+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] iApplesauce

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
The theme is sick!! Can you skin the following apps? Shazam MewSeek Bank of America Hipstamatic Lexulous Tiny Wings Angry Birds Rio Maps Speed Dial Cheers
...
  1. #61
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Icon help
    The theme is sick!!
    Can you skin the following apps?

    Shazam
    MewSeek
    Bank of America
    Hipstamatic
    Lexulous
    Tiny Wings
    Angry Birds Rio
    Maps
    Speed Dial

    Cheers

  2. #62
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    you mean the icons? Maps, BofA and Angry Birds Rio do have custom icons, but I can do the rest as well, if those aren't showing up, let me know, and post a screenshot

  3. #63
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    you mean the icons? Maps, BofA and Angry Birds Rio do have custom icons, but I can do the rest as well, if those aren't showing up, let me know, and post a screenshot
    Cool, well for whatever reason my icons for the above don't translate...I posted a screen shot...making the others work would be rad, thanks[WIP] iApplesauce-screen.png

  4. #64
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    hrm, weird, here are those images, wonder why they aren't working...

    Here are some more, not sure what to do for Speed Dial... is it a cydia app?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WIP] iApplesauce-bofa-2x.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-angrybirdsrio.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-maps.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-lexulous.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-tinywings.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-shazam.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-mewseek.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-hipstamatic.png  

    Last edited by larke; 05-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.

  5. #65
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Speed dial is an old skool itunes app, anything would do to replace it, same as last screen shot, bottom left

    dumb question where do i add those apps in which part in ifile?

    can you save it as an attatchment?
    Last edited by stumanchuu; 05-30-2011 at 11:21 PM.

  6. #66
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stumanchuu View Post
    Speed dial is an old skool itunes app, anything would do to replace it, same as last screen shot, bottom left

    dumb question where do i add those apps in which part in ifile?

    can you save it as an attatchment?
    I'll have to look up the identifiers for them, and i'll be able to do that later today.

    Theme is now available thru Theme It!

  7. #67
    iPhoneaholic GAIAStevef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Epsilon Eridani
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    2,654
    Thanked 542 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Still tweaking it

    Could you share your wallpaper please ?

  8. #68
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Great theme!

    Got everything up and running, and looking great, just working on some final touches to get things customized they just right (actually using this theme as my template/ui for a retro mickey theme ive been wanted to put together).

    Anyways, the color keyboard never showed up in my CK themes folder (I think it my inability to update CK due to cydia problems that is causing this,) but any chance of getting you to post that file?

    Also, I was wanting to work on an auto theme for the icons, any chance of getting you to post your blank icons (flat and 3d)?

    Thanks for all the help, and again, great theme!

  9. #69
    T76
    T76 is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,401
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 662 Times in 393 Posts

    hi larke,is the sb weather widget animated,thanks

  10. #70
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    hi larke,is the sb weather widget animated,thanks
    nope, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by StogieKing View Post
    Great theme!

    Got everything up and running, and looking great, just working on some final touches to get things customized they just right (actually using this theme as my template/ui for a retro mickey theme ive been wanted to put together).

    Anyways, the color keyboard never showed up in my CK themes folder (I think it my inability to update CK due to cydia problems that is causing this,) but any chance of getting you to post that file?

    Also, I was wanting to work on an auto theme for the icons, any chance of getting you to post your blank icons (flat and 3d)?

    Thanks for all the help, and again, great theme!
    Yeah, if you can't update CK then its probably not putting it in the right area, but it might have put it there anyway, look for it in Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes
    Also the psd files came with the theme in the Extras folder

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    StogieKing (05-31-2011), T76 (05-31-2011)

  12. #71
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 82 Times in 25 Posts

    Hey larke,

    What happened to the one-line calendar on the LS widget? After upgrade to 1.2, it's disappeared.

  13. #72
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hey larke,

    What happened to the one-line calendar on the LS widget? After upgrade to 1.2, it's disappeared.
    sadly yes, I swear I tested it, but apparently I'm blind :/ there is an update coming for that. if you edit the css file look for .CalendarWidget and add: z-index: 4;

    Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hey larke,

    What happened to the one-line calendar on the LS widget? After upgrade to 1.2, it's disappeared.
    sadly yes, I swear I tested it, but apparently I'm blind :/ there is an update coming for that. if you edit the css file look for .CalendarWidget and add: z-index: 4;

  14. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 82 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    sadly yes, I swear I tested it, but apparently I'm blind :/ there is an update coming for that. if you edit the css file look for .CalendarWidget and add: z-index: 4;
    Cool. Thanks.

  15. #74
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Yeah, if you can't update CK then its probably not putting it in the right area, but it might have put it there anyway, look for it in Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes
    Also the psd files came with the theme in the Extras folder [/QUOTE]

    Nope not there, but extracted it from the Extras folder, thanks.

    Any chance of getting you to post those blank icons though?

  16. #75
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StogieKing View Post

    Nope not there, but extracted it from the Extras folder, thanks.

    Any chance of getting you to post those blank icons though?
    The blank icons are in the Extras.rar in the Extras folder
    appstore_icon.psd and cydia_icons.psd

    If they aren't there, let me know if you got it from Cydia or ThemeIt, and we'll need to figure out why.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    StogieKing (05-31-2011)

  18. #76
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    The blank icons are in the Extras.rar in the Extras folder
    appstore_icon.psd and cydia_icons.psd

    If they aren't there, let me know if you got it from Cydia or ThemeIt, and we'll need to figure out why.
    Im an idiot...didnt see them. Thanks again!

  19. #77
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StogieKing View Post
    Im an idiot...didnt see them. Thanks again!
    No problem, I am too.. If anyone updated through Cydia today the SB Weather background won't show up *waits to be stoned* the Layer1.png file in iApplesauce SB Weather /Resources/Images needs to be changed to Layer.png
    Its correct on my phone, so when I tested it worked, and somehow I changed it afterwards... *bangs head against wall*

  20. #78
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    So this time I HAVE looked everywhere...I swear!!

    But one of the last tweaks im working on (for today anyways) are the sliders. However, I am really liking the larger slider that is shown in the theme pictures, but only have the small arrow sliders in my bundle.

    Any chance of having you post that slider?

    I hate that I keep having to come back here and take up your time, but I've covered my bases on this one.

    Thanks Again...

  21. #79
    Theme Creator larke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

    oh! I did change the slider since I posted those images. I guess I should have changed them, but that slider had started to bug me, but if you like those better, here are the images

    And totally feel free to come and bug me, that's what I'm here for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WIP] iApplesauce-bottombarbkgndlock-2x_alt.png   [WIP] iApplesauce-bottombarknobgray-2x_alt.png  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    StogieKing (05-31-2011)

  23. #80
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    oh! I did change the slider since I posted those images. I guess I should have changed them, but that slider had started to bug me, but if you like those better, here are the images

    And totally feel free to come and bug me, that's what I'm here for
    Initially I liked the original slider, but after editing the widget's image file, for some reason the bottom of the screen looks empty, so this bigger slider will fill in nicely.

    Besides..it will make editing the slider alot easier will still keeping those arrows.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts