Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iApplesauce

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCreative View Post
    Great theme. Now where in the world do I go to modify my location that the weather is pulling from? I'm certainly not in Modesto.

I have iFile but don't really know where to go in the system to see this. Seems pretty complicated for such a basic thing that needs to be done.
    The directory is var/stash/themes/

Taken from Sinful iPhone
    ----
    To change the LockScreen weather location visit Yahoo Weather and search your town/city, get the numbers at the end of the web address and copy them into the file iAppleSauce DTW LS (Alt) / Setup / Config. Where it says "PLACE HERE" in the Config file put the weather code over that and respring

To change the Homescreen weather location visit Yahoo Weather and search your town/city, get the numbers at the end of the web address and copy them into the file iApplesauce SB Weather / Setup / Config. Where it says "PLACE HERE" in the Config file put the weather code over that and respring

To change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius open the config files found in the Setup folder, remove the line "var tempUnit = "f"; // f for fahrenheit" and change it too this one: var tempUnit = "c"; // c for celsius
    --------

In addition you will see a setting that is something about update time... Default is 20 (minutes). You can change this as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cromwelld For This Useful Post:

WoodCreative (02-21-2012)

Hi.
    I purchased this theme through Cydia and everything was working 100% for a few days until now.
    Suddenly my weather widget on both my lockscreen and springboard is showing the temperature correctly but is displaying the wrong image.
    Instead of showing the correct image it is showing an image saying 'iApplesauce by Larke..Loading'
    Have tried uninstalling and reinstallling etc but still no luck. Any ideas how to fix this?
    Thanks.

So SORRY!! I feel like I've ignored this post, I've been working on a few themes and even a mod for this iApplesauce Dark, it'll be its own theme but I will include the new icons in an update for this theme
    Thanks Ardivian for making all those icons, they're awesome!!

@kuchster: not sure what's going on there at all. Did you install something new or make any other changes? Maybe its causing a conflict, I'd like to know so I can see if that can be fixed.

@cromwelld: not sure I appreciate you posting directions straight from a pirate website. I have put many many hours into my theme and I do this for a little extra cash now and then, so don't really appreciate people downloading my theme for free :P And pretty sure modmyi doesn't condone pirating themes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

Ardivian (05-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    @cromwelld: not sure I appreciate you posting directions straight from a pirate website. I have put many many hours into my theme and I do this for a little extra cash now and then, so don't really appreciate people downloading my theme for free :P And pretty sure modmyi doesn't condone pirating themes.
    Who said anything at all about condoning pirating themes or piracy in general? I happened to find these instructions when I searched for the same information myself. I was merely answering a question that no one else had posted information on here. You could have easily posted this information in your first post in this thread, but you haven't done so...

Quote Originally Posted by cromwelld View Post
    Who said anything at all about condoning pirating themes or piracy in general? I happened to find these instructions when I searched for the same information myself. I was merely answering a question that no one else had posted information on here. You could have easily posted this information in your first post in this thread, but you haven't done so...

Actually the information is posted at least once if not more. And sinful iphone is knowing for pirating themes and software from cydia, not to mention they have links to my theme for free.
    Last edited by larke; 03-05-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Actually the information is posted at least once if not more. And sinful iphone is knowing for pirating themes and software from cydia, not to mention they have links to my theme for free.
    All I see in this thread is post #32, which is a quote and looks like code... Something most people would probably look over. Nor does it mention the /var/stash/themes/ info.

There are numerous other sites that post links to your theme for free as well... Not to mention I can add repositories directly to Cydia to get it for free as well, if I wanted to... It was merely where I got the info from, nothing more... A simple Google search led me to that information and I don't even have an account with them... Ever hear of citing sources? That is what I did... It isn't an APA/MLA paper so I didn't cite it in that format, but it was cited...

there are some sources you shouldn't cite, its advertising that site

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

there are some sources you shouldn't cite, its advertising that site
    Actually, there are absolutely NO sources that shouldn't be cited. I didn't come up with the information and I used a direct copy and paste of someone else's idea. I didn't post a link. I didn't say, hey, go to the sinful iphone website and you can download the theme for free... In fact, YOU are the one that brought that information up... YOU are the one advertising the site... Mirrors are dangerous, don't look in one right now!

hi larke, i have your psd, but all time when i make icon by your psd, i see one line in bottom. u can see the icon of flashlight app, same like this
    -img0015b.png

Hi larke, I completely love your theme. But what irritates me are the icons that aren't themed. I was wondering if anyone can show me how to theme the icons using the .psd? Thank You.
    Last edited by Hardyboys315; 03-12-2012 at 05:47 PM.

I lost my clock from my home screen as well as any other iApplesauce themed screens. The clock does show up in Cydia. Tried installing and selecting a new theme and then put iApplesauce back on, but that didn't work... Any ideas?

I lost my clock from my home screen as well as any other iApplesauce themed screens. The clock does show up in Cydia. Tried installing and selecting a new theme and then put iApplesauce back on, but that didn't work... Any ideas?
    I have the same problem... Did the update from winterboard got something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roelio View Post
    I have the same problem... Did the update from winterboard got something to do with it?
    Very well could be! I did do the upgrade to Winterboard, so that's a very good possibility. Other themes do show the clock so it must be something with this theme and the new version of Winterboard...

its actually the plist (drove me crazy trying to figure out what it was) you need to delete the "timestyle" key, i'll be putting out an update for that

great theme. absolutely love it with the white iphone.

question though...

how do i change the color of the battery percentage? it's coming up white and is sooooo hard to read especially with the light background (which i love)

edit: to clarify, this is while I'm on the homescreen and not in an app
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187

its actually the plist (drove me crazy trying to figure out what it was) you need to delete the "timestyle" key, i'll be putting out an update for that
    Deleted the timestyle key info and it works like a charm! Thanks for the info!

Has anyone upgraded to the most recent version of Shazam RED? If so, is your icon still themed? Mine broke and I can't seem to get it fixed... According to AppInfo, there are only two icons that are needed in the com.shazam.encore.red.Shazam folder and I have replaced both of these files with the themed version.

I also can't get Drinks Pro to theme...
    Last edited by cromwelld; 04-22-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    great theme. absolutely love it with the white iphone.

question though...

how do i change the color of the battery percentage? it's coming up white and is sooooo hard to read especially with the light background (which i love)

edit: to clarify, this is while I'm on the homescreen and not in an app
    The only way to changed that is to change the image which is in the UIImages folder, [email protected] or something or for 5.0 it'd be whiteonblacketch or something

The dang battery is always hardest for me to theme right, don't know why.

Deleted the timestyle key info and it works like a charm! Thanks for the info!

Has anyone upgraded to the most recent version of Shazam RED? If so, is your icon still themed? Mine broke and I can't seem to get it fixed... According to AppInfo, there are only two icons that are needed in the com.shazam.encore.red.Shazam folder and I have replaced both of these files with the themed version.

I also can't get Drinks Pro to theme...
    instead of com.shazam etc... put it in the .app folder in the Folders directory and see if that helps, whatever appinfo says that directory should be, and make sure the capitialization is right, i got caught up on that a few times and maybe make sure it has both the lo res and hi res versions and see if that helps

good luck

Hoping to get an update out this weekend that with fix a few more graphic issues too and hopefully iApplesauce Dark
    Last edited by larke; 04-23-2012 at 05:14 PM.

First of all I want to thank larke for this absolutely amazing theme. This iapplesauce HD looks really nice with my white iPhone 4s.

I got the 2.0 version of this theme in cydia, and I've been having issues with:

1. Lost the clock in the taskbar (The clock only shows up in selected apps like cydia, else no clock).

2. In the lock screen, the Default clock appears on top of the iapplesauce HD clock. So with 2 clocks on top of each other, it's kinda hard to read the time.

That's pretty much it, otherwise excellent theme.
    Last edited by mching; 05-11-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mching View Post
    First of all I want to thank larke for this absolutely amazing theme. This iapplesauce HD looks really nice with my white iPhone 4s.

I got the 2.0 version of this theme in cydia, and I've been having issues with:

1. Lost the clock in the taskbar (The clock only shows up in selected apps like cydia, else no clock).

2. In the lock screen, the Default clock appears on top of the iapplesauce HD clock. So with 2 clocks on top of each other, it's kinda hard to read the time.

That's pretty much it, otherwise excellent theme.
    Thank you! and yeah the status bar clock disappear, need to edit the plist file and remove the timestamp key, i have an update i need to get out to fix that. and for the lockscreen you need lockscreen clockhide, its free in cydia

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

mching (05-14-2012), WaGGuM (06-06-2012)

Just put an update out for fixes and now need to update for 5.1
    Things that would need to be changed if you don't want to wait:
    Bundles/com.apple.camera/Camera@2x~iphone.png
    Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/Photos@2x~iphone.png
    change LockScreenCamera@2x~iphone.png - Bundles/com.apple.springboard/CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png

24. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (06-06-2012)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast