Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 134

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] HTC Droid Incredible 2 "Incredible S" with add ons

  1. #21
    any release date on this? i LOVE htc/android themes

  2. #22
    Beta is going live soon and final release is most likely in about 2 weeks if everything goes well...I'm still in school till the 16th so that is slowing me down alot

  3. #23
    Awesome I can't wait to try this theme

  4. #24
    Ok so I haven't had much time to work on this lately with finals coming up soon and iOS5 stuff. But would u guys like me to release what I have so far. Its exactly like the video plus some updated Images.

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    It looks great to me! Release it!
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  6. #26
    even though it's $1.00?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    It looks great to me! Release it!
    Purchase link now in original post. It's exactly like it was in the video until the 2nd version i'm redoing it off the new endroid

  8. #28
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Hey hit me up I can help. I just finished my 7 page version of the new endroid with a special new widget that plays music :0
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  9. #29
    add ultimatecydiasource on skype and we can chat about it

  10. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    add ultimatecydiasource on skype and we can chat about it
    Sorry bro don't have skype. I can just send it to you. It doesnt matter to me about money, but just give me credit. You can use the entire theme and clean up the plist a little and make it faster, then release it.
    Last edited by deathbybunnies6; 06-14-2011 at 07:19 PM.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Sorry bro don't have skype. I can just send it to you. It doesnt matter to me about money, but just give me credit. You can use the entire theme and clean up the plist a little and make it faster, then release it.
    Ok thanks u can shoot it to me at [email protected] I'll look at it and make sure to give u credit for what I use

  12. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Did u get the email?
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  13. #33
    yes i did sorry I forgot to reply. I'm looking into it and looking into some stuff

  14. #34
    Ok Major Major update coming soon I will post updates later but trust me this will make the old one look so useless

  15. #35
    Hi, is it possible to request from u the theme.plist that u modified that removed facebook widget and adds more pages for more icon shortcuts? i would be very delighted if u could send me or Teach me how u did that.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by blaziblade View Post
    Hi, is it possible to request from u the theme.plist that u modified that removed facebook widget and adds more pages for more icon shortcuts? i would be very delighted if u could send me or Teach me how u did that.
    oh my god yes that was my biggest issue with the first release was all the bugs. This one has roughly 81 editable spots! I'm going to make a update to the original post soon.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatecydiasource View Post
    oh my god yes that was my biggest issue with the first release was all the bugs. This one has roughly 81 editable spots! I'm going to make a update to the original post soon.
    thank you!

  18. #38
    there are a few bugs with all those spots but i'm going to try and make a video showing it off later

  19. #39
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    there are a few bugs with all those spots but i'm going to try and make a video showing it off later
    Can't wait, and btw, the live wallpaper selector is almost done
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  20. #40
    so fast are you? Can't wait and if you want bro I'll send you a copy for free obviously since we are kinda like a team

    oh and yeah I've got some new stuff for you that is in this theme. If you like the improvements let me know and I can send them to you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •