Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] iApplesauce

  1. #181
    Hmm. Recent update and all my custom bundle/folder icons aren't working anymore. womp womp

    *Ninja edit*
    Something in Cydia updated and resprang. Icons are back. Odd. lol
    Last edited by Ardivian; 05-30-2012 at 06:48 PM.

  2. #182

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    Purchasedddd : )
    awesome!

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwelld View Post
    Actually, there are absolutely NO sources that shouldn't be cited. I didn't come up with the information and I used a direct copy and paste of someone else's idea. I didn't post a link. I didn't say, hey, go to the sinful iphone website and you can download the theme for free... In fact, YOU are the one that brought that information up... YOU are the one advertising the site... Mirrors are dangerous, don't look in one right now!
    There is no argument on your side here dude - That site/repository should never be mentioned around here. Tons of themers who dedicated hundreds of hours to their work were ripped off within hours of theme launch due to crap sites/trollers like them.

    No mirrors needed - larke told you that site is Very despised in the MMi community and, since this is her thread, and more importantly Her Theme, the least you could've done is edited out your "source" for the information and/or found a better site for it.





    Quote Originally Posted by binhu View Post
    hi larke, i have your psd, but all time when i make icon by your psd, i see one line in bottom. u can see the icon of flashlight app, same like this
    Attachment 572031
    Hello There!

    If you're creating icons from larke's PSDs and you're making an appstore icon and using Bundle setup within the theme - you want to make sure you use a frameless template of your image, since this theme supports an auto-mask.

    If you save down your image with the icon mask already applied, winterboard will effectively double the mask and you get a slightly blurred effect.

    Path Icon:

    -pathia.png

    iFile:

    -ifileia.png
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 06-06-2012 at 07:40 PM.

  5. #185
    Love the icons! Congrats on an awesome theme
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Love the icons! Congrats on an awesome theme
    Thanks

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  7. #187
    Waggum bro are you able to make 12 icons for me would be greatly appreciated
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Waggum bro are you able to make 12 icons for me would be greatly appreciated
    Sure thing - just list em here and i'll work on em when I'm home tonight.

  9. #189
    Sweet man thank you

    Tweetbot

    Display recorder

    Natwest bank

    Mbox mail (any mail icon different from stock is cool)

    Preview maker

    Push test

    Activator

    Sbsettings

    Ishshit

    Per page HTML

    Ideb

    Thanks bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  10. #190
    my bad i TOTALLY forgot - well def work on em tonight

  11. #191
    No rush man just trying ios6 at the moment thank you for letting me know
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. #192
    Here's some - help me out with images for the others... have no idea what they are haha

    -mboxmailia.png-sbsetingsia.png-activatoria.png-displayrecorderia.png-natwestbankia.png-tweetbotia.png

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (06-13-2012)

  14. #193
    Just wanted to share my twist on this awesome theme. Thanks goes to Larke, Ian Nichol and Dacal. UniAW5.0 was incorporated into this. I have a black 4s and I love the desaturated look that Larke came up with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339733076.388062.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339733137.263904.jpg  

  15. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    Just wanted to share my twist on this awesome theme. Thanks goes to Larke, Ian Nichol and Dacal. UniAW5.0 was incorporated into this. I have a black 4s and I love the desaturated look that Larke came up with.
    Looks awesome

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  16. #195
    hi guy, i've bought iAppleSauce. so beautiful the theme iz.
    may somebody help me made the icon 'cause my PS skill iz zero

    instagram
    sleep cycle
    IM+ pro
    google authenticator, google chrome
    calvetica
    battery doctor pro
    securesafe
    and tapatalk forum

    thank u guys so muuuuuuuch


    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Larke,

    I've made some custom icons for my theme. Feel free (and anybody else) to use them. There's a bout 50 in this zip folder. A few examples below.

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10254934/iAp...ce%20Icons.zip
    Deyno1903, ur link is dead, could u plz upload the icons again? tks
    Last edited by lpandal; 07-06-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  17. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Looks awesome
    just bought the theme. look awesome.
    could u made some more icons for me, my PS skill = zero.

    instagram
    battery doctor pro
    avplayer
    IM+ pro
    sleep cycle
    google authenticator
    camera+
    calvetica calendar
    calcbot
    tapatalk forum
    securesafe
    and iblacklist (cydia)
    and an icon of a cute panda. he he


    tks so muuuch
    proud of being a Vietnamese

  18. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by lpandal View Post
    just bought the theme. look awesome.
    could u made some more icons for me, my PS skill = zero.

    instagram
    battery doctor pro
    avplayer
    IM+ pro
    sleep cycle
    google authenticator
    camera+
    calvetica calendar
    calcbot
    tapatalk forum
    securesafe
    and iblacklist (cydia)
    and an icon of a cute panda. he he


    tks so muuuch
    Yes please, Google Chrome icon

  19. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukidtat0 View Post
    Yes please, Google Chrome icon
    Made it myself

    Another issue:

    I would like to change my status bar font color because white font is difficult to see:

    -bad.png

    When I open some apps, my status bar change to this, much more readable:

    -good.png

    I've been searching and read that there is a key that deals with this:

    <key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>0</string> (or 1,2,3)

    I've tried all this values in info.plist of iapplesauce unsuccesfully

    Could Larke or someone else help me?

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ukidtat0; 09-01-2012 at 04:51 AM.

  20. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukidtat0 View Post
    Made it myself

    Another issue:

    I would like to change my status bar font color because white font is difficult to see:

    -bad.png

    When I open some apps, my status bar change to this, much more readable:

    -good.png

    I've been searching and read that there is a key that deals with this:

    <key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>0</string> (or 1,2,3)

    I've tried all this values in info.plist of iapplesauce unsuccesfully

    Could Larke or someone else help me?

    Thanks in advance
    the only thing that could be changed in the plist is the time, everything else is graphical

    sorry i didnt respond earlier
    i'll try to get all the extra icons that have been made uplloaded to my website by this weekend

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  21. #200
    I uploaded a bunch of icons to my website ilarke.com in iapplesauce extras i'll work on a few more this weekend

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •