+ Reply
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello new here! I just purchased this theme and I can't get the lock screen to show up. The default iPhone lock screen appears but once I swipe to unlock
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello new here!

I just purchased this theme and I can't get the lock screen to show up. The default iPhone lock screen appears but once I swipe to unlock I briefly see this themes lock screen and I want it really bad!

Anyone know how or why it's not working? Is it because it's not compatible with iOS 6 yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Long time first time. Great theme. I made some icons for myself and thought I'd share. Any.Do, AppCake, Delta, Ignition, MyFitnessPal, VShare, Yelp.

Asymmetric HD-anydo.png
    Asymmetric HD-appcake.png
    Asymmetric HD-delta.png
    Asymmetric HD-ignition.png
    Asymmetric HD-myfitnesspal.png
    Asymmetric HD-vshare.png
    Asymmetric HD-yelp.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x0ox View Post
    Hello new here!

I just purchased this theme and I can't get the lock screen to show up. The default iPhone lock screen appears but once I swipe to unlock I briefly see this themes lock screen and I want it really bad!

Anyone know how or why it's not working? Is it because it's not compatible with iOS 6 yet?
    I have the some problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello! Just want to thank falcon for such an awesome theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default custom custom custom
    hey there, can someone tell me how can I make the first page (page2, not the first one with twitter and facebook widgets) scrollable vertically, something like the last page, I`m trying to make a custom layout with a single page, I find this more useful that sliding sideways for different apps. Having all apps on a single page would make this theme the best reason for jailbreak-ing, at least for me.
    Thanks, and falcon, amazing job with this one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, i've purchased this theme but having trouble installing it. Getting the error http/1.1 403 forbidden. I know there's problems being caused by the amount of traffic atm, but everything else i've tried downloading works fine, so just wanted to check if anyone has any idea?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there, I just bought your skin today, it is really nice! Unfortunately I can not download it, everytime I try I get a HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden error message. How do I fix this?

IOS 6.1
    Iphone 5

Thanks!
    Cheers,
    Expose

/edit: same here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am unable to download this as well. Has anyone been able to??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I haven't been able to download it either. I tried last night, and for some reason it did not prompt me purchase it so I thought it was free. The download started, but I got the HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden error. I dismissed it as a server problem. Today I purchased it and got the same error. I found that falcon212's advice was to email [email protected] for help, but kyle just emailed me back a link to modmyi's tweet about cydia's server activity.

I also purchased it on my computer via paypal hoping that i'd be able to download via ssh, but still haven't gotten an email back yet. Hopefully we will hear back soon! I really want to start using this theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

after randomly trying to download it many times i finally got it!!!! try again now!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You are right! After trying it for a couple of times hours later it worked.

However, the theme is far away from working smothly on the ios 6.1, nor does it fit the iphone 5's screen dimensions at all. Actually I am really suprised, that this theme is getting sold in cydia for ios 6.1 and IP5, as u can not use it.

Plus, the installation of Dreamboard and Asymmetric caused further problems. When rebooting my phone past the installation, it took 14 minutes to boot.....

Please create an adjusted and working version of this beautiful theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes please make it work on the iphone 5!! I love this theme but the dimensions and fluidity just isn't there as of now on the iphone 5 iOS 6

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I will work on it after updating BoxorHD for iPhone5

Sounds great!

Any other requested features guys ? I will do it if its possible
    I do have some request for this theme, if possible.

++ move the "settings" icon to the page where twitter & facebook is, as one usually does not use it every day, it simply makes no sense, to have it on every page
    ++ enable the user, to have the menu-bar on the lower side of every page, as the Iphone 5 has a lot more space, this would be the perfect way to use it. If one does not want it, he does not need to activate the option, but for me it would be perfect
    ++ enable the user to change the icons in the menu-bar (I personally would use: phone, whatsapp, mail, browser, ipod)
    ++ enable the user to choose the application linked to the symbol in the menu-bar and every other option used (e.g. Google-Mail as mail app or firefox as browser)
    ++ enable the user to deactivate the lockscreen (e.g. In case one is using lockinfo or intelliscreen)
    ++ enable the user to change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius (did not check if possible just yet)

This is how the perfect design would look like (with different icons im my case of course)
    Asymmetric HD-new.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will work on it after updating BoxorHD for iPhone5

Sounds great!

Any other requested features guys ? I will do it if its possible
    I do have some request for this theme, if possible.

++ move the "settings" icon to the page where twitter & facebook is, as one usually does not use it every day, it simply makes no sense, to have it on every page
    ++ enable the user, to have the menu-bar on the lower side of every page, as the Iphone 5 has a lot more space, this would be the perfect way to use it. If one does not want it, he does not need to activate the option, but for me it would be perfect
    ++ enable the user to change the icons in the menu-bar (I personally would use: phone, whatsapp, mail, browser, ipod)
    ++ enable the user to choose the application linked to the symbol in the menu-bar and every other option used (e.g. Google-Mail as mail app or firefox as browser)
    ++ enable the user to deactivate the lockscreen (e.g. In case one is using lockinfo or intelliscreen)
    ++ enable the user to change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius (did not check if possible just yet)

This is how the perfect design would look like (with different icons im my case of course)
    Asymmetric HD-new.jpg

Thanks
    I have been waiting since october to get this theme on my iphone 5. It its without as doubt the only theme I actually like. The sooner this gets optimized for the 5 the better!

Green Apple
    Thanks

That's great news!
    It would be nice if you allowed for easier customization - linking to desired apps for twitter/Facebook using AppList.
    Also, I understand that it is not the way you designed it, falcon, but what if we had just separate pngs for every letter that could form an icon by reading the DisplayName of the app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi so sorry,

I have been reading all the previous post, but i cannot seem to get the notification on the lockscreen.
    I have tried to change the Lockinfo to LockInfo, but still could not get any notification for whatsapp msg, or normal sms.

Do appreciate the help.
    Thank you in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thomastonghy View Post
    hi so sorry,

I have been reading all the previous post, but i cannot seem to get the notification on the lockscreen.
    I have tried to change the Lockinfo to LockInfo, but still could not get any notification for whatsapp msg, or normal sms.
    Do appreciate the help.
    Thank you in advance.
    Are you running iOS6? As far as I know all lock screens cover the notifications so that they are not visible