Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone lacsap65's Avatar
    Thanks

Add some SBIcons. But wenn I open the Favorites folder, it disappears behind the other icons. I can't find the part to change that.
    Somebody a clue ?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343577360.504823.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343577383.574353.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343577400.183666.jpg

It's a PITA. After you figure that out, you have to designate X and Y axis for each icon in the sub category, designate X axis for transaparent background, then try and figure out how to get the icons to "dissappear" where you want them to as you scroll down through them... which is where I am stuck at.

Does anyone know how to modify the plist so that you can designate where the icons "dissappear" as you scroll through the app icons in a sub category?... I've tried every string possible and have no clue where it is.

-photo.png

Okay, i have changed the code to change celsius to fahrenheit numerous times. Though it never seems to change, i have resprung it and also restarted my phone. Still no change, but i noticed when i opened the file function.js file to edit the code. The heading says: "Endroid Weather Widget". I dont know if this is correct but if there is a way to get around this i would love to know how to make these changes. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock03 View Post
    Okay, i have changed the code to change celsius to fahrenheit numerous times. Though it never seems to change, i have resprung it and also restarted my phone. Still no change, but i noticed when i opened the file function.js file to edit the code. The heading says: "Endroid Weather Widget". I dont know if this is correct but if there is a way to get around this i would love to know how to make these changes. Thanks for the help!

Try changing it under the "LAW" folder too and see what happens.

Oh yeah...... also go to SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather and change there. Endroid Weather Widget doesn't matter
    Last edited by VisionCreative; 08-02-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VisionCreative View Post
    Try changing it under the "LAW" folder too and see what happens.

Oh yeah...... also go to SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather and change there. Endroid Weather Widget doesn't matter
    It was already changed for both the "LAW" folder and SBicons. I am completely clueless as to why it has not changed but im apparently not doing something right hah. If you could think of another way that would be great, but if not its no big deal. Thanks for the help!

It was already changed for both the "LAW" folder and SBicons. I am completely clueless as to why it has not changed but im apparently not doing something right hah. If you could think of another way that would be great, but if not its no big deal. Thanks for the help!
    Did you change it in the Widgets folder?

There are actually 3 areas that have that string. There is a widgets folder that is not located in the SBIcon folder

Did you change it in the Widgets folder?

There are actually 3 areas that have that string. There is a widgets folder that is not located in the SBIcon folder
    Yeah, they were all changed. I dont have any idea why it wont respond to the coding?

Thanks

It's a PITA. After you figure that out, you have to designate X and Y axis for each icon in the sub category, designate X axis for transaparent background, then try and figure out how to get the icons to "dissappear" where you want them to as you scroll down through them... which is where I am stuck at.

Does anyone know how to modify the plist so that you can designate where the icons "dissappear" as you scroll through the app icons in a sub category?... I've tried every string possible and have no clue where it is.

-photo.png
    Thanks for the info. As I thought, it isn't that easy. But I find an easer way. I left the first two icon-rows empty. Works fine for me. ; )

Somebody help me out,how can i remove/disable the facebook/twitter widget??I've been lookin this forum for 2 hours,hopefully im not blind,i just cant get the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenart11 View Post
    Somebody help me out,how can i remove/disable the facebook/twitter widget??I've been lookin this forum for 2 hours,hopefully im not blind,i just cant get the answer.
    Go to folder AsymmetricHD - EXTRA - Modified Plist

you will find it there, rename it to Current.plist, replace existing current.plist and respring your iPhone

Got it,thanks a lot.

1more problem:i changed for example the place of the Mail and the Safari icons,but the Mail's badge stayed at the original place.what could be the problem?

HI! bought this app so awesomeee but wondering how to move games into the games section. Also when I click on ipod it doesn't go to my music

also is it possible to add whatsapp onto the list of icons? and how do i do that?
    Last edited by Raithology; 08-18-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks

You will find the answer 1 or 2 pages back.

just want to ask if anyone is having trouble with certain game apps that crashes when on asymmertric hd theme but not on the normal default ipod theme...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raithology View Post
    HI! bought this app so awesomeee but wondering how to move games into the games section. Also when I click on ipod it doesn't go to my music

also is it possible to add whatsapp onto the list of icons? and how do i do that?
    I changed IM into WhatsApp. Works perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    Thanks for the info. As I thought, it isn't that easy. But I find an easer way. I left the first two icon-rows empty. Works fine for me. ; )
    Any change you share your Reminder-icon ?
    Last edited by lacsap65; 08-20-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Hello! my notifications aren't showing up on the mainscreen! D:

Default Chrome
    Any chance anyone can make or has already made an icon for Chrome?

Default Amazing
    Hi this theme is amazing. Im new to dreamboard and have a few things i want to tweek.

Im not a fan of the square icons for the apps. I tried deleting the mask, overlays and shadows in the images folder, tried a respring and restart and it wont go back to standard icons.

Also i tried replacing the Current.plist with the plist that removes the widgets page and it does nothing.

Am I doing something wrong that it wont update.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by keano__ View Post
    Hi this theme is amazing. Im new to dreamboard and have a few things i want to tweek.

Im not a fan of the square icons for the apps. I tried deleting the mask, overlays and shadows in the images folder, tried a respring and restart and it wont go back to standard icons.

Also i tried replacing the Current.plist with the plist that removes the widgets page and it does nothing.

Am I doing something wrong that it wont update.

Thanks in advance
    Delete the cache folder in the dreamboard directory

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 ... LastLast