Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Default no link to music
    thanks a lot for that. now I'm having trouble linking to my music. I took the line for the app right from the applications folder, and it still doesn't work. also, a few of my badges have what appear to be the app icons sticking out of them. help? other than that, absolutely love this theme. great work. -photo-1-.png-photo.png

EDIT

i fixed it myself. but i was wondering if anyone had made a badge for Pandora and Soundcloud?
    Last edited by raywithadollarsign; 12-16-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Default Icon Request
    Can anyone make me Icons for:

Audio Tools
    Google
    Soundcloud
    Bandcamp
    TomTom

please and thank you?

EDIT

made them myself. here they are if anyone wants them
    -audiotools.png
    -bandcamp.png
    -espn.png
    -google.png
    -soundcloud.png
    -tomtom.png
    Last edited by raywithadollarsign; 12-17-2011 at 11:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to raywithadollarsign For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (12-19-2011)

Default Pathfinder
    One more annoying question... is there any way to take the code from the pathfinder plist and paste it into my current to get it to work? i love the mod but i have my plist very well set up without the twitter/facebook widget and would just like to add pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by raywithadollarsign View Post
    One more annoying question... is there any way to take the code from the pathfinder plist and paste it into my current to get it to work? i love the mod but i have my plist very well set up without the twitter/facebook widget and would just like to add pathfinder.
    I guess its possible, but currently i have no plan of doing it, too much time

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I guess its possible, but currently i have no plan of doing it, too much time
    i was just wondering if there was any specific lines of code that i could just copy and paste. or would it require moving too much of the rest of the code?

Hello!

I am preety new to all this coding games, but I have learned how to remove these badges. But when I remove for example Twitter and IM, I get this on my page:

-img_0059.png

How do I remove the number "5" from the page which were on the Twitter icon? And how do I move the 2 other apps UPwards?

And my "clock" won't work. WHen I click on it, nothing happens. And I think it is because my language is on Danish, and my clock app is called "Ur" What should I do then, to get my clock to go into "ur"?

Hope you understood me

Greetings Boris
    Last edited by Borismov; 12-21-2011 at 05:45 PM.

I also bought both Boxer HD (Black and White) and this so please send all three themes to my account! Thank you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iOnlyEatTang For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (12-30-2011)

Default calendar
    hey i love this theme and im using it on 5.0.1.. i am using the current.plist from the extra folder.. (the one with outh the vertical scrolling and with out the twitter/facebook widgets)) but i would like to add the calendar in as its own pag and make it either on the first page or the last page.. other than that i have no issues with this theme at all..

been using asymmetric since day one, now updated it on 5.0.1 and really hate the lockscreen. is there a way to disable it, cause from what I see there is a lot of code that needs to be deleted to disable the lockscreen?
    Last edited by 4004; 12-29-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Also, I am no longer able to edit the plist to replace tweetie with tweetbot, the second time I open the plist it says there is a character k error blabla. Wtf?

how where you able to properly link to music? when i click ipod, nothing launches.

I suppose you are on iOS 5. Mobileipod is now music~iPhone.app. Probably when linking to that plist will get corrupted too

I suppose that it's because of the New Year that the topic is dead. I'll wait

Gorgeous theme! I just had to come here and comment. I definitely have to customize it, but I neither have the patience or time...yet.

Ultimately, I think a future version of this theme that is fully customizable on the fly will make this absolutely perfect. Allowing the user to edit text icons, add or remove them, add folders, and point to apps is what I would like to see. I don't know if that is even possible and I may be dreaming, but I'm sure someone will come up with something.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RJEvans For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (12-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by 4004 View Post
    been using asymmetric since day one, now updated it on 5.0.1 and really hate the lockscreen. is there a way to disable it, cause from what I see there is a lot of code that needs to be deleted to disable the lockscreen?
    not at all, just find this line of code

Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    change to

Code:
    	<key>LockViewOFF</key>
    that should do it

Quote Originally Posted by 4004 View Post
    Also, I am no longer able to edit the plist to replace tweetie with tweetbot, the second time I open the plist it says there is a character k error blabla. Wtf?
    you must have delete or add not necessary code, what you have to do is fine this and replace the blue part, just the blue part. if you don not know the bundle id, download AppInfo from cydia

Code:
    <dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>98,4,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,12,225,41</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Twitter.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl View Post
    how where you able to properly link to music? when i click ipod, nothing launches.
    you might be running different firmware, different firmware has different bundle id, f**k apple ! lol download AppInfo from Cydia and find the correct bundle id. after that open Current.plist and edit the blue part

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,144,225,41</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/iPod.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

Thanks for your reply.
    When replacing tweetie that's exactly what I am doing-replacing the bundleID with com.tapbots.tweetbot, and that's why I am surprised that the plist gets messed up

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    revert the the original one and try again, it shouldn't mess up the code if you just changing the bundle id
    strange things happen on New Year's eve. I tried to use a bundleID with lower-case letters, however that didnt work cause Tweetbot needs one upper-case T. So I inserted to make it like com.tapbots.Tweetbot , and whoila - all black screen, plist messed up, me puzzled

first of all i'm new to the jailbreaking community, so i'm still learning...
    anyway, i decided to install asymmetric yesterday (for iOS 5 on my iphone 4)

but i realized there's a glitch when swiping to unlock that completely skips asking for my phone password.
    should i just remove the asymmetric lock screen entirely or is there an easy fix?

thanks

Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast