Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

I've installed Dreamboard beta etc. Most of my icons won't work. I click on them but nothing happens. Does this have something to do with using Categories??

Quote Originally Posted by wnt3wishes View Post
    I've installed Dreamboard beta etc. Most of my icons won't work. I click on them but nothing happens. Does this have something to do with using Categories??
    I think you don't have those Apps then. If you have an iPod then iPod and phone and messages wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    I think you don't have those Apps then. If you have an iPod then iPod and phone and messages wont work.
    Ummm right... I am using an IPhone 3GS so I have all the apps. I also use Categories which I am wondering might interfere with an icon opening an app if it's not on the springboard but instead housed within a Category?

I buy through cydia , after install I run this theme use dreamboard , only show black color background . When I touch lower left cornor setup buttom , theme iphone reboot and in saft mode . Please help me what happens ???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tungtung88 View Post
    I buy through cydia , after install I run this theme use dreamboard , only show black color background . When I touch lower left cornor setup buttom , theme iphone reboot and in saft mode . Please help me what happens ???
    update ur dreamboard to the last beta version through its repo

my dreamboard version is 1.1 , where i found the last beta version ?

Thanks

Default Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by tungtung88 View Post
    my dreamboard version is 1.1 , where i found the last beta version ?
    Add this source http://dreamboard.us/beta on Cydia.

found 1.1.1 beta and install , THANKS !

i have a little problem with the phone icon what can i do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scoum63 For This Useful Post:

Ch3rishYourLif3 (05-27-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by scoum63 View Post
    i have a little problem with the phone icon what can i do?
    Did you delete any files inside the icons folder? If so, replace them with the originals you downloaded from the link falcon provided.
    @WinfisDesign

Thanks

whats IM for? i keep clicking it and dont know whats suppose to launch can someone show me how to put whatsapp there or something to fill it

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    whats IM for? i keep clicking it and dont know whats suppose to launch can someone show me how to put whatsapp there or something to fill it
    The IM is currently assigned for BeejiveIM, you can change it to whatever app you want by finding this strings

<string>launch com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>

and

<string>com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>
    change the "com.beejive.BeejiveIM" to any bundle id you wanted to, in this case you want whatsapp so you should change it to "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp"

to change the icon, find this string

<string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/IM.png</string>
    and change IM.png to WhatsApp.png

hope it helps

Thanks

got it thanks falcon. liking this btw

Can anyone tell me in noobish terms how to get the lockscreen to work? I was able to add more cons to the games and favorites by reading the readme file. But cannot figure out how to get the lockscreen working.

Thanks in advance

Also is dreamstore a repository or how does that work?

Thanks guys

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Archercat For This Useful Post:

fish2k6 (05-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    The IM is currently assigned for BeejiveIM, you can change it to whatever app you want by finding this strings

change the "com.beejive.BeejiveIM" to any bundle id you wanted to, in this case you want whatsapp so you should change it to "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp"

to change the icon, find this string

and change IM.png to WhatsApp.png

hope it helps
    Does that keep the badges for it?

Default Thanks
    Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I didn't see a folder called asymmetric lockscreen anywhere but I will look around more in the ifile data. Soonce I find this folder, I'll copy it into the winterboard themes folder. Thanks again. I am using an iphone4.

Quote Originally Posted by Archercat View Post
    Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I didn't see a folder called asymmetric lockscreen anywhere but I will look around more in the ifile data. Soonce I find this folder, I'll copy it into the winterboard themes folder. Thanks again. I am using an iphone4.
    Oh wait, did you purchase from Cydia ? Cydia version does not include the lockscreen. I will submit the lockscreen separately to Cydia and can be download for free

Hi, I just bought your theme, it is a really great theme -- I just have a quick question though.
    Is there any way I can change my wallpaper to any image I want, and is there going to be any support for custom wallpapers if there aren't already?

And also, I bought it through Cydia and I was wondering if there is an ETA on when the lockscreen will be available?

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast