIAStevef (06-27-2011), It's Mi (06-28-2011), jayeshb (06-28-2011), Junior_G (06-27-2011), KnightWing (06-27-2011), Max_Pa1n (06-27-2011), Ntryst (06-27-2011), rumcajs (06-27-2011), SnowLeo (06-27-2011), The_Durben (06-28-2011), Waverley73 (06-27-2011), Zekun (07-03-2011)

  29. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Who's excited for the loading screens tonight?

    Oh.. and the new icons, UI, templates, color mods... etc. etc. etc.

    i know i am, eta?

Page 103 of 777 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •