Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] HTC Droid Incredible 2 "Incredible S" with add ons

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds great man! I'm finally done with speed improvements and the live HTML wallpapers were a pain in the a**. I'll send it to you once it's done and tested. And yeah I would love to see the improvements in your theme
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Ok original Post Updated showing the next version of the theme. Please let me know thoughts or request on it also video should be updated to show my new live video demo of it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UltimateCydiaSource For This Useful Post:

Edge1978 (07-17-2011), mohbik (07-18-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Loved the video man!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

mohbik (07-18-2011)

NICE WORK DUDE! NICE VIDEO THERE TOO.

However, i find the different sized icons abit disturbing. Would LOVE it if u could do it the way wynd's endroid does with his icons being the same size.

*By different sized icons, i mean the size difference between the android style icons and normal iPhone app icons. The difference in size is very noticeable.

If you are able to do that, i will definitely spend my money on a worthy theme like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by blaziblade View Post
    NICE WORK DUDE! NICE VIDEO THERE TOO.

However, i find the different sized icons abit disturbing. Would LOVE it if u could do it the way wynd's endroid does with his icons being the same size.

*By different sized icons, i mean the size difference between the android style icons and normal iPhone app icons. The difference in size is very noticeable.

If you are able to do that, i will definitely spend my money on a worthy theme like yours.
    Hmm very sizable request just because getting the icons that big without going blurry is hard and might be quite some code to change. Let me see but if you want a idea of how big or small it is look at picasa screenshots.

I got to work on the personalization menu a little last night and I must say i think the new one is 100x better than whats shown in the video. Have a look at the comparison image

-img_0179-1.png

Thanks

Looks great! Just donated

Brian

New Update is being worked on and should be out later tonight! Also I removed the little I thing for setting weather instead press where the sun or cloud or what ever is on the main widget. I'll put an image later showing it

Version 2.0 Sent Out! All new purchases will automatically receive 2.0 now.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Version 2.0 Sent Out! All new purchases will automatically receive 2.0 now.
    just donated, did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers44 View Post
    just donated, did you get it?
    sent!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateCydiaSource For This Useful Post:

Panthers44 (07-19-2011)

hey mate i must sayy excellent work i have just donated to ya. too see this on my iphone 4 hehe i like how u used the small icons like my original one looks very clean and neat, i still think we need a flipping flip clock once u send me the theme ill send u my flipping clock see wat u can do with it let us have htc on our iphones again!
    i aslo have a mask for the appstore icons it cuts em down a bit makes me smaller like the htc icons makes it look more android ill send all to you have a play let me no what ya think cheers bro

Donated.How do i recieve the files?

Quote Originally Posted by blaziblade View Post
    Donated.How do i recieve the files?
    email sent

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    hey mate i must sayy excellent work i have just donated to ya. too see this on my iphone 4 hehe i like how u used the small icons like my original one looks very clean and neat, i still think we need a flipping flip clock once u send me the theme ill send u my flipping clock see wat u can do with it let us have htc on our iphones again!
    i aslo have a mask for the appstore icons it cuts em down a bit makes me smaller like the htc icons makes it look more android ill send all to you have a play let me no what ya think cheers bro
    Thanks and I was thinking about the clock I just got to figure something out since the flip clock isnt the right size and it's not a simple resize

Donated as well please check your pm thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mohbik View Post
    Donated as well please check your pm thank you
    Sent! Enjoy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateCydiaSource For This Useful Post:

mohbik (07-19-2011)

Donated can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
    Donated can't wait!
    You don't have to wait anymore

Love the theme! Follow the steps for the "Facebook" widget but get nothing in the box afterwards, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
    Love the theme! Follow the steps for the "Facebook" widget but get nothing in the box afterwards, any ideas?
    wierd did you get the link that the rss app gave you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast