+ Reply
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey guys, my youtube icon doesn't launch the YouTube app.. how could I go about fixing this.. thanks <3
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, my youtube icon doesn't launch the YouTube app.. how could I go about fixing this.. thanks <3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, is there anyone that can hook me up with a tumblr icon for the Black version widescreen, also I tried adding icon I was I guess successful only problem was it seem the shazam icon look like it was on top of another, but it did open up to shazam and everything, how could I fix that little issue about it overlapping another icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey falcon, can you make an icon for the USAA app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I really like this theme and was waiting for something like this since a long time.
    But am i the only one where the scrolling to the right seems to Be buggy? Itīs vibrating, probably because itīs moving in one direction while i'm moving it to the other. Anyone With ā Quick fix? Or does somebody know how to change the position of each menu /and disable the animation effect?
    Also, an iPad version Would Be awsome, can't we just stretch the theme?
    Bye

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does anyone know the code to add kakaotalk? i'm using "com.kakao.talk" but it's not working..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjsj17 View Post
    does anyone know the code to add kakaotalk? i'm using "com.kakao.talk" but it's not working..
    it's "com.iwilab.kakaotalk"
    Last edited by jk9772; 02-24-2013 at 10:37 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, I have used Asymmetric for 3 days on Ip4s 6.1.2 and it's stil working great except the web widget on page 1.
    The things is the facebook page is now not loading but the twitter is, and i dont know why? i did not change any code in Current.plist.
    Is anyone having the same problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod not Working
    Question 1:
    My ipod wont work via the IPOD button on the Springboard. It works fine if I go into Applications and select "Music" app, but not when I hit IPOD. It doesnt do anything at all when I hit ipod.

Ive already changed the "launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" to "launch com.apple.mobileipod" and resprung in CURRENT.PLIST.

Ive attempted a number of different things and I cannot get it to go. Any thoughts?

Question 2: When I open Applications I see all my Apps and then I see about 5-7 apps with blank white icons that appear to be system tools like (facebook integration, UIServices and a few other Dev-esque named ones).

Did I jack something up to cause that?

Question 3:
    Is it possible to get that black dock at the bottom like that one guys has for his iPhone 5? I only have a 4s but I would kill to get that dock on the bottom!

Thanks, sorry for the newb jailbreaker questions.
    Last edited by dwashy; 03-04-2013 at 10:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Don't know if anyone asked this but
    Will there be a version of this for ipad?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can't seem to find where I change from celcius to farenheit for the springboard. I looked in widgets/LAW/function.js and its already set to farenheit in there, but I'm pretty sure thats for the lockscreen? anywhere else to look?

EDIT, I found it!!!
    Last edited by rayndog3; 03-11-2013 at 07:49 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey falcon212 or anyone else, i was wondering if you could help. Been rocking this theme for over a year now. Love it, best theme i have ever purchased. Custom backgrounds, icons and set up. All done already, but i have a questions. My Geocaching app has a 1 notification banner, and it wont go away, there isn't anything in the app that has a notification and i can't seem to get rid of it. Is there a way to turn off the banners JUST for that app if so could you give me a hand understanding it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nbnp, my mail app does the same thing on boxor hd theme, only goes away on a respring, but as soon as I get an email the "1" badge stays

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Rayndog3, but i have resprung, rebooted and turned it off and back on. Still there -_- lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NBNP View Post
    Hey falcon212 or anyone else, i was wondering if you could help. Been rocking this theme for over a year now. Love it, best theme i have ever purchased. Custom backgrounds, icons and set up. All done already, but i have a questions. My Geocaching app has a 1 notification banner, and it wont go away, there isn't anything in the app that has a notification and i can't seem to get rid of it. Is there a way to turn off the banners JUST for that app if so could you give me a hand understanding it?
    I need u to send me the current.plist so i can take a look at it, email is on my signature

cfw
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am hoping for some help. After recently jailbreaking my phone I fell in love with your lock screen. When I try to install Asymmetric HD Lockinfo my phone boots in safe mode and I get a message saying that a mobile substrate is not functioning and has caused springboard to crash. Is there a way to fix by changing a setting or uninstalling a conflicting tweak this and enable the Lockinfo tweak to work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ruijordan2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, sorry if this question was asked before: is there a way of removing the black square around the name of apps? I mean I would want to have just the name of apps in white and nothing else around it. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    I am hoping for some help. After recently jailbreaking my phone I fell in love with your lock screen. When I try to install Asymmetric HD Lockinfo my phone boots in safe mode and I get a message saying that a mobile substrate is not functioning and has caused springboard to crash. Is there a way to fix by changing a setting or uninstalling a conflicting tweak this and enable the Lockinfo tweak to work?
    AFAIK lockinfo works fine with dreamboard, so im not sure which tweak causing the crashes

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    Hi, sorry if this question was asked before: is there a way of removing the black square around the name of apps? I mean I would want to have just the name of apps in white and nothing else around it. Thanks in advance
    quit to normal springboard and do the following.

- Download this and copy to AsymmetricHD/Images/*here*
    - Go to iFile var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/AsymmetricHD/*delete all files inside this folder*

18. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ruijordan2004 (03-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    AFAIK lockinfo works fine with dreamboard, so im not sure which tweak causing the crashes

quit to normal springboard and do the following.

- Download this and copy to AsymmetricHD/Images/*here*
    - Go to iFile var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/AsymmetricHD/*delete all files inside this folder*
    Hi, thanks for quick reply and great theme!

Unfortunately this didn't work for me, I think it's because the icons are made with the black rectangles around it?ImageUploadedByModMyi1363705179.867791.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    Hi, thanks for quick reply and great theme!

Unfortunately this didn't work for me, I think it's because the icons are made with the black rectangles around it?Attachment 626943
    of that app, i thought u were referring to the app inside the folder. Your request is possible, but you have to edit all icon manually, one by one with photoshop, it will required a lot of time

21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ruijordan2004 (03-19-2013)

Thanks

Just noticed that when I press YouTube the Music app opens instead, how Toni fix this please?many thanks in advance