Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 134

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] HTC Droid Incredible 2 "Incredible S" with add ons

  1. #1
    Post HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Introducing HTC Droid Incredible 2 for your iOS Device. This lets you Experience Sense 2.1 and the feel of the HTC Droid Incredible 2. Like never before! It will at launch have a extra winterboard part which will theme the UI such as dialer, messages, and many of the stock apps and native images. This is a mod originally based on HTC Sensation by DeathbyBunnies6 with help by me. However don't just think it's some new images. This is the next evolution of what Deathbybunnies6 and I are working on.

    Features:
    • Actual HTC Sense Icons!
    • 7 Home pages
    • 81 Spots for icons
    • HD Graphics
    • Droid Incredible 2 Dock
    • Speed Enchancements
    • Multiple App Grids
    • Music Widget
    • Friend Stream Facebook Widget
    • Calendar Widgets
    • Multiple real Droid Incredible 2/S wallpapers
    • More Coming Soon!



    Price: $1.00

    Purchase it here (Link may be delayed for a few days due to a busy schedule. I will send asap but if you want no delay please use the theme outlet to purchase): http://bit.ly/DI2-iOS

    Current version: 2.1
    Next Version will have:
    • Custom Lockscreen
    • Live Wallpapers!
    • More images straight from the ROM
    • New Camera UI
    • New Phone UI
    • More new icons!
    • And more coming soon!!


    Droid Incredible 2 Pics:






    Incredible S Pics:





    More Pictures on Picasa https://picasaweb.google.com/1118541...idIncredible2#

    Video




    I am willing to take any request for this. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this.

    Credits:
    DeathByBunnies6
    Natao2nv17
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ram.png   -preview.png  
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 02-25-2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Preview to 3.0

  2. #2
    Yes to animated weather
    Facebook widget I personally don't use it. You could have an option to disable.
    I don't know much about the android os but what is gingerbread clock (I already know gingerbread is a version of the os)

    And most will want to know do you have a price in mind?

  3. #3
    hey bro sorry we couldnt work out our differences but your work looks good man,guess we just gonna have 2 different themes i just done too much too change it too 2.1 like i said im goin with 3.0 as its newer too much the same these days cheers for your help and support

    i speak for both of us here yes there will be a price as we have worked endless hours on our themes
    Last edited by natao2nv17; 05-29-2011 at 05:40 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Yes to animated weather
    Facebook widget I personally don't use it. You could have an option to disable.
    I don't know much about the android os but what is gingerbread clock (I already know gingerbread is a version of the os)

    And most will want to know do you have a price in mind?
    The gingerbread clock is the black/grey clock with the green hands. You can also google it to see what it truly looks like. Price is now in the original post

  5. #5
    PLEASE do not put that ugly gingerbread clock on this beautiful HTC theme. And just something I'd like, if you could have 3-5 pages with the home page being the center page that would be awesome. Just like htc. And o find Facebook widgets useless until keyboard support.

  6. #6
    My suggestions would be (a) another row of icons on the home page and (b) more pages onto which to add icons.

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    it looks great...only thing...it's been done way to many times..add some ellements no other one hase got.
    make it 1 off a kind

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    My suggestions would be (a) another row of icons on the home page and (b) more pages onto which to add icons.
    ok will work on it.. also now the second page has the full page capable of holding up to 16 icons!

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    it looks great...only thing...it's been done way to many times..add some ellements no other one hase got.
    make it 1 off a kind
    Totally understand. I felt like one of the first things to help this was that it is easily set up in dreamboard with actual HTC images from a Droid Incredible 2 rom. May I ask what else you would like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    PLEASE do not put that ugly gingerbread clock on this beautiful HTC theme. And just something I'd like, if you could have 3-5 pages with the home page being the center page that would be awesome. Just like htc. And o find Facebook widgets useless until keyboard support.
    Will try and work on adding more pages. Also thats kinda what I thought about the widget
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 05-29-2011 at 01:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    to know what peoples want make a request for peoples idea for a unique theme what they would like
    you would be suprissed how inventive peoples can sometimes be

  10. #10
    Users are inventive, so much so that they're never satisfied with a new theme and are always requesting tweaks. I'm as guilty as anyone. A unique approach here for the developer to solicit ideas up front.

    It it would be beneficial, I'd be happy to help beta test this theme.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sbs8331 For This Useful Post:

    UltimateCydiaSource (05-29-2011)

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    to know what peoples want make a request for peoples idea for a unique theme what they would like
    you would be suprissed how inventive peoples can sometimes be
    Did u even read the first post? I specifically asked people for request and opinion

  13. #12
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Did u even read the first post? I specifically asked people for request and opinion
    ofcours I did , I just stated and comfirmed this again.
    perhaps putting this request a bit bigger would be a good idea..this being becaus I know from experience that indeed somtimes peoples don't read it and just look at the images.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    ofcours I did , I just stated and comfirmed this again.
    perhaps putting this request a bit bigger would be a good idea..this being becaus I know from experience that indeed somtimes peoples don't read it and just look at the images.
    Ok now that makes sense. Your first post comment didn't make much sense sorry

  15. #14
    Please read the new update in the original post to see what is new with the theme

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Please read the new update in the original post to see what is new with the theme
    If the icons are looking a little blurry I'd suggest to leave them how they were.
    I'm happy that the Facebook widget has been replaced. I really don't find it that useful, that is until Wynd implements keyboard support.

    I'm looking forward to this theme man, keep up the good work.

  17. #16
    thanks so much, so your saying if I can't keep them bigger but more high def than slightly smaller and blurry?

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    thanks so much, so your saying if I can't keep them bigger but more high def than slightly smaller and blurry?
    Yeah, in my opinion I would rather them clearer than blurry but that might change for other people. Maybe you could provide both types depending on what other people would like. Just a thought

  19. #18
    hey bro after your done with yours do ya want too make mine a dreamboard theme too im almost complete i have a new html lockscreen and my clock is flipping realy good now let me no cheers

  20. #19
    not really, i'm not into that but go ahead if u want to make ur own. But I got other themes lined up after this that are already 75% done sorry. But if you don't mind I might mod ur dialer (old one with wierd colors) I mean like a lot. If not its cool if I can't

    Quote Originally Posted by Rypac1502 View Post
    Yeah, in my opinion I would rather them clearer than blurry but that might change for other people. Maybe you could provide both types depending on what other people would like. Just a thought
    Ok I'll see what I can do...for some reason Dreamboard doesn't want to change how big the icons are even when the png size changes it just decreases the clarity
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 05-31-2011 at 06:54 PM.

  21. #20
    New video preview and picture showing ram after "free up memory" with sbsettings. also do you get notifications when I update the original post or just like this?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •