Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

  1. #1201
    Does this theme worked on iOS 5.0.1

  2. #1202
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jauhari View Post
    Does this theme worked on iOS 5.0.1
    yes, it does works well

  3. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by Liorhay View Post
    Thanks for ur info! But I still cannot understand much! is there any YouTube or text walkthrough or guide for helping out with editing the theme???

    And another question is, when I scroll between slides in the theme it goes slow , anyone knows why??

    Thanks!!!
    hey and thanks again!! altho anyone knows a good way to edit up current.plist? notepad on windows aint going well with it... is there any program to edit it with? and also how do i change the directory names in ifile?? (for pathfinder mode) as you told me to change the directory names and replace files, how do it do it? with which programs?

    thanks!

  4. #1204
    How can I get the weather to show in Fahrenheit rather than Celsius?

  5. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by Liorhay View Post
    hey and thanks again!! altho anyone knows a good way to edit up current.plist? notepad on windows aint going well with it... is there any program to edit it with? and also how do i change the directory names in ifile?? (for pathfinder mode) as you told me to change the directory names and replace files, how do it do it? with which programs?

    thanks!
    I use notepad and I don't know of any other program. In notepad, use the find function (CTRL + F) to find the code you are looking for.

    To change the folder name in iFile just click on the blue arrow and change the name. To move files, click Edit on top, tap the folder or file and tap the white notepad on the bottom of the screen. Tap copy/link. Go to the location you want to put the file or folder. Tap Edit, tap the notepad and tap paste. Delete the old file or folder. REMEMBER, back up everything you change.

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    How can I get the weather to show in Fahrenheit rather than Celsius?
    Go to SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather/function.js

    Change "http://weather.yahoopis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=" to "http://weather.yahoopis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RJEvans For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (01-09-2012)

  7. #1206
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default ??
    Could anyone make an 8tracks title? Thanks!

  8. #1207
    ok so i changed in the current plist and in the asymmetric plist the beejiveim to com.burbn.instagram and the beejiveim.png to instagram.png the icon changed to instagram but wheni click on it it does not launch instagram. also i changed to zip code inthe weather widget from c tof for farenhight and it still is showing celcius. any ideas on how to fix either one i have ifile and cyberduck.

  9. #1208
    hello hello... im new to the forum, so hey to you all...
    actually im just here because of that nice theme... been playing around with it for a few days, but i got some problems here (and who knows what comes next when i start customizing^^)...
    i tried to use the pathfinder current list by copying it into the asymmetric folder and replacing the old one... but now my screen is black and i just got a few symbols on top, but thats it... no background and no symbols on the bottom of the screen... no idea what i did wrong... the "normal" asymmetric theme works fine...
    then i got a problem with the lockscreen... it works, but when i use the "normal" asymmetric lockscreen theme, i cant change the background... i could do so when the pathfinder version was "running"... its probably just in a folder that i cant find...
    and i dont get that information bar on the bottom somehow... id like to have either this one or lockinfo, but lockinfo doesnt work with the "normal" asymmetric theme, though it works when i use the pathfinder version... any ideas?
    (edit: i just switched back to my old winterboard theme with the asymmetric lockscreen that i set up on winterboard still runing and now i got my old wallpaper and lockscreeninfo again, though no camera button (which actually doesnt matter, just wanted to point that out, because it might be helpful))
    guess the rest i might figure out myself and thanks to that great thread and all those people here... im not the best at coding, but im patient and i try^^maybe ill ask agai when i want to assign apps^^

    thank you in advance and congratulations on that awesome them!! best job ever!
    Last edited by gordomatic; 01-19-2012 at 08:11 PM.

  10. #1209
    Default Awesome theme! Have a few questions
    Hey I just bought the theme tonight and love the look of it and how easy it is to use. Only thing I am having a problem with is my iPod button. It won't work when I click on it it does nothing and also I was wondering if there is anyway to choose your own background image. If anybody can help me out with this that would be awesome!!

  11. #1210
    Default LOve it!!! Having some problem...help!!!
    Hey, I bought this theme 3 days ago and I love it..but I'm having the same problem I can't access my music(( When I press the iPod bottom nothing happens...is very frustrating because I try to change "iPod" to "music" with ifunBox but no sucess!! I appreciate some help, please? Also how I change the black theme to the white one?? Thanks a lot...Rudson ------ I'm with iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1----

  12. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    go to AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather/ edit function.js

    find

    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

    change

    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

    transfer back to your device and RESPRING
    Made this edit and double checked it but still seeing temperature in celsius and not farenheit. Any ideas?
    Excellent theme by the way.

  13. #1212
    I have two problems... I've been reading this thread and it seems others have had this problem...

    Is there a way to remove the first initial lock screen with the "Slide down to unlock"?
    Edit: Nevermind you can remove this by accessing the current.plist in iFile and then viewing the property list setting and then by deleting the lockview option from it.

    I've also noticed that weather widget on the bottom left corner misaligns itself if it takes 3 characters. Like if it was "-14", the widget on the bottom left would only show "-" and if I move to the third page where it forces the weather widget to stack on top of the settings icon, the "-14" would start covering the settings icon a bit. Like the "14" is overlapping the settings gear picture. Is there a way to shrink the font of the weather widget or any other approaches?

    Thank you

    I'm running on iOS 5.0.0 btw and iPhone 4S if it's relevant.
    Last edited by yoman1234; 01-22-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Did some more testing.

  14. #1213
    Hello, I just purchased this theme and have been browsing this thread for some answers but can't seem to find them.

    When I try to delete an app from my screen the space is still there. How can I fix that?

    Is there a way for me to add more pages?

    How do I get the keyboard I've seen some people in this post use that matches the theme?

    I believe those are my only questions. Great theme and great support for it. Keep up the good work

  15. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Cyca View Post
    Could anyone make an 8tracks title? Thanks!
    There ya go




    Quote Originally Posted by jd2249 View Post
    ok so i changed in the current plist and in the asymmetric plist the beejiveim to com.burbn.instagram and the beejiveim.png to instagram.png the icon changed to instagram but wheni click on it it does not launch instagram. also i changed to zip code inthe weather widget from c tof for farenhight and it still is showing celcius. any ideas on how to fix either one i have ifile and cyberduck.
    probably you input wrong bundle-id (case-sensitive)

    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulainn16 View Post
    Made this edit and double checked it but still seeing temperature in celsius and not farenheit. Any ideas?
    Excellent theme by the way.
    respring your device after doing this, it should work

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudson Machado View Post
    Hey, I bought this theme 3 days ago and I love it..but I'm having the same problem I can't access my music(( When I press the iPod bottom nothing happens...is very frustrating because I try to change "iPod" to "music" with ifunBox but no sucess!! I appreciate some help, please? Also how I change the black theme to the white one?? Thanks a lot...Rudson ------ I'm with iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1----
    download AppInfo from cydia to find the correct bundleID for the iPod. Apple tend to change the bundleID of the apps for each firmware ! lol remember, the bundleID is case-sensitive

    Quote Originally Posted by yoman1234 View Post
    I have two problems... I've been reading this thread and it seems others have had this problem...

    Is there a way to remove the first initial lock screen with the "Slide down to unlock"?
    Edit: Nevermind you can remove this by accessing the current.plist in iFile and then viewing the property list setting and then by deleting the lockview option from it.

    I've also noticed that weather widget on the bottom left corner misaligns itself if it takes 3 characters. Like if it was "-14", the widget on the bottom left would only show "-" and if I move to the third page where it forces the weather widget to stack on top of the settings icon, the "-14" would start covering the settings icon a bit. Like the "14" is overlapping the settings gear picture. Is there a way to shrink the font of the weather widget or any other approaches?

    Thank you

    I'm running on iOS 5.0.0 btw and iPhone 4S if it's relevant.
    I didn't really take the minus into consideration since I was from hot country I will see what I can do with this


    Quote Originally Posted by w0z View Post
    Hello, I just purchased this theme and have been browsing this thread for some answers but can't seem to find them.

    When I try to delete an app from my screen the space is still there. How can I fix that?

    Is there a way for me to add more pages?

    How do I get the keyboard I've seen some people in this post use that matches the theme?

    I believe those are my only questions. Great theme and great support for it. Keep up the good work
    I would suggest to replace the icon instead of deleting the code, since it will need extra work to move the icon code one by one

    for the keyboard, you have to install ColorKeyboard from Cydia

  16. #1215
    Any port for iPad?

  17. #1216
    Jo! One last q: where's the line to change the lockscreen bg? Thanks

  18. #1217
    I wanna make an orange version of this =) would rock! orange icons with white backround!

  19. #1218
    Could someone please make a Reminders icon/title? Thanks so much!

  20. #1219
    Would love to have this on my iPad 2.

  21. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maistros View Post
    Any port for iPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by DampDesigns View Post
    Would love to have this on my iPad 2.
    no plan for the ipad as of now

    Quote Originally Posted by therpope View Post
    Jo! One last q: where's the line to change the lockscreen bg? Thanks
    open current.plist and change the following

    Code:
                <dict>
                    <key>Frame</key><string>0,100,320,480</string>
                    <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
                    <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/SBicons/BG/BG.jpg</string>
                </dict>

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •