Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] ErgoHD - the new interface

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A-Gon View Post
    Hey, nice theme. How do I remove some of that stuff off the lockscreen like Ergo HD, and The New Interface and by TheWarlu? Thank you.
    Well you can't remove only part of it. To change the lockscreen image replace the "Lockscreen.png" file in the /Images folder
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

Thanks

Hey guys,

just wondering, did anyone tested Ergo on iOS5? Did you have any issues?
    I know on my end it's working fine but I wanted to check.

Also, some people ask me for more "category" sub folders and more icons. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarlu View Post
    Hey guys,

Also, some people ask me for more "category" sub folders and more icons. What do you guys think?
    I would love to see more "category" sub folders. Also I wish the sub folders had space for more apps. Love the theme though!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got version 2.0 of this wonderful theme. As everyone else has already said, nice job Warlu!

Just a quick question... how can I remove the lockscreen? Great job on it, but I use lockinfo and would like to completely remove the Dreamboard lockscreen altogether. Plus, I like to see my own wallpaper and be able to slide to unlock (I prefer the original method of unlocking)

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks again for the theme!
    Last edited by rboileau; 01-30-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Solved the problem

Thanks

Glad to see you found the way to remove it.

As a quick update to everyone, since I was able to finally JB my iPhone4S, I am (slowly) working on a 2.1 version with more icons / subcategories.

And to everyone asking, yes it does run on 5.0 and 5.0.1. It just seems slow to show under Cydia. You can contact me directly if you have questions.

Dear Warlu,

I am a user from Asia and i found some apps cannot display the comming package icons such as Phone, Notes etc...
    When i turn the iphone system to the language of english based, it works, but after i turn it back to chinese version, it doesn't display the correct one just becomes the original (Phone = original green icon), is there any method to fix this? thanks for advise.

(PS: I'm using 4.3.3 system)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spacehk05 View Post
    Dear Warlu,

I am a user from Asia and i found some apps cannot display the comming package icons such as Phone, Notes etc...
    When i turn the iphone system to the language of english based, it works, but after i turn it back to chinese version, it doesn't display the correct one just becomes the original (Phone = original green icon), is there any method to fix this? thanks for advise.

(PS: I'm using 4.3.3 system)
    Hi, I can only assume that the naming of some program is different.
    Try to go in Icon Edit Mode (+ icon, lock icon) and change the icon manually (go back to home page, click the "?" icon and select the phone program from the drop down list).

Default Lockscreen Control For Lefties
    T-Dub,

Great job on this theme. Finally someone pushing the limitations of iOS. I have a request. As I love the feel of the application wheel, is it possible you could offer an inverted lockscreen wheel for lefties as well? The right-handed unlock is not impossible, but still a little awkward for a lefty. Myself and other southpaws would appreciate it greatly.
    Also, I'm sure you have received this request, but how about offering the ability for user-created subfolders? I also remember seeing that adjusting the speed of the wheel is possible, but I could not find the post.

Keep up the great work and thanks for an awesome theme.

So it would appear that I should have read a little more to fix my problem. FYI for anyone else having their icons not show up. The name of the .png file should be written the same way it appears underneath the application once you add it. Also, there must be both a high and low res image. Example "Angry Birds.png" and "Angry [email protected]" Thanks Warlu

Default cannot customize?
    I just apply this theme on my iphone. However, after I return the default mode, the setting of ergo HD I just modified goes back to original condition.
    How can I solve this situation?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redHAIR View Post
    I just apply this theme on my iphone. However, after I return the default mode, the setting of ergo HD I just modified goes back to original condition.
    How can I solve this situation?
    Where did you get the theme from and how did you install it?
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 02-13-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

Hello All,

I tested ErgoHD on iPhone 4S 6.1.1 and everything works well aside from the lockscreen (that hasn't been working since IOS5, Dreamboard issue).

I also tested iPhone 5 and realize the screensize does leave a blank section at the bottom, I will try to fix this.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314