Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: God of War (Released, two pack)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default God of War (Released, two pack)
    RELEASED
    -preview.png

*** IMPORTANT ***

This theme has functions, so be sure to have the most recent version of DB with those capabilities... if not, you will find your self looping in a reboot, maybe not loop, but into safemode.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Second go round for me, and loving DB.

Ok, so I have for you a God of War theme. This is a two pack, details will follow. It's simplistic; your home page has great 'core' icons, a simple folder system, full weather/calendar/forecast/curent live weather, and a last page that I like to call quick browse on the following pages. Quick browse is just facebook and twitter available right there at your finger tips (page 4).

****NOTE: You have to get into safari and log on first so that they are active after the fact ****

The foldering system can hold 70 apps per section. Just open notepad++ and you will see the marked out 'headers' for the specific portion of code and what they do. You will be looking for <!-- Apps Grid -->, <!-- Games Grid -->, and <!-- Tools Grid -->. You'll see once you notice them. An easy system, which i've already started, is to continue to add the same apps over until reaching 70. Then when you go back into GOW in edit mode, you can just tap on the app icon, and swap it out with what ever you want.

****NOTE: Please remember to set you permissions appropriately so this will work. If not you will have to hand jam it in within notepad++ ****

Lastely, you will be given 2 version. One with a manual scroll, and another that is button actuated (that has a lot more cool features). Here are the vids:

V1: Manual Scroll

V2: Button Scroll (with extra's)

Here are the files:

*** Change downloads, seperated them because there seems to have been a problem with the uploads. Hopefully these work now. These were pulled directly from my phone working... ***

* * * * Update: After many issues, I think I found the problem... here is the latest version. I removed V1 because it seems that V2 is more popular. But if there is liking for V1, i'll setup a personal download link for who ever requests it. This new download, will basically have everything in it... including the PSD's already scattered in their designated places. * * * *

* * * * Update courtesy of PathKiller... if it works, a big thanks to him!! * * * *

GOWv3.1 * * * REVISED * * *

Allapps plist:
    GOW.zip

GOW PSD's

In the GOW.rar, you will notice that there are 2 plists files, a v1 and v2. Depending on which one you want, rename which ever one by removing the v1/v2 and just have a GOW.plist.

After that, you should be good to go.

This is a donate based theme, so if you want, please do so, if not, that's quite alright... just enjoy my theme... and please, give me suggestions. Next in line is Star Wars...

Paypal

As always, any ?'s, please PM/IM me and I will get you as soon as i can... now I gotta go catch up on school work!!!

Enjoy!

KJ
    Last edited by kingjust; 06-05-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Great work Kingjust, will download for fun and functionality but I'm not a huge fan of GOW.

Expect a donation for Star Wars though (maybe a Boba Fett focused theme?)

Thanks for making this donation-based.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Great work Kingjust, will download for fun and functionality but I'm not a huge fan of GOW.

Expect a donation for Star Wars though (maybe a Boba Fett focused theme?)

Thanks for making this donation-based.
    Thanks man... Boba Fett hmmm, we shall see... i gotta take a break, my brain hurts with the Tron and GOW i've done. Donation based is what needs to be done if your stuff isn't ALL original, and as you can see... i'm not the creator of GOW LOLOL. Either way, enjoy man!

Dude AWESOME! HUGE GOW fan and can't wait to try this theme. Downloading right this second. Will most likely donate. Is the V2's buttons option the only extra? Love it.

I'm having trouble. When I load it I just get the home page icons and a black screen. The buttons work and i can tap the top to go into dreamboard, I just can't see anything. Help?
    Last edited by Aenima133; 05-31-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks

hi just got the theme rname the v 2 plist all i get on the sreen is phone contacts etc no other things apear running the new deamboard too help would be cool

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, you are a PRO. i woulda never thought of a GoW based theme. Pure genius, if i had my paypal verified i would so donate. I got just a few questions tho

1) How much memory does it use?
    2) Is it hard on battery life, Draining it quickly?
    3) What would i set permissions to, and how?

Other than that, great theme, loving it, im downloading as we speak.
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 05-31-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clark3529 View Post
    hi just got the theme rname the v 2 plist all i get on the sreen is phone contacts etc no other things apear running the new deamboard too help would be cool
    Do you have the latest version of DB? Send me some screen shots... i'm running the newest beta version. I can recode it so that it works with the older DB version. You just lose the 'intro' slide down of the 'core' icons and the button switcher. But, screen shots would help... also, what version of iOS, i'm trying to consider all that could affect this theme.

KJ

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Dude, you are a PRO. i woulda never thought of a GoW based theme. Pure genius, if i had my paypal verified i would so donate. I got just a few questions tho

1) How much memory does it use?
    2) Is it hard on battery life, Draining it quickly?
    3) What would i set permissions to, and how?

Other than that, great theme, loving it, im downloading as we speak.
    With no apps running, i'm seeing 282 megs free. Battery life isn't to bad, what kills it for me is keeping the screen on at "bright as hell" LOL, and never locking the phone (gotta get extended battery case). Persmission are set by going through iFile and setting the owners of the folder, gow.plist, to mobile and mobile. You'll see once your in iFile.

Thanks,

KJ
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-31-2011 at 10:32 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (05-31-2011)

Hey King,

I followed all your instructions and set the right permissions but when I apply the theme in DB, it puts directly in safemode.

I have the latest DB beta.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

hi just got back from work iam on the new db and on os 4.3.2 will try and laod it again and will try and post some sreen shots too
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjust View Post
    Do you have the latest version of DB? Send me some screen shots... i'm running the newest beta version. I can recode it so that it works with the older DB version. You just lose the 'intro' slide down of the 'core' icons and the button switcher. But, screen shots would help... also, what version of iOS, i'm trying to consider all that could affect this theme.

KJ

With no apps running, i'm seeing 282 megs free. Battery life isn't to bad, what kills it for me is keeping the screen on at "bright as hell" LOL, and never locking the phone (gotta get extended battery case). Persmission are set by going through iFile and setting the owners of the folder, gow.plist, to mobile and mobile. You'll see once your in iFile.

Thanks,

KJ

Thanks

Hey King,

I followed all your instructions and set the right permissions but when I apply the theme in DB, it puts directly in safemode.

I have the latest DB beta.

What am I doing wrong?

Might be the functions... I can redo the code so that the functions are gone... do me a favor, put in V1 and see if it crashes. If it doesn't then I know it's the functions (i hope). Let me know.

Clark... I replied to your PM...

Quote Originally Posted by Clark3529 View Post
    Try this also, redownload it... and make sure all of the image files and things are there... just in case.
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-31-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Might be the functions... I can redo the code so that the functions are gone... do me a favor, put in V1 and see if it crashes. If it doesn't then I know it's the functions (i hope). Let me know.

Clark... I replied to your PM...

Try this also, redownload it... and make sure all of the image files and things are there... just in case.
    Sorry for repost but didn't get an answer.

Hey King,

I have the latest DB beta and an iPhone 4.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Thanks,

KJ
    Hmm, that isnt really bad. How do you get more than 200 mb of RAM? i never get that much. highest i have gone to is 130 mb of RAM. ... Idk how i am losing so much... Is it because i jailbreaked? HMMM, i have an ipod touch 4G 8GB....is it because i am having a iPod touch? is it the 8GB issue? idk...but i really need more RAM...

Thanks for the help bro...I will of course be using this, cannot wait till Star Wars DB theme...looking forward to it. Simple layout, nice, clean and organized...JUST MY TASTE IN A THEME.

Thanks

Sorry for repost but didn't get an answer.

Hey King,

I have the latest DB beta and an iPhone 4.

What am I doing wrong?
    I did reply, the portion about the functions. Try downloading it again, but this time make sure all of the files are there in the images folder and what not. When I get the directly into the safemode issue was when the code is wrong because of something I edited and didn't close the 'tag'. I can send you the currently working .plist from my phone and see if that works. I'm not sure exactly could be wrong. Those are just some suggestions.

KJ

Hmm, that isnt really bad. How do you get more than 200 mb of RAM? i never get that much. highest i have gone to is 130 mb of RAM. ... Idk how i am losing so much... Is it because i jailbreaked? HMMM, i have an ipod touch 4G 8GB....is it because i am having a iPod touch? is it the 8GB issue? idk...but i really need more RAM...

Thanks for the help bro...I will of course be using this, cannot wait till Star Wars DB theme...looking forward to it. Simple layout, nice, clean and organized...JUST MY TASTE IN A THEME.
    From what I gather, iphone doesn't release the memory back when an app is closed, I guess for quicker access. So if you have SBSettings and do a 'free memory', you will see it fluctuate... mine steadied at around 270. Other apps eat memory, because they stay in a sort of cached buffer, so clear those and you will see what DB 'technically' is using. good luck... and I will get to work on Star War ASAP, gotta take a break.... LOLOLOL
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-31-2011 at 02:36 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (05-31-2011)

Sorry Kingjust, missed your first reply. Will try again and give you an update.

Update:
    Redownloaded the theme (39MB)
    Renamed v2.plist to GOW.plist, applied theme, safemode over and over again
    Deleted the above plist and renamed v1 to GOW.plist, rebooted, safemode over and over again.
    Last edited by aauspitz; 05-31-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks

I did reply, the portion about the functions. Try downloading it again, but this time make sure all of the files are there in the images folder and what not. When I get the directly into the safemode issue was when the code is wrong because of something I edited and didn't close the 'tag'. I can send you the currently working .plist from my phone and see if that works. I'm not sure exactly could be wrong. Those are just some suggestions.

KJ

From what I gather, iphone doesn't release the memory back when an app is closed, I guess for quicker access. So if you have SBSettings and do a 'free memory', you will see it fluctuate... mine steadied at around 270. Other apps eat memory, because they stay in a sort of cached buffer, so clear those and you will see what DB 'technically' is using. good luck... and I will get to work on Star War ASAP, gotta take a break.... LOLOLOL
    I got SBsettings and never get above 200 mb...idk why. Also, i am having a MAJOR prob with your theme. I got the 2 GOW plist files...i rename v2 to GOW.plist and delete the GOWv1.plist and i get a blackscreen. Am i doing something wrong? Can you make the themes separate. Lik one download link for ONLY the v1 GoW setup and another download link to ONLY v2 GOW setup? Would make everyones life easier i think...

@KingJust- I know that this is kind of off topic, but have you ever done or plan on doing a Batman theme?

Thanks

Sorry Kingjust, missed your first reply. Will try again and give you an update.

Update:
    Redownloaded the theme (39MB)
    Renamed v2.plist to GOW.plist, applied theme, safemode over and over again
    Deleted the above plist and renamed v1 to GOW.plist, rebooted, safemode over and over again.
    Damn!!! Give me your phone specs... that's not cool. What version of DB do you have? I'll clean up the code and redo a package for you... give me some time on that though. Sorry man, you are the first. Wait, do you have an iPhone 4? Give me some more info so I can figure this out, I don't like to have bad packages go out!

Thanks for your patience man, it really helps out!

KJ

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    @KingJust- I know that this is kind of off topic, but have you ever done or plan on doing a Batman theme?
    A DarkKnight theme... hmmmmm Me likeeeee, sounds like that will be after Star Wars!!! Shoot me some insight on how you want it structured, so that I can relay it to DB.

KJ

I got SBsettings and never get above 200 mb...idk why. Also, i am having a MAJOR prob with your theme. I got the 2 GOW plist files...i rename v2 to GOW.plist and delete the GOWv1.plist and i get a blackscreen. Am i doing something wrong? Can you make the themes separate. Lik one download link for ONLY the v1 GoW setup and another download link to ONLY v2 GOW setup? Would make everyones life easier i think...
    Alright... will change up the downloads! Your the second one with the BSOD (Black Screen of Death)... LOL. Alright, two seperate downloads from my working phone!

KJ

Alright everyone, updated the links... seperated them by version pulled directly from my phone working. Sorry for that everyone! Hopefully this fixes everything!

KJ
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-31-2011 at 05:17 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (05-31-2011)

Thanks

Damn!!! Give me your phone specs... that's not cool. What version of DB do you have? I'll clean up the code and redo a package for you... give me some time on that though. Sorry man, you are the first. Wait, do you have an iPhone 4? Give me some more info so I can figure this out, I don't like to have bad packages go out!

Thanks for your patience man, it really helps out!

KJ

A DarkKnight theme... hmmmmm Me likeeeee, sounds like that will be after Star Wars!!! Shoot me some insight on how you want it structured, so that I can relay it to DB.

KJ

Alright... will change up the downloads! Your the second one with the BSOD (Black Screen of Death)... LOL. Alright, two seperate downloads from my working phone!

KJ

Alright everyone, updated the links... seperated them by version pulled directly from my phone working. Sorry for that everyone! Hopefully this fixes everything!

KJ
    NP BRO. Worth the wait and desperation...this theme is PRO.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Cool. I would definately be interested in a Star Wars one bro. Just keep Jar Jar out of it and we'll be cool
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Thanks

kingjust is trying to help me out and is a great help but has anyone got this to work if so please help me out all i keep getting is the icons on the left and thats it a black screen download the new file to thanks richard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast