Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Asymmetric HDis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Originally Posted by falcon212 I need u to send me the current.plist so i can take a look at it, email is on my signature Thanks man after a few...
03-19-2013, 04:53 PM #1441
03-23-2013, 08:26 AM #1442a few customizations
hey, falcon - thanks for the beautiful theme! after sorting through the 70 or so pages of this forum, i was able to make a few customizations:
1) i removed the widgets on the first page and replaced them with the "all apps" folder, which sits just below the midline. looks pretty cool when you want to show off the gorgeous wallpapers.
2) added a few wallpapers of my own. took me a while to find the functions and counters that control the "tap to change" action.
3) i didn't really need the last page to be scrollable like that, so i changed the length back to a normal page. then, i changed the temp and settings buttons to be consistent throughout the theme.
4) i added this cool little box that tells you what page you're on (i used your tempbox2 as a template). it slides in and out when you swipe to a different page. additionally, when you tap on it, it takes you to the first page. i really missed having the home button action on the springboard and this is the best replacement i could think of.
5) i fixed the lockscreen (winterboard) in 2 ways: a) the clock was always in the way of notifications, so i slid it up to be closer to the top. i changed the overlay a little to have some unlock text (i like the unfold tweak) instead of the little slider you had. also, i made the status bar black, because when you pull up the ipod controls from the lockscreen, the semi-opaque status bar showed and you had this goofy little snippet of the wallpaper showing.
anyway, i thought it would be nice to share the mods, in case anyway wanted the same thing. if anyone wants the updated lockscreen overlay and *.html file or my asymmetric plist, i'm happy to share.
now, on to boxor hd widescreen!
03-23-2013, 10:53 AM #1443
03-23-2013, 11:27 AM #1444
The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:
03-23-2013, 11:53 AM #1445
03-25-2013, 11:26 PM #1446
03-28-2013, 07:01 PM #1447
04-07-2013, 03:32 AM #1448
Ok I just want to say that this is a great theme. Truly stunning. But I do have a few problems. Either I'm dumb or there is a legit problem lol. But I am lacking the notification peek at the springboard and lockscreen. Also my lock screen still unlocks the traditional way but I would really like the new slide and release. Thanks in advance.
04-07-2013, 03:37 AM #1449
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaaaakkkee For This Useful Post:
04-07-2013, 03:49 AM #1450
Thanks but I have it and its still the same. Oh and jw how do you add more folders. I noticed the Cydia folder on an earlier page and I would like to have that haha
This is what it is after download
04-07-2013, 07:30 PM #1451
Oh and can someone please explain what I have to change so that way iPod opens music.
04-12-2013, 08:58 PM #1452
04-17-2013, 01:57 AM #1453
Also, could someone please explain to me how to rearrange the text boxes? I want to put what apps I want on certain pages, but I don't know how to move them around (I'm new to jailbreaking).
If anyone could also tell me how to create my own icons for apps that aren't already in the theme (such as Vine and Snapchat) that would be wonderful!
Thank you in advanced!
05-02-2013, 04:39 AM #1454
Can i request for an icon
thanks in advance.
05-02-2013, 01:00 PM #1455
Amazing theme I must say. I was always hesitant about going to and I dont know why I never tried it previously although I'm happy I have now and I don't see myself going to any other theme. My phone is set up perfectly and exactly how I want it except for two minor things. One is a request for an icon. Can a member or falcon please make an icon for Voxer. I've searched through the pages and even on your photobucket site and cannot find one. I tried making one myself and that just ended up being a huge mess.
Secondly, I know livethisdream had success with this and I'm sure others have as well but how do you remove the widgets on the first page. I know in the .plist where it's supposed to be done but every time I remove the lines of code I end up with a black screen. I know my spacing must be wrong or I'm missing one minor detail that's causing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Again beautiful theme and thanks in advance.
05-08-2013, 09:40 PM #1456
thank you falcon for such a great theme
I have some icon requests and hope that you are still taking them
Love the theme
Thanks for your time
sorry but I realized I also wanted two more icons
thank you in advance
Last edited by ezrasalop; 05-08-2013 at 09:53 PM.
05-25-2013, 09:48 AM #1457
Last edited by falcon212; 05-25-2013 at 09:50 AM.iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
- All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice
PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
06-29-2013, 08:52 PM #1458lil help...
Ok, I've been reading these 73 pages of great info and it has helped A LOT with this amazing theme. I have one question that I can't seem to find a good answer to: How do I move, for example, "Applications" from the first page, to the next page? Also, a Bonus if anyone feels up to answering: How do I create unique folders? For example, a "Photography" folder containing the camera app, PS, instagram, etc. Thanks in advance, and let me know if I just overlooked this info somewhere.
06-30-2013, 06:19 PM #1459
If I payed through Paypal and not through Cydia or Dreamboard, how do I get the install?
09-23-2013, 03:09 AM #1460