+ Reply
Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 4004 Are you running iOS6? As far as I know all lock screens cover the notifications so that they are not visible oh ya, i am using
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4004 View Post
    Are you running iOS6? As far as I know all lock screens cover the notifications so that they are not visible
    oh ya, i am using iOS6.1 on my iphone 4S.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Timeframe?
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I will work on it after updating BoxorHD for iPhone5
    I've loved your themes for iPhone 4, but when do you anticipate the iPhone 5 versions to be ready?

Thanks for the great work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@expose [...]
    I am not intending to make drastic changes on Asymmetric HD
    Ok, I did not realize that till then

However, I still would like to stick to the requests, but in an adjusted way to keep the amount of work necessary, as low a possible.

Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    ++ enable the user, to have the menu-bar on the lower side of every page, as the Iphone 5 has a lot more space, this would be the perfect way to use it. If one does not want it, he does not need to activate the option, but for me it would be perfect
    This would be my main request, I hope this would be possible somehow? As the menu is already designed and already does exist, does it mean a lot of work to just copy it from the lockscreen to all other screens?

++ move the "settings" icon to the page where twitter & facebook is, as one usually does not use it every day, it simply makes no sense, to have it on every page
    This would be just great as well, but in case it is too much work I don't mind it sticking around on every screen, even thought most people don't use it.

++ enable the user to change the icons in the menu-bar (I personally would use: phone, whatsapp, mail, browser, ipod)
    ++ enable the user to choose the application linked to the symbol in the menu-bar and every other option used (e.g. Google-Mail as mail app or firefox as browser)
    If you would upload the original symbols and fonts of your theme, I could use them as basis to create my own icons for the adjusted menu-bar. I simply would need some help in implementing them (which folder to put them in, correct names, where & how to link the icon to the app)

++ enable the user to deactivate the lockscreen (e.g. In case one is using lockinfo or intelliscreen)
    nice feature, bot not extremely important, as LockInfo is blocking the Asymmetric Lockscreen anyhow in 95% or all cases.

++ enable the user to change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius (did not check if possible just yet)
    I happend to realize that the temperature is already displayed in Celsius on my phone.

To sum it all up:
    The menu-bar would be awesome, plus uploading the graphicfiles and some advise codewise!

Cheers mate!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello
    I've got this theme. Everything work perfectly. I have problem with lock screen. Still have normal lock screen. Can I change it. iPhone 4S iOS 6.1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiezegoo View Post
    Hello
    I've got this theme. Everything work perfectly. I have problem with lock screen. Still have normal lock screen. Can I change it. iPhone 4S iOS 6.1
    The lock screen is a separate Winterboard theme called Asymmetric HD Lockscreen. But im not sure it works with iOS 6.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachhannum For This Useful Post:

Swiezegoo (02-07-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@expose the suggestions are great, but the question i was asking about new features are not for AsymmmetricHD but for BoxorHD haha

I am not intending to make drastic changes on Asymmetric HD
    Looking at some of the code, if someone were inclined, wouldn't adding a notification center at the bottom be just adding icons placed at the bottom tied to apps/notifications? More to it than that, I assume, but it seems do-able.

I'm not a programmer by any sense of the word, but I imagine some tinkering would allow for that, right? Would it be along the same lines of moving and adding new icons?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi. Thanks. Now I have Asymmetric HD lock screen. But it's little different. Now I have something like this: http://i.imgur.com/GlLFW.jpg. Can I get this: http://ithemegallery.com/wp-content/...c182c33df6.jpg with notification peek?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lockscreen
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachhannum View Post
    The lock screen is a separate Winterboard theme called Asymmetric HD Lockscreen. But im not sure it works with iOS 6.
    I'm having the same problem with the Asymmetric lockscreen not showing up. There is a Winterboard theme called Asymmetric HD Lockscreen, which does work if you install it, but that's not what we're talking about. There is an integrated Dreamboard lockscreen that is part of the theme, which isn't working for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme looks great! As soon as it is updated for iPhone 5, I will be buying it! Any idea when it will be ready? Thanks and keep it up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am pumped about this theme! First time jailbreaking (why did I wait so long?) and first time tinkering with a theme.

I've made a bunch of modifications to it already, but I can't quite figure out how to customize the springboard screen's status bar. I'd like to make it (but not every status bar in any app) have a white background and dark text. I've dug around a lot, but I can't quite seem to find where to do it.

I've already tried Clean Status, but it wasn't doing exactly what I wanted. Any ideas how I could do it directly with the theme itself?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having a little problem with the Asymmetric HD.

Maybe I'm an idioit, but I can't seem to get this black bar on the bottom to go away. It does nothing but annoy, ruining the minimalistic feeling and causing near-regret.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zachhannum View Post
    Winterboard version of AsymmtericHD Lockscreen does works for iOS6 and even iPhone5, falcon updated it awhile ago

Quote Originally Posted by Swiezegoo View Post
    Hi. Thanks. Now I have Asymmetric HD lock screen. But it's little different. Now I have something like this: http://i.imgur.com/GlLFW.jpg. Can I get this: http://ithemegallery.com/wp-content/...c182c33df6.jpg with notification peek?
    Dreamboard lockscreen is not currently compatible with iOS6 just yet, new update just came out in cydia and he removed it. It crash my iphone with the lockscreen on

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When will this be compatable with iphone 5? The lock screen works fine and the only problem with it is the black nonsense at the bottom of the screen which is present in many dreamboard themes.

http://puu.sh/207Gd/b9cf1256ca

I was misinformed by a "best themes for iphone 5" article which displayed this wondrous theme. bought it immediately.
    Last edited by Buris; 02-09-2013 at 08:53 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good job, Forum moderators of medmyi.com!

Constructive Criticism: try to remain civil in how you delete forum posts, and if your going to delete a forum post whatever that reason might be, give reason or PM people that this is the wrong area for such posts.

I'm willing to bet 4chan has better moderation

Go ahead and destroy your community, but remember why it didn't last.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How exactly do you rearrange the words? I understand that it involves the plist, but I have no idea what to do or where to go. Great theme, thanks all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bought the theme about an hour ago. And already having problems with it.

1) Lock screen does not work on iOS 6, iPhone 4. I've changed LockViewOFF to LockView in both Asymmetric.plist and Current.plist, still no change. I dont know what to do. Stock iPhone's slide to unlock comes up instead of the Asymmetric one.

2) What code to use for apps like Kakao Talk, etc. ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@xRussian, Lockscreens are not supported by Dreamboard under IOS 6. If you want to use an Asymmetric Lockscreen, you need to use the one created for Winterboard. However, that one is lacking the notification features only Dreamboard offers. Btw, the questions was answered 4 posts ahead of your post.

@Buris, as falcon212 wrote on page 70, he will start working on asymmetric after he has released Boxor HD for the Iphone5, which he already did, so I suppose he is working on it currently.

Why is no one ready the thread, prior to asking questions that have been answered already? Lazyiness...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm quite sure falcon didn't delete the Lockview code inside the plist, so once Dreamboard is updated to fix the lockscreen bug, you can just rename LockviewOFF to Lockview, hopefully soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Defo interested in the iPhone 5 version of this theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to expose For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-15-2013)