Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (Released)XIROD-HD by Mack83/bAdGb team

  1. #201
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    I don't know why I can't private message anybody. Tried sending you a message with my cydia # cuz I want the silver mod..
    Pls check your PM

  2. #202
    [IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

    Keyboard is awesome. Here's a screenie. Their gonna be pop ups?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (06-13-2011)

  4. #203
    @Mack83 Thanks bro.What's next?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to giang4loan For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (06-13-2011)

  6. #204
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    [IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

    Keyboard is awesome. Here's a screenie. Their gonna be pop ups?
    sweet thanks a lot bro

    Quote Originally Posted by giang4loan View Post
    @Mack83 Thanks bro.What's next?
    i dont know yet

  7. #205
    @Mack83.So how do I get the Silver Theme.Thanks

  8. #206
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by giang4loan View Post
    @Mack83.So how do I get the Silver Theme.Thanks
    download it from cydia i already added your number yesterday

  9. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    send me your cydia number



    pls check your private message
    I got the update, thank you.
    I try to download the silver theme but it won't let me. This is my cydia account #608297, but I got my copy from theme it. If the upgrades or other mods are coming to theme it as well, then I can just wait, thanks

  10. #208
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    I got the update, thank you.
    I try to download the silver theme but it won't let me. This is my cydia account #608297, but I got my copy from theme it. If the upgrades or other mods are coming to theme it as well, then I can just wait, thanks
    check on cydia now i already added ur cydia number,thanks

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    HUNTER222 (06-13-2011)

  12. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    check on cydia now i already added ur cydia number,thanks
    That's really great, thanks

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to HUNTER222 For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (06-13-2011)

  14. #210
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts


  15. #211
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Z_rock View Post
    what do u mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    That's really great, thanks
    ur welcome bro

  16. #212
    Hi bud can i request for the silver ver of backboard icon preview, just install tis silver ver need to b update it, my spotlight n HS page both theres a blue ? on the status bar n icon tat r not themed, textme, quicklock2, twitter, facebook, currency, skype, tango, google, viber, perpagehtml, messenger, ibooks, splashtop n switcher plus the LS clock need to bring down im running on iphone4 fw 4.3.1 tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 06-13-2011 at 07:58 PM.

  17. #213
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hi bud can i request for the silver ver of backboard icon preview? tks
    i have to ask nkapoor on that bro coz his making that color,let u know

  18. #214
    tks buddy

  19. #215
    Hei bud can request for the text me icon, tks

  20. #216
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hei bud can request for the text me icon, tks
    im very glad to do that bro pls provide an screenshots(icon picture) of ur request.

    thanks

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -textme.png  
    Last edited by mack83; 06-15-2011 at 03:53 AM.

  21. #217
    Hei bud had it before tis textme icon, is totally too outstanding frm the others icon coz its obvious can see the color blue n white hope u understand me, can redo something like u did for me the backboard icon preview color tks buddy

  22. #218
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hei bud had it before tis textme icon, is totally too outstanding frm the others icon coz its obvious can see the color blue n white hope u understand me, can redo something like u did for me the backboard icon preview color tks buddy

  23. #219
    thank u so much bro btw its the new weather n the silver ver mod theme has been fix for fw 4.3.1, n r there goin to b the new weather for the silver ver too? tks

  24. #220
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    thank u so much bro btw its the new weather n the silver ver mod theme has been fix for fw 4.3.1, n r there goin to b the new weather for the silver ver too? tks
    little busy ryt now bro ill fix that if i got time.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •