Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Default send me an email? help needed
    see my other post (2 posts down)
    Last edited by dylans88keys; 08-21-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: i made a different one

Hey falcon, amazing work on the update. I just have two problems, the first being the weather is in celcius but I remember when this theme first came out that we covered how to change it through iFile so I'm not too worried. The one problem I do have though is that when I'm using Asymmetric, it always tells me that I have a twitter notification when I dont. I click on the app to reload it and close it and it still shows it. It doesnt appear if I'm on the default theme though. Any idea whats going on?

Exclamation !HELP WANTED! can someone make me a .plist file for these apps?
    post no longer necsessary
    Last edited by dylans88keys; 08-22-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: no longer necsessary

Default in need of code (for previous post)
    i bet, if you give me the code for an app, a badge, an all apps folder, and a regular folder, i will be able to do it myself.

if i cant, ill need that help again.

Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    hey fal, had to restore. I have asymmetric up and running again. but the temperature still shows up. The tempbox is gone, but not the numbers. What can I do to remove?
    The LiveWeather is now under SBicons and SBicons-White u should know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Hey falcon, amazing work on the update. I just have two problems, the first being the weather is in celcius but I remember when this theme first came out that we covered how to change it through iFile so I'm not too worried. The one problem I do have though is that when I'm using Asymmetric, it always tells me that I have a twitter notification when I dont. I click on the app to reload it and close it and it still shows it. It doesnt appear if I'm on the default theme though. Any idea whats going on?
    Theres a bug on the the plist, I put wrong badge, send the plist to my email, I'll fix it (quote this message in the email as well)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

Theres a bug on the the plist, I put wrong badge, send the plist to my email, I'll fix it (quote this message in the email as well)
    Thanks for the response. But I'm a little confused. Which plist do you want me to email you because in the asymmetric folder theres three different plist. Sorry for my misunderstanding =[

The LiveWeather is now under SBicons and SBicons-White u should know what to do
    Donezo. I had forgotten they were in those folders. I changed the foldername in the Widgets folder outside of the SBicons/-White folders.

Thanks,
    egg

okokokokokokokokokokokok. guys. i figured most everything out. im getting better and better at reading and editing .plist files. what coding language is that anyway? i wouldnt know. all i know is html and a little javascript. but anyway. i NEED help with the folders. i need help on how to make them, and how to make all the icons move up when i open them. i NEED someone to give me a run-around on how its done. so disregard my last posts. please. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dylans88eys View Post
    okokokokokokokokokokokok. guys. i figured most everything out. im getting better and better at reading and editing .plist files. what coding language is that anyway? i wouldnt know. all i know is html and a little javascript. but anyway. i NEED help with the folders. i need help on how to make them, and how to make all the icons move up when i open them. i NEED someone to give me a run-around on how its done. so disregard my last posts. please. thanks.
    DBC language ! haha to move something up, take note on the <dict> ID name and then to move things around its eithers change the FrameX (green) and FrameY (red) <key>Frame</key><string>-2,480,225,334</string> or change the function

11. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (08-22-2011)

DBC language ! haha to move something up, take note on the <dict> ID name and then to move things around its eithers change the FrameX (green) and FrameY (red) <key>Frame</key><string>-2,480,225,334</string> or change the function
    i get how to move stuff around like that.. but when im trying to add folders to a page it gets really confusing. on the third page i want settings on top, then 4 folders under it. between editing that stuff into the plist and editing the "updatesettings" section.. i cant figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by dylans88eys View Post
    i get how to move stuff around like that.. but when im trying to add folders to a page it gets really confusing. on the third page i want settings on top, then 4 folders under it. between editing that stuff into the plist and editing the "updatesettings" section.. i cant figure it out
    Oh geez, it is confusing to me as well, thus I can only offer 3 folders sorry, no plan of adding new folder

Oh geez, it is confusing to me as well, thus I can only offer 3 folders sorry, no plan of adding new folder
    well, thanks anyway. im gonna keep working at it. im a fast learner at this stuff, if i figure it out ill definately post it here. this is a great theme. its easily cutsomizable too, i added ipod next to the camera on the lock screen, and i also added skype to the notification peek and scooted the other ones down.

anywayyyyyy, ill keep at it. tryin to add folders. ill get it one day.

Thumbs up Did you ever get an answer to this?
    I would love to know how to change it as well. Please advise
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey Falcon! How do I make the temp read ferhenheit? And this theme is very hard to customize with badges. Lol. I've been trying and having little success.

tried that didnt work for me please help, other than that though this is the best theme out there

Quote Originally Posted by gumbykiller View Post
    I would love to know how to change it as well. Please advise
    edit function.js under

Find this line:

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    and replace with

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    You can either replace the whole line OR just change “ c “ to “ f “

Save and Respring

Note: You have to RESPRING to apply the changes, it might not reflect immediately due to the caches, restarting the device might be necessary)

Thanks Falcon working now I was editing the wrong js file. Your the man and the theme is awesome!

falcon!! ive learned alot about dreamboard theming in the past few days. im a quick learner at this kind of stuff and i learn a lot by doing it too. im ready to make my first dreamboard theme, i already have it planned out. 2 things:

1. do you have any advice for me while im working on my first theme?

and

2. i thought the notification peek feature was genious. i would really like to use it in my theme. i sure you wouldnt mind if it were just a personal theme for me, but if i plan to upload it anywhere for other people to use, i would feel like im stealing your idea. so im asking you if its ok that i use a notification peek similar yours if i plan to upload the theme for other people to use. i wouldnt write "notification peek", though, i would probably just put notifications. if you dont want me to, i would completely understand, but if its ok then that would be cool.

thanks!!
    Last edited by dylans88keys; 08-27-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Default Lost in code
    I've been rearranging the folders, and am stuck. I have the icons & folders moved, but when the page 2 folder is opened, the page 3 sbicons moves up, & so on. I apparently didn't move all the code connected to the folders. Where would I find the code that corrects this? (What, generally, am I looking for?)

-photo.png-photo-1-.png
    Last edited by superninjaspy; 08-30-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast