+ Reply
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by falcon212 You should have received it by now : ) Hi, Just wondering if u could tell which part of the LockView code will disable the "Slide
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    You should have received it by now : )
    Hi, Just wondering if u could tell which part of the LockView code will disable the "Slide Down to Unlock" option. I like to keep my phone locked. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Smile Disable "Slide Down To Unlock" Text and Function Code???
    I'm using an Android style lock pattern instead of traditional passcode. I want to keep using that with Asymmetric's lockscreen but I want to disable the "Slide Down To Unlock" function which does not require the use of my android lock pattern to unlock phone. I've successfully deleted the appropriate code with the Endroid theme for this to function but the code is slightly different here and I don't want to delete too much or the incorrect portion entirely. Can the "Slide To Unlock" text also be removed? If not...That's okay. I prefer the sliding down function to be the part that no longer works!

Thanks!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, love the theme. It's beautiful. I just have a couple questions. My temp box is on Celsius, how do I change that to Fahrenheit? Also, could you make an icon for Hanging With Friends please? Thank you. And the very most important one but that has been bugging me all day. My twitter icon shows that I have 4 notifications even when I don't. It seems to be stuck on 4 no matter if I have 1,2,3 or 5. Could you please help me with that? Thank you very much for the help and for this theme.

EDIT** I've found out that the number of Twitter notifications is directly dependent to the number of upgrades I need in the App Store. So after 2 downloads both my Twitter and App Store notifications went down to 2. Any idea on why this is? Thanks for the help
    Last edited by mynameisjordan51; 11-16-2011 at 05:18 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjordan51 View Post
    Hey, love the theme. It's beautiful. I just have a couple questions. My temp box is on Celsius, how do I change that to Fahrenheit? Also, could you make an icon for Hanging With Friends please? Thank you. And the very most important one but that has been bugging me all day. My twitter icon shows that I have 4 notifications even when I don't. It seems to be stuck on 4 no matter if I have 1,2,3 or 5. Could you please help me with that? Thank you very much for the help and for this theme.

EDIT** I've found out that the number of Twitter notifications is directly dependent to the number of upgrades I need in the App Store. So after 2 downloads both my Twitter and App Store notifications went down to 2. Any idea on why this is? Thanks for the help
    Your Celsius/fahrenheit question has been answered many times throughout this thread.

Re: twitter icon, you probably need to find the bundle id of com.apple.AppStore and replace with whatever twitter app, for ex. com.atebits.Tweetie2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asymmetric HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321495875.624566.jpg  
    Last edited by cpho; 11-16-2011 at 07:14 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpho For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (11-16-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by design3rv View Post
    I'm using an Android style lock pattern instead of traditional passcode. I want to keep using that with Asymmetric's lockscreen but I want to disable the "Slide Down To Unlock" function which does not require the use of my android lock pattern to unlock phone. I've successfully deleted the appropriate code with the Endroid theme for this to function but the code is slightly different here and I don't want to delete too much or the incorrect portion entirely. Can the "Slide To Unlock" text also be removed? If not...That's okay. I prefer the sliding down function to be the part that no longer works!

Thanks!!!
    Disregard. I've figured it out. Thanks!

I have a similar question related to Twitter notifications. I only show 1 in both the peek and icon although I have more. Made sure it's linked to Twitter bundle (not App store). Help!

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
    Your Celsius/fahrenheit question has been answered many times throughout this thread.

Re: twitter icon, you probably need to find the bundle id of com.apple.AppStore and replace with whatever twitter app, for ex. com.atebits.Tweetie2.
    I have a similar question related to Twitter notifications. I only show 1 in both the peek and icon although I have more. Made sure it's linked to Twitter bundle (not App store). Help!
    Last edited by design3rv; 11-17-2011 at 08:54 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post

Thank you for the Twitter help. I got that working. But my temp is still in Celsius even after I changed the code to "f". Is there anything I missed?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you for the Twitter help. I got that working. But my temp is still in Celsius even after I changed the code to "f". Is there anything I missed?
    You need to make sure you are editing the correct file. There's more than one where you can update the weather code. I, too, was attempting to edit the wrong one for days!

/Dreamboard/AsymmetricHD/SBIcons/Widgets/LiveWeather/functions.js

Change the "f" in there. Let me know if this works for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to design3rv For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (11-21-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to this whole thing so you'll have to excuse me. I've just gotten this theme on my Iphone, I do have DreamBoard as well. I've been reading through the pages but can't seem to find an answer. Anyway, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the theme working!

Thanks for your help...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Unruh View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to this whole thing so you'll have to excuse me. I've just gotten this theme on my Iphone, I do have DreamBoard as well. I've been reading through the pages but can't seem to find an answer. Anyway, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the theme working!

Thanks for your help...
    That's cool, Josh. Everyone was a NOOB at some point.

Should be relatively simple, open dreamboard and you should see the different themes to choose from, default and endroid are standard, and if you've downloaded Asymmetric successfully, you should see it within dreamboard as well.

Hope this wasn't too generic of an answer, but you didn't provide a lot of detail either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've downloaded it from ThemeIt where it says everything was successful. I've opened DreamBoard but still the only themes are the Default and Endroid. I've tried re-springing several times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also downloaded this theme through ThemeIt and it's not working. I checked to see if it installed correctly in iFile and there is no asymmetric folder in the dreamboard folder where themes go, just endroid. I have a feeling ThemeIt installed it somewhere else but I don't know where...

Any chance you could contact them? I checked their webpage and the app but found no way to contact them or any sort of support.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

@Josh and @Meatwad316 forward me the receipt email to [email protected] along with your cydia account number and I will link it to your account so you can download AsymmetricHD from Cydia for free

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by design3rv View Post
    You need to make sure you are editing the correct file. There's more than one where you can update the weather code. I, too, was attempting to edit the wrong one for days!

/Dreamboard/AsymmetricHD/SBIcons/Widgets/LiveWeather/functions.js

Change the "f" in there. Let me know if this works for you!
    Yes that's where I've changed it. I've done it in both iFile and through the computer. Still no luck

Thanks

Yes that's where I've changed it. I've done it in both iFile and through the computer. Still no luck
    do a respring / restart after you change it. just wondering, did u use the black or white version ?

Thanks

Nvm. I got anything I need.
    Love the theme!
    Last edited by funnyjerkz; 12-02-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Fixed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy iOS 5 HELP?
    I really love this theme but I cant get it.
    Im on iOS 5.0 and on Cydia it says;
    Unable to Purchase
    It is not known whether this product is supported on your iOS version.
    We are waiting to hear back from the vendor.
    PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by georgeeeo View Post
    I really love this theme but I cant get it.
    Im on iOS 5.0 and on Cydia it says;
    Unable to Purchase
    It is not known whether this product is supported on your iOS version.
    We are waiting to hear back from the vendor.
    PLEASE HELP!
    That is weird, I'm 5.0.1 OS and I can download just fine, I will talk to Macciti and see if they can help on this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome looking theme.

How is the performance on a iPhone 3G ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jontelang View Post
    Awesome looking theme.

How is the performance on a iPhone 3G ?
    FYI, my bro's using 3G, works great ! but kinda slow because of the RAM issue on 3G i guess

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default please help!
    I admittedly, don't really know what I'm doing, so I shouldn't have done this really, but I tried to edit my current.plist file without first backing it up. (stupid, I know). I was trying to remove the facebook/twitter widget and a few of the app names that I do not have. now once I get past the lock screen, everything else is black. Can anyone please help?