Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63717273
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Default a few customizations
    hey, falcon - thanks for the beautiful theme! after sorting through the 70 or so pages of this forum, i was able to make a few customizations:

1) i removed the widgets on the first page and replaced them with the "all apps" folder, which sits just below the midline. looks pretty cool when you want to show off the gorgeous wallpapers.

2) added a few wallpapers of my own. took me a while to find the functions and counters that control the "tap to change" action.

3) i didn't really need the last page to be scrollable like that, so i changed the length back to a normal page. then, i changed the temp and settings buttons to be consistent throughout the theme.

4) i added this cool little box that tells you what page you're on (i used your tempbox2 as a template). it slides in and out when you swipe to a different page. additionally, when you tap on it, it takes you to the first page. i really missed having the home button action on the springboard and this is the best replacement i could think of.

5) i fixed the lockscreen (winterboard) in 2 ways: a) the clock was always in the way of notifications, so i slid it up to be closer to the top. i changed the overlay a little to have some unlock text (i like the unfold tweak) instead of the little slider you had. also, i made the status bar black, because when you pull up the ipod controls from the lockscreen, the semi-opaque status bar showed and you had this goofy little snippet of the wallpaper showing.

anyway, i thought it would be nice to share the mods, in case anyway wanted the same thing. if anyone wants the updated lockscreen overlay and *.html file or my asymmetric plist, i'm happy to share.

lockscreen.jpg
    page1.jpg
    page2.jpg

now, on to boxor hd widescreen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazsix View Post
    Hey guys, my youtube icon doesn't launch the YouTube app.. how could I go about fixing this.. thanks <3
    Same here, did you find a fix? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    Same here, did you find a fix? Thanks
    Look in the current plist and see if your YouTube section looks like this. Mine works fine and this is how it's written
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.google.ios.youtube</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,100,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons-White/YouTube.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:

ruijordan2004 (03-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    Look in the current plist and see if your YouTube section looks like this. Mine works fine and this is how it's written
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.google.ios.youtube</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,100,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons-White/YouTube.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>
    Perfect, thanks its working now. It had the iPod to launch instead of youtube(I didn't know how to change it)

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    hey, falcon - thanks for the beautiful theme! after sorting through the 70 or so pages of this forum, i was able to make a few customizations:

1) i removed the widgets on the first page and replaced them with the "all apps" folder, which sits just below the midline. looks pretty cool when you want to show off the gorgeous wallpapers.

2) added a few wallpapers of my own. took me a while to find the functions and counters that control the "tap to change" action.

3) i didn't really need the last page to be scrollable like that, so i changed the length back to a normal page. then, i changed the temp and settings buttons to be consistent throughout the theme.

4) i added this cool little box that tells you what page you're on (i used your tempbox2 as a template). it slides in and out when you swipe to a different page. additionally, when you tap on it, it takes you to the first page. i really missed having the home button action on the springboard and this is the best replacement i could think of.

5) i fixed the lockscreen (winterboard) in 2 ways: a) the clock was always in the way of notifications, so i slid it up to be closer to the top. i changed the overlay a little to have some unlock text (i like the unfold tweak) instead of the little slider you had. also, i made the status bar black, because when you pull up the ipod controls from the lockscreen, the semi-opaque status bar showed and you had this goofy little snippet of the wallpaper showing.

anyway, i thought it would be nice to share the mods, in case anyway wanted the same thing. if anyone wants the updated lockscreen overlay and *.html file or my asymmetric plist, i'm happy to share.

lockscreen.jpg
    page1.jpg
    page2.jpg

now, on to boxor hd widescreen!
    I would love to have mine look like that. whats your email?

image.jpg

Hey; for some reason or another; my temperature box is coming up with 'undefined' in the attached pic; any idea what I can do to fix it? :S

Ok I just want to say that this is a great theme. Truly stunning. But I do have a few problems. Either I'm dumb or there is a legit problem lol. But I am lacking the notification peek at the springboard and lockscreen. Also my lock screen still unlocks the traditional way but I would really like the new slide and release. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jhayes039 View Post
    Ok I just want to say that this is a great theme. Truly stunning. But I do have a few problems. Either I'm dumb or there is a legit problem lol. But I am lacking the notification peek at the springboard and lockscreen. Also my lock screen still unlocks the traditional way but I would really like the new slide and release. Thanks in advance.
    The Asymmetric Lock screen is a seperate winterboard theme you can get free from cydia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaaaakkkee For This Useful Post:

jhayes039 (04-07-2013)

Thanks but I have it and its still the same. Oh and jw how do you add more folders. I noticed the Cydia folder on an earlier page and I would like to have that haha

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365324643.421123.jpg
    This is what it is after download

Oh and can someone please explain what I have to change so that way iPod opens music.

Quote Originally Posted by b00st4ddicted View Post
    If you have iFile, goto /Dreamboard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather/function.js Edit functions.js and search for the word yahoo. One you find it... go to the end of that line forecastrss?u=c&p="; if you change the "c&p" to "f&p" then you'll get F
    I am having the same issue with the temp box. However, mine seems to be set at Celsius, but when I go to edit in ifile, it says that it's set at Fahrenheit. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpforyourlife View Post
    I am having the same issue with the temp box. However, mine seems to be set at Celsius, but when I go to edit in ifile, it says that it's set at Fahrenheit. =/
    I am also having this problem.

Also, could someone please explain to me how to rearrange the text boxes? I want to put what apps I want on certain pages, but I don't know how to move them around (I'm new to jailbreaking).

If anyone could also tell me how to create my own icons for apps that aren't already in the theme (such as Vine and Snapchat) that would be wonderful!

Thank you in advanced!

Hey,

Can i request for an icon

LINE

thanks in advance.

Amazing theme I must say. I was always hesitant about going to and I dont know why I never tried it previously although I'm happy I have now and I don't see myself going to any other theme. My phone is set up perfectly and exactly how I want it except for two minor things. One is a request for an icon. Can a member or falcon please make an icon for Voxer. I've searched through the pages and even on your photobucket site and cannot find one. I tried making one myself and that just ended up being a huge mess.

Secondly, I know livethisdream had success with this and I'm sure others have as well but how do you remove the widgets on the first page. I know in the .plist where it's supposed to be done but every time I remove the lines of code I end up with a black screen. I know my spacing must be wrong or I'm missing one minor detail that's causing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Again beautiful theme and thanks in advance.

thank you falcon for such a great theme

I have some icon requests and hope that you are still taking them

Pebble
    Pandora
    Audible
    DC Metro
    HBO GO
    Kickstarter
    Kindle
    MobileNow
    Seamless
    Buzzfeed

Love the theme

Thanks for your time

sorry but I realized I also wanted two more icons

-Gmail
    -More

thank you in advance
    Last edited by ezrasalop; 05-08-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Default lil help...
    Ok, I've been reading these 73 pages of great info and it has helped A LOT with this amazing theme. I have one question that I can't seem to find a good answer to: How do I move, for example, "Applications" from the first page, to the next page? Also, a Bonus if anyone feels up to answering: How do I create unique folders? For example, a "Photography" folder containing the camera app, PS, instagram, etc. Thanks in advance, and let me know if I just overlooked this info somewhere.

If I payed through Paypal and not through Cydia or Dreamboard, how do I get the install?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaakkkee View Post
    image.jpg

Hey; for some reason or another; my temperature box is coming up with 'undefined' in the attached pic; any idea what I can do to fix it? :S
    Having the same problem, anyone can help fix that or tell me what to delete to completely remove this weatherbox?
    Thanks!

Hey Falcon, out of curiosity, are you planning to update the asymmetricHD lockscreen for ios 7? I haven't been able to get it to work, and I don't know if it's an issue with compatibility, winterboard, or a mistake of my own.
    Last edited by dalekthey; 01-09-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63717273