Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] HTC Droid Incredible 2 "Incredible S" with add ons

Donation sent......

I purchased what I hope to be this off of Cydia, but it doesn't have the phone icon, instead it says Dreamboard. Droidboard hd. Is this the same theme?

Hmm I got the wrong one. Boo.
    Last edited by Van Wildonher; 01-03-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Email me the theme please...

all donators have been sent emails. please check your spam inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Van Wildonher View Post
    I purchased what I hope to be this off of Cydia, but it doesn't have the phone icon, instead it says Dreamboard. Droidboard hd. Is this the same theme?

Hmm I got the wrong one. Boo.
    No this isn't droid board. This is only available here or on the Theme Outlet.

I can't see the wallpapers in the wallpaper selector. Also every time I reboot or respring my phone it looses my customizations like where I placed my apps bla bla bla. Is that normal?

Edit: Ok, I see I have to change some permissions... the folders for this theme in dreamboard or where?
    Last edited by Van Wildonher; 01-08-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Wildonher View Post
    I can't see the wallpapers in the wallpaper selector. Also every time I reboot or respring my phone it looses my customizations like where I placed my apps bla bla bla. Is that normal?

Edit: Ok, I see I have to change some permissions... the folders for this theme in dreamboard or where?
    Change the Droid Incredible 2 theme folder and Incredible S folder if your using both

Donation sent.

donation sent

I donated. Can't wait to get the theme!!

Donation Sent

Default hi
    donated thanks for working hard on the theme cant wait till update. hope to get the theme soon

Does anyone know when I pay when I can recive my theme thanks. Jw kinda want the theme since I payed

Email me the theme please. I donated thanks

Does it work with iOS 6 and the i5?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567