Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iApplesauce

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    yeah, when you go to yahoo weather, enter your zip code click go, then when it loads the number at the end of the url in the address bar is the code you need
    Thanks, that worked really well.

All i need now are some new icons lol

OOOO and would i be possible to get a new background without the dots?
    Last edited by Markdooler; 05-29-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nkapoor124 View Post
    The lockscreen widgets look exactly like Revi-Krs what a joke
    No point in being negative, I got permission from KRSChris and Dacal to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Thanks, that worked really well.

All i need now are some new icons lol

OOOO and would i be possible to get a new background without the dots?
    I included the wallpaper psd file so that you can edit it if you want to, along with the image on the bottom

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

No point in being negative, I got permission from KRSChris and Dacal to use it.

I included the wallpaper psd file so that you can edit it if you want to, along with the image on the bottom
    Unfortunately I'm seriously lacking in the skills needed to photoshop the psd file. I just can't get my head round how to use it.

I wish I could so I could make my own icons too burin too thick lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone nkapoor124's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol and it so happens you forgot to give them credit SMH -img_0402.jpg

Lol and it so happens you forgot to give them credit SMH -img_0402.jpg
    There's interesting, because I have the PMs with both Chris and Dacal to say otherwise, maybe he forgot? This is kind of upsetting. I even gave Dacal a free copy and sent a PM to Chris to ask for his cydia id to give him one as well.
    Not to mention you can see from the code it says its all theirs.
    Last edited by larke; 05-29-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks

There's interesting, because I have the PMs with both Chris and Dacal to say otherwise, maybe he forgot? This is kind of upsetting. I even gave Dacal a free copy and sent a PM to Chris to ask for his cydia id to give him one as well.
    You should give them both credit in the cydia description and where ever-else you'll submit it in the future.Im not saying you don't have permission to use the widgets I'm saying you should give credit to them in the description to prevent confusion.
    Last edited by nkapoor124; 05-29-2011 at 05:39 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Don't worry about these people. You have done a fantastic job.

You should give them both credit in the cydia description and where ever-else you'll submit it in the future.Im not saying you don't have permission to use the widgets I'm saying you should give credit to them in the description to prevent confusion.
    Just so rude though. I didn't just use their code and slap a picture on it ya know, took me days to edit it for my theme not to mention I replaced almost all the images, and even the picture that is suppose to show up when the location isn't known says "weather widget thanks to krschris and dacal". I respect both of them and very grateful they allowed me to use it.

Thanks

Just so rude though. I didn't just use their code and slap a picture on it ya know, took me days to edit it for my theme not to mention I replaced almost all the images, and even the picture that is suppose to show up when the location isn't known says "weather widget thanks to krschris and dacal". I respect both of them and very grateful they allowed me to use it.
    Yeah, I understand

I needed these icons

QuickLock 2

iCabMobile

WhatsApp

Viber

weather now works

Thank you very much for this wonderful theme

Request for the sbsetting n quicklock2 to theme wth it tks

More icons:

Viber
    Pulse Reader
    2do
    Wolfram Alpha
    Audible
    Wordpress
    Analytics
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you

But Viber icon does not exist

Please make sure

I wish also made an icon of programs
    QuickLock 2
    iCabMobile
    WhatsApp

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    More icons:

Viber
    Pulse Reader
    2do
    Wolfram Alpha
    Audible
    Wordpress
    Analytics

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

thanks larke for a great theme you must have put alot of time into this looks amazing on my white iphone 4 thanks and keep bring great themes to us all cheers

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

ok work this one out....

i just modified the wallpaper png and replaced the one in the theme folder but i wont change????

never mind, i just worked out you need to replace the layer.png in the weather theme not the wallpaper in the hd theme folder

Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    ok work this one out....

i just modified the wallpaper png and replaced the one in the theme folder but i wont change????

never mind, i just worked out you need to replace the layer.png in the weather theme not the wallpaper in the hd theme folder
    correct

If anyone wants wallpapers done, please feel free to post the image and I will make them, both for lockscreen and wallpaper, unfortunately my design isn't as easy to edit so that the widgets are easily edited as I did for the noki theme. Mine there is no room for error on the pixels But I am thinking about trying. Just more work because all the images will need to be edited to an exact size.

OOoo, though I may have thought of a way to do it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -viber.png   -icabmobile.png   -whatsapp.png   -quicklock2.png  
    Last edited by larke; 05-30-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: idea!

woo! I did it, so for the next update the SB Weather Widget and Lockscreen DTW Widget will be fully customizable, just rename an image for the wallpaper and voila! Also, with or without the dock (and depending on the background you may have to edit the info.plist with a different font color)

Thank you very much

Thank you for the wonderful icons

ok, I lied, well partially anyway The LockScreen with the big window display at the bottom will still need an image edited, can only do so much with z-index, unless someone can figure a way with CSS to be able to make an area a certain size with the rest invisible, I would able to do it, for all I know that actually IS possible, but not sure what to actually look for but the LockScreen that looks like the one in revi-krs that will be completely customizable without having to edit any images.
    I also saved myself a lot of work using CSS to round corners, LOVE CSS!! its just awesome... like totally awesome Anyway, should have that done by tomorrow and submitted, when it will be available on Cydia is up to the lovely people at MacCiti

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast