+ Reply
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Kevin Maistros Any port for iPad? Originally Posted by DampDesigns Would love to have this on my iPad 2. no plan for the ipad as of now
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maistros View Post
    Any port for iPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by DampDesigns View Post
    Would love to have this on my iPad 2.
    no plan for the ipad as of now

Quote Originally Posted by therpope View Post
    Jo! One last q: where's the line to change the lockscreen bg? Thanks
    open current.plist and change the following

Code:
                <dict>
                    <key>Frame</key><string>0,100,320,480</string>
                    <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
                    <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/SBicons/BG/BG.jpg</string>
                </dict>

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

I just installed your amazing theme, thanks!

I've been trying to customize it to fit my personal needs, and I'm trying not to raise every questing I have here.

But, one thing I am not going to manage myself is a WhatsApp Notification Peek icon. Could you please create one for me?
    Also the PSD of the bottom lock screen bar ("Slide down to unlock" / "Notification Peek") would be appreciated. That way I can quickly customize those texts myself.

How can I change the LS clock to 24-hours format? I've been trying to alter the liveclock(_lite).js files, but with no succes.

Is it possible to lower the notifications on the LS a few millimeters, so that it doesn't interfer with the clock? I prefer not to use something like LockInfo, that's too much.

That's it, thanks in advance!

Pieter

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,

I just discovered this theme a couple of days ago, and it's just what I'm looking for - nothing too flashy, yet still stands out amongst the crowd! It's awesome! Thank you for all your effort that you put into this o/

I would like to request a couple of .PNGs for Anki, Google+ and Scan - I've been looking around for these three specifically and even the depot doesn't have them. Please and thanks.
    Last edited by spike287; 01-23-2012 at 11:09 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey, Asymmetric HD is pretty at all, but if you push the camera button @ lockscreen it's like a " Unlock-Button". It even doesn't open camera it just unlocks.

Someone know's a fix ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any tutorial on how to edit this theme for my taste? Like what files I should edit and where are they located?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey, love the theme ive been using it for awhile, can i request a tumblr icon?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipi11 View Post
    hey, Asymmetric HD is pretty at all, but if you push the camera button @ lockscreen it's like a " Unlock-Button". It even doesn't open camera it just unlocks.

Someone know's a fix ?
    I'll pitch in.

If you have passcode enabled, (like requiring the entry of a code) the quick camera will not work. You will have to disable the passcode within the settings. Otherwise you can disable the "slide to unlock" screen by accessing the current.plist using iFile and then selecting "Property Viewer Editor" and then deleting the lockscreen entry. This will leave you with the default Apple lockscreen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I still have problems to access my music!!! Actually I can't access my musics with this theme I press the iPod icon and nothing happen Some one could help me, please?? I try using app info but I really don't know how to use it -i'm with iphone4s iOS 5.0.1-

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoman1234 View Post
    I'll pitch in.

If you have passcode enabled, (like requiring the entry of a code) the quick camera will not work. You will have to disable the passcode within the settings. Otherwise you can disable the "slide to unlock" screen by accessing the current.plist using iFile and then selecting "Property Viewer Editor" and then deleting the lockscreen entry. This will leave you with the default Apple lockscreen.

thx, workin'

but what to do if i want to use the passcode with the asymmetric LS :]?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudson Machado View Post
    I still have problems to access my music!!! Actually I can't access my musics with this theme I press the iPod icon and nothing happen Some one could help me, please?? I try using app info but I really don't know how to use it -i'm with iphone4s iOS 5.0.1-
    Same problem!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just installed this theme and started playing with it and I love it!

I just have one question: How do I disable the "jittery" animation when swiping from side to side on the springboard? Thats the only thing throwing me off. Obviously its a personal preference but I figured I'd ask before I starting messing around in the plist

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

edit: Figured it out. Now I want to this

1. Get Spotlight Search back
    2. Remove add widgets (I've already replaced the Current.plist with the No Widgets one but I also want to remove the Settings and the Weather widget)
    Last edited by fatmono; 01-25-2012 at 03:48 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how did you figure out the ipod problem?

sorry for double post, but needed to get some answers.

First off IN LOVE with this theme, its beautiful. Some things kind of tick me off though, that I'm sure can be fixed by asking in this forum. If the question im asking for have been asked and solved already, im sorry but im not looking through 61 pages of thread to look.

1. I had to get rid of lockinfo because it didnt let me use my passcode, even with tweaking some of the settings i wasnt able to get it back, im constantly dealing with friends trying to mess around with my phone so i kind of need this.

2. the link to the ipod does not work, im sure there is a quick and easy to fix this by sshing or something but im not familiar with doing so.

3. lastly something i would like to see incorporated with this theme is the ipod on the lock screen. when locked on default iphone theme when you double click the home button your ipod comes up making it easy to switch songs without having to unlock the phone. Again if this is in this theme, but has to be tweaked in order to get it, i wouldnt know.

some answers would be awesome since im absolutely in love with this theme
    Last edited by brunsw1ck; 01-25-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I asked another question I didn't mean the iPod issue but I'm pretty sure I figured that out too. I am not home now but I will test it and report in ~2 hours or so

Green Apple
    Thanks

I still haven't got a chance to test it because I got overwhelmed with the code - finding many simple mistakes which I don't know how the author missed (like the Music App and the Tweetie app that is displaying notifications for my App Store instead for the Tweetie which I don't have in the first place but whatever).

Open Current.plist and find

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>

Replace it with

<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod</string>

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fatmono For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-25-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi there,

just want to ask is there a bug for the theme ?
    under favorites and games, when I edit to my choice and save.
    but when I restart the phone, both of them revert back to it's original state.
    if you get what i mean.
    how do I fix this ?
    thanks a lot !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pandakid View Post
    hi there,

just want to ask is there a bug for the theme ?
    under favorites and games, when I edit to my choice and save.
    but when I restart the phone, both of them revert back to it's original state.
    if you get what i mean.
    how do I fix this ?
    thanks a lot !
    If you edit the app and it does not save, make sure the following:
    This is common problem among DreamBoard users. By using iFile on your iPhone, set Asymmetric HD folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set Asymmetric HD folder permission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    If you edit the app and it does not save, make sure the following:
    This is common problem among DreamBoard users. By using iFile on your iPhone, set Asymmetric HD folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set Asymmetric HD folder permission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)
    thank you ! it works
    btw, for a person who don't really do much of editting, would it be hard to add icons to this theme ?
    just incase i screw up ._.
    thanks again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, One last question: how do i get the calendar on the LS?

Green Apple
    Thanks

So for some reason my weather icon wont change from Celcius to Fahrenheit on the bottom left. I went in and changed the code indicated from 'c' to 'f' (which worked perfectly on Boxor) but no change after respring. After reading the previous post I went in with iFile and the Asymmetric folder is set to Read, Write, Execute as well.

Any suggestions?