+ Reply
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by therpope Ok, One last question: how do i get the calendar on the LS? LockInfo from Cydia
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therpope View Post
    Ok, One last question: how do i get the calendar on the LS?
    LockInfo from Cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Whats the latest version of this theme, fal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default C to F
    Ive been fighting with this C to F change all day. Finally came across another copy of function.js in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather that is in addition to the function.js found in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather and /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LAW

I'm not sure if all needed to be changed or if I finally just found the one that the theme was using, but maybe that will help some of the folks having trouble with this one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nmsejwaj For This Useful Post:

Jodiedicie (03-15-2012), Runt (01-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Falcon

I tried adding in an additional page but I cant get it to scroll to the page. I can slide it over to page6 but it just jumps back to page5.
    I added this also:
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 990 ? set x 1280 page6 YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page5 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridgame : set x 1280 page6 YES 0.5</string>

The reason its 990 because im spacing my pages by 320.

Is there any js file i need to edit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asymmetric HD-photopsx.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brunsw1ck View Post
    2. the link to the ipod does not work, im sure there is a quick and easy to fix this by sshing or something but im not familiar with doing so.
    Code:
    Open Current.plist and find

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>

Replace it with

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>
    I tested it - it does indeed work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatmono View Post
    Code:
    Open Current.plist and find

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>

Replace it with

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>
    I tested it - it does indeed work.
    thats awesome, I'll try to get it down when i have a minute. quick question maybe you can help me out with though, i am assuming you have lockinfo on your phone, does it still have you put in your passcode? If it doesntdo you know if there is a way to do so?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I just downloaded LockInfo today as the regular notifications were ugly on the theme, so I can't be completely sure but NO it does not bypass your passcode

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoman1234 View Post
    I have two problems... I've been reading this thread and it seems others have had this problem...

Is there a way to remove the first initial lock screen with the "Slide down to unlock"?
    Edit: Nevermind you can remove this by accessing the current.plist in iFile and then viewing the property list setting and then by deleting the lockview option from it.
    edit nevermind, searched in the pages of this thread and found it. ^_^
    Last edited by brunsw1ck; 01-26-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nmsejwaj View Post
    Ive been fighting with this C to F change all day. Finally came across another copy of function.js in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather that is in addition to the function.js found in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather and /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LAW

I'm not sure if all needed to be changed or if I finally just found the one that the theme was using, but maybe that will help some of the folks having trouble with this one.
    I have been fighting this for 2 days... Thank you!!! It was the one is SBicons that I missed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter van der Giessen View Post
    Hi,

I just installed your amazing theme, thanks!

I've been trying to customize it to fit my personal needs, and I'm trying not to raise every questing I have here.

But, one thing I am not going to manage myself is a WhatsApp Notification Peek icon. Could you please create one for me?
    Also the PSD of the bottom lock screen bar ("Slide down to unlock" / "Notification Peek") would be appreciated. That way I can quickly customize those texts myself.

How can I change the LS clock to 24-hours format? I've been trying to alter the liveclock(_lite).js files, but with no succes.

Is it possible to lower the notifications on the LS a few millimeters, so that it doesn't interfer with the clock? I prefer not to use something like LockInfo, that's too much.

That's it, thanks in advance!

Pieter
    Name:  LS-whatsapp.png
Views: 1901
Size:  4.2 KB heres a whatsapp logo for peek notification

Hi Falcon,

I was hoping you could help me. I've been looking back through the forum and I'm still having an issue with something. I'm very new to coding and editing but have managed to customize most of the things I want via iFile the last thing I'm trying to do is switch the favorites icon with the application icon, since I can then have my most used apps on the first page under the favorites icon. When I try move the code around and re-open the plist in iFile I keep getting "Found non-key inside <dict> at line 815", could you show me which code I can move to switch these?

Many thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by dleiboff; 01-26-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Guys, LockInfo isn't working with the theme? It's working on my regular lock screen but on the modified one it doesn't work?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noiseisthis View Post
    Hi Falcon

I tried adding in an additional page but I cant get it to scroll to the page. I can slide it over to page6 but it just jumps back to page5.
    I added this also:
    <string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 990 ? set x 1280 page6 YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page5 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridgame : set x 1280 page6 YES 0.5</string>

The reason its 990 because im spacing my pages by 320.

Is there any js file i need to edit?
    Same issue. Did you resolve it? I don't think that you need to edit .js files since the number of pages changes between the different .plist's that come with the original theme.. I am trying to add an extra page on my No Widgets No Srolling.plist aswell

edit: I solved my issue by copying everything under
    <key>functions</key>
    to the end from the .plist with the 4 pages. I still don't know what caused the issue but I can give you a hint that

Code:
    		<key>updatepages</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 30 ? set x 320 page3 YES 0.5, set userInteraction NO grid2, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5, setvar 0 grid : set x 228 page3 YES 0.5</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 0 ? set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridfav, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5, setvar 0 grid : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 320 ? set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page4 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridgame : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 350 ? set x 640 page4 YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridfav : set x 548 page4 YES 0.5</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 670 ? set x 960 page5 YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page4 YES 0.5, setvar 0 gridgame : set x 868 page5 YES 0.5</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview = 960 ? set y 280 temp YES 0.5, set y 480 tempbox YES 0.5, set y 438 dock YES 0.5, set y 393 tempbox2 YES 0.5, set y 196 temp2 YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview = 640 ? set y 438 dock YES 0.5, set y 242 temp YES 0.5, set y 438 tempbox YES 0.5, set y 480 dock YES 0.5, set y 522 tempbox2 YES 0.5, set y 290 temp2 YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview = 320 ? set y 438 dock YES 0.5, set y 242 temp YES 0.5, set y 438 tempbox YES 0.5, set y 522 tempbox2 YES 0.5, set y 290 temp2 YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview = 0 ? set y 438 dock YES 0.5, set y 242 temp YES 0.5, set y 438 tempbox YES 0.5, set y 522 tempbox2 YES 0.5, set y 290 temp2 YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get var unloadpages = 0 ? insertview dock above scview, insertview temp to scview, insertview page5 to scview, insertview page4 to scview, insertview page3 to scview, insertview page2 to scview, insertview page1 to scview, insertview widgets to scview, stop : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview = 0 ? insertview page2 to scview, removeview page3, removeview page4, removeview gridfav, removeview gridgame : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 0 ? insertview page3 to scview, insertview page2 to scview : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview gt 320 ? removeview page1, removeview page2, insertview page4 to scview, insertview page3 to scview : nothing</string>
    			<string>get contentOffsetX scview lt 0 ? removeview page4, removeview page3, insertview page1 to scview, insertview page1 to scview, insertview page2 to scview, set x 150 kbbuton YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get FrameY page2 lt 0 ? set y 280 temp YES 0.5, set y 480 tempbox YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    			<string>get FrameY page2 = 0 ? set y 242 temp YES 0.5, set y 438 tempbox YES 0.5 : nothing</string>
    		</array>
    		<key>updatesettings</key>
    I first tried copying only this and it did not resolve the issue, but I am pretty sure it does have an impact on the updating of pages, so you are probably missing a line of code somewhere else!
    Last edited by fatmono; 01-27-2012 at 11:10 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi!
    Is it possible to add live-wallpapers eg. from the icecreamsandwich-theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipi11 View Post
    thx, workin'

but what to do if i want to use the passcode with the asymmetric LS :]?
    I said it in my original post.

Otherwise you can disable the "slide to unlock" screen by accessing the current.plist using iFile and then selecting "Property Viewer Editor" and then deleting the lockscreen entry. This will leave you with the default Apple lockscreen.
    This method allows passcodes and disables the "Slide to Unlock" page. This way you can use the Quick Camera thing or iPod controls by double-clicking the Home Button (like the original default theme).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I still have problem loading my music?? Is there someone with the same problem? Please, I said please help?? I love this theme but I can't access my music When I press the IPOD button nothing happening....WHAT TO DO??? I'm with iPhone 4s running iOS 5.0.1 Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudson Machado View Post
    I still have problem loading my music?? Is there someone with the same problem? Please, I said please help?? I love this theme but I can't access my music When I press the IPOD button nothing happening....WHAT TO DO??? I'm with iPhone 4s running iOS 5.0.1 Thanks
    Open the application iFile

->Access the current.plist (it is in the Asymmetric HD folder)
    ->Open it with text editor
    ->Search for the keyword "music" or "ipod" using the Ctrl+F
    ->Look for something that is like "com.apple.music" (I don't remember the exact command) and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey I try it but nothing happens!! I put a shoot of it!!! This is giving me headache....Anyway thanks a lot!! Hope to find the solution soon because I love this theme but I love my music too....Asymmetric HD-photo-1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by yoman1234 View Post
    Open the application iFile

->Access the current.plist (it is in the Asymmetric HD folder)
    ->Open it with text editor
    ->Search for the keyword "music" or "ipod" using the Ctrl+F
    ->Look for something that is like "com.apple.music" (I don't remember the exact command) and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod"

Thanks

Search for -MediaPlayer
    It will be behind, com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer
    Delete the "-MediaPlayer
    Save, respring.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Possible to add the searchbar (the one to search the whole device) instead of twitter on the first page? I just need the source-code. Thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot!!! Works perfect...I love you!!! Now is a perfect theme...Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Search for -MediaPlayer
    It will be behind, com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer
    Delete the "-MediaPlayer
    Save, respring.