+ Reply
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
first of all i'm new to the jailbreaking community, so i'm still learning... anyway, i decided to install asymmetric yesterday (for iOS 5 on my iphone 4) but i realized
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

first of all i'm new to the jailbreaking community, so i'm still learning...
    anyway, i decided to install asymmetric yesterday (for iOS 5 on my iphone 4)

but i realized there's a glitch when swiping to unlock that completely skips asking for my phone password.
    should i just remove the asymmetric lock screen entirely or is there an easy fix?

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey I know this sounds noobish right now but Ive looked throughout almost the entire thread and couldn't find it. I wanted to know exactly how do you change/add/delete the icons? I know you need to edit the current.plist and there is a database in photobucket with extra icons, but I don't know how to change t so it opens a different app and change the badges. thank you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danibear View Post

but i realized there's a glitch when swiping to unlock that completely skips asking for my phone password.
    should i just remove the asymmetric lock screen entirely or is there an easy fix?

thanks
    maybe there is a fix, but unlesss you really like the lockscrren I recommend you to turn it off,cause it's sluggish and all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Also, has anyone made a white skin for the lockscreen theme? Not the dreamboard LS but the one you have to activate in winterboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you mind sharing how you solve the lockscreen issue?

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's new year, and all the people currently there dont know how to solve this. falcon212 will probably help you out when he's there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by design3rv View Post
    Disregard. I've figured it out. Thanks!

I have a similar question related to Twitter notifications. I only show 1 in both the peek and icon although I have more. Made sure it's linked to Twitter bundle (not App store). Help!

I have a similar question related to Twitter notifications. I only show 1 in both the peek and icon although I have more. Made sure it's linked to Twitter bundle (not App store). Help!
    Hi! Do you mind sharing how you solved the lockscreen issue.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey falcon, can you put an icon for spotify in your photobucket? thanks so much.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

thanks
    This is probably bug on the DreamBoard itself, I'm just making the graphical theme, it has nothing to do with the coding, so I you use passcode, I suggest you disable the built-in AsymmetricHD lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by jrodriguez921 View Post
    Hey I know this sounds noobish right now but Ive looked throughout almost the entire thread and couldn't find it. I wanted to know exactly how do you change/add/delete the icons? I know you need to edit the current.plist and there is a database in photobucket with extra icons, but I don't know how to change t so it opens a different app and change the badges. thank you.
    you have to edit Current.plist manually, and find lines of code similar to this and edit the red parts (im using facebook as an example) - as the blue part, make sure the icon existed inside SBicons folder

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>125,180,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,188,225,41</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Facebook.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    Quote Originally Posted by Surierie View Post
    Hi! Do you mind sharing how you solved the lockscreen issue.
    to disable the lockscreen, open current.plist and do the following

edit

Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    to this

Code:
    	<key>LockViewOFF</key>
    hey falcon, can you put an icon for spotify in your photobucket? thanks so much.
    There ya go

more icons: AsymmetricHD-icons pictures by falconhd - Photobucket / AsymmetricHD-White pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks falcon, I'll let you know if any problem arise. Thinking of buying another one of your themes.

Is there any way I can get the winterboard LS in white?

Also, with the winterboard LS every time I get a text message the slide to reply text shows. Any way I can take this out? I have an iP4 5.0.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, so I deleted one of the app icons, specifically Instapper (from pathfinder). I adjusted the Applications folder so that it appears in the correct spot, however when I click the app, the Applications icon moves above the status bar, unlike before where it sits neatly below the status bar. What I want to know is what value changes this behavior. In other words, how can I make the applications folder, when clicked and opened, appear neatly below the status bar.Asymmetric HD-img_0560.png

EDIT: After looking through the thread, I see what I have to edit, but there are several set y variables. Do I change the ones under updatesettings or updatepages? And what determines the value?
    Last edited by RJEvans; 01-02-2012 at 06:34 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm trying not to customize too much since i don't understand the coding well but one of the things i did do was change the "ipod" icon to "music" and now it won't even open. literally all i did was change "iPod.png" to "Music.png"
    what happened?

initially i wanted to change the ipod icon entirely to say spotify but i couldn't figure out how to make it open up spotify

ahh so nooby.
    sorry... thanks in advance for any help though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Did I understand you right, you just renamed the png?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help with configuring the theme
    hello guys, im sorry for the noob question, although is there a place where can i find exact instructions how to change the code for adding icons or editing them somehow? i read all the notes about the codes and such but i didnt understand a thing.... and should i edit them in my computer and then move it to the iphone or should i do it in the iphone? i hope someone will let me know because the theme rocks big time tho its abit annoying if i cant make it useful for me... (btw i heard here about pathfinder or something like that, how do i enable that mod???)

thanks alot!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liorhay View Post
    hello guys, im sorry for the noob question, although is there a place where can i find exact instructions how to change the code for adding icons or editing them somehow? i read all the notes about the codes and such but i didnt understand a thing.... and should i edit them in my computer and then move it to the iphone or should i do it in the iphone? i hope someone will let me know because the theme rocks big time tho its abit annoying if i cant make it useful for me... (btw i heard here about pathfinder or something like that, how do i enable that mod???)
    thanks alot!
    The pathfinder plist and its content is in the EXTRAS folder. Use iFile or SSH into your phone to see it. It's in Dreamboard/Asymmetric HD. Backup all the contents in the pathfinder folder before you make any changes. Rename the pathfinder folder in the EXTRAS folder to "pathfinder" without the quotes. Copy the plist in the folder and paste it in the Asymmetric HD main folder, where the Current.plist is. Delete Current.plist and rename the pathfinder plist to Current.plist. Move the renamed pathfinder folder to the main Asymmetric folder. I think I got it all. If there is any problems just reply here.

(The following pertains to the original Current.plist. This is different in the pathfinder plist but fairly similar and you should be able to understand it. I have no experience with these things and I'm doing fine.)

As for adding or removing icons, I don't want to say much here because I myself have had some trouble. I've been able to delete an icon but with problems with the Applications folder. Look at the plist, you will notice every icon has it's own Bundle ID and Actions key. Before adding or removing icons, try changing current icons first. So go to an icon you want to change and change what app this icon will point to in the Bundle ID and Actions key. Then change the image of the icon in the Actions key. Make sure the image is in SBicons folder. Adding icons, you will notice something called <string></string> in the Actions key. The second number tell you where this icon will be positioned in the page. The first is 12, the second is 56, the third is 100, and so on, increasing by 44. Now when you add or remove an icon, you will have to change the set y value to ensure the folders, when clicked, is neatly snuggled below the status bar. Check out the post above you to see what I mean. So you will need to ask around how to do this because I don't know myself. Falcon mentioned the value, but I don't know what determines the value.

Again, backup before you make any changes.
    Last edited by RJEvans; 01-02-2012 at 02:04 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RJEvans For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-03-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4004 View Post
    Did I understand you right, you just renamed the png?
    no no, haha. i have SOME experience coding, just not with this.
    i actually did upload the music icon to the SB icons folder.

i'd still really like to change it to launch spotify but i think one of my biggest problems was figuring out the launch command for spotify
    launch com.Spotify.spotify didn't work..

but either way, changing the icon broke it completely so the ipod function doesn't even open
    understand now?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RJEvans View Post
    The pathfinder plist and its content is in the EXTRAS folder. Use iFile or SSH into your phone to see it. It's in Dreamboard/Asymmetric HD. Backup all the contents in the pathfinder folder before you make any changes. Rename the pathfinder folder in the EXTRAS folder to "pathfinder" without the quotes. Copy the plist in the folder and paste it in the Asymmetric HD main folder, where the Current.plist is. Delete Current.plist and rename the pathfinder plist to Current.plist. Move the renamed pathfinder folder to the main Asymmetric folder. I think I got it all. If there is any problems just reply here.

(The following pertains to the original Current.plist. This is different in the pathfinder plist but fairly similar and you should be able to understand it. I have no experience with these things and I'm doing fine.)

As for adding or removing icons, I don't want to say much here because I myself have had some trouble. I've been able to delete an icon but with problems with the Applications folder. Look at the plist, you will notice every icon has it's own Bundle ID and Actions key. Before adding or removing icons, try changing current icons first. So go to an icon you want to change and change what app this icon will point to in the Bundle ID and Actions key. Then change the image of the icon in the Actions key. Make sure the image is in SBicons folder. Adding icons, you will notice something called <string></string> in the Actions key. The second number tell you where this icon will be positioned in the page. The first is 12, the second is 56, the third is 100, and so on, increasing by 44. Now when you add or remove an icon, you will have to change the set y value to ensure the folders, when clicked, is neatly snuggled below the status bar. Check out the post above you to see what I mean. So you will need to ask around how to do this because I don't know myself. Falcon mentioned the value, but I don't know what determines the value.

Again, backup before you make any changes.

Thanks for ur info! But I still cannot understand much! is there any YouTube or text walkthrough or guide for helping out with editing the theme???

And another question is, when I scroll between slides in the theme it goes slow , anyone knows why??

Thanks!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for ur info! But I still cannot understand much! is there any YouTube or text walkthrough or guide for helping out with editing the theme???

And another question is, when I scroll between slides in the theme it goes slow , anyone knows why??

Thanks!!!
    On a scale of 1 to 100, my experience with coding is right below a 1. Trust me, just spend 30 min looking at the plist. Notice patterns and how the code is organized. You're not expected to know everything. But if you know just 1% you could change a lot. My advice is backup your plist, copy it to your computer and just dig in. Try to delete an icon or try to change one. You have to start somewhere. Search this thread there are lots of guidelines.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RJEvans For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

no no, haha. i have SOME experience coding, just not with this.
    i actually did upload the music icon to the SB icons folder.

i'd still really like to change it to launch spotify but i think one of my biggest problems was figuring out the launch command for spotify
    launch com.Spotify.spotify didn't work..

but either way, changing the icon broke it completely so the ipod function doesn't even open
    understand now?
    Download AppInfo from Cydia (free) to find the correct bundle id

Thanks!!!
    it is designed that way

Quote Originally Posted by RJEvans View Post
    Okay, so I deleted one of the app icons, specifically Instapper (from pathfinder). I adjusted the Applications folder so that it appears in the correct spot, however when I click the app, the Applications icon moves above the status bar, unlike before where it sits neatly below the status bar. What I want to know is what value changes this behavior. In other words, how can I make the applications folder, when clicked and opened, appear neatly below the status bar.Attachment 559329

EDIT: After looking through the thread, I see what I have to edit, but there are several set y variables. Do I change the ones under updatesettings or updatepages? And what determines the value?
    Mmm... it's hard for to fix without looking at the code, the easiest way is to replace the icon with another instead of deleting it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone know how to add badges to the pathfinder mod?