+ Reply
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
question here... so i redownloaded the theme n installed it again... now in notifications peek i do see badges..but is that it? or do i get to see details in
...
  1. #1001
    epz
    epz is offline
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    question here... so i redownloaded the theme n installed it again... now in notifications peek i do see badges..but is that it? or do i get to see details in the gray slots?

  2. #1002
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mejemaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    502
    Thanks
    1,117
    Thanked 466 Times in 204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    edit the red part, decrease the number (for example -150) to move the page up



    Code:
    			<string>get var gridfav = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridfav2, set y 172 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 199 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y -120 page3 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridfav2, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5</string>


    hi when you say "move the page up", what do you mean? is it possible to just delete that favorites section and just add more icons on that page instead? what would i have to delete?


    oh i know what that means foret it, thanks.
    Last edited by mejemaka; 08-07-2011 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #1003
    epz
    epz is offline
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    WHITE ICON REQUEST :

    CYDIA
    RBC
    YELLOWPAGES

    plus does anyone have nice black & white walls to go with these white icons?

  4. #1004
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mejemaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    502
    Thanks
    1,117
    Thanked 466 Times in 204 Posts

    does anyone have any nice wallpapers to go with this theme? like ones for nighttime to switch off when its at night? most of the papers are suitable for daytime. post your personal faves now!

  5. #1005
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can anyone help me? I got this weird bug. See in the picture below, beside the iPod icon, there a little orange thing. I could I fix this? Seems like a part of the defaut iPod icon.

    http://i56.tinypic.com/332rmg2.png

  6. #1006
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Love the theme. It is so creative and the colors go great with its style...I just have a few questions 1.) How would we get lockinfo to work with this lockscreen 2.) How would we get the background for the lockscreen to change (the one under notification peek and behind release to unlock) 3.) how do we change the temperature...it isnt working like it did in 1.1-1

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to onaireves For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (08-09-2011)

  8. #1007
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    2) The background in the lock screen is called 'BG.jpg'. Replace it with your background and name it the same.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepe For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (08-08-2011)

  10. #1008
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Hi, dowloaded the new update, but it still didnt fix the badge problem for me:

    Asymmetric HD-img_1047.png

    Anyone knows how to fix this?

    Thanks!

  11. #1009
    epz
    epz is offline
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by onaireves View Post
    Love the theme. It is so creative and the colors go great with its style...I just have a few questions 1.) How would we get lockinfo to work with this lockscreen 2.) How would we get the background for the lockscreen to change (the one under notification peek and behind release to unlock) 3.) how do we change the temperature...it isnt working like it did in 1.1-1
    lockinfo doesnt work for this update because this lockscreens part of dreamboard... the update before this had winterboard LS thats why you could use lockinfo.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (08-08-2011)

  13. #1010
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Ya that's what I figured just wanted to make sure. I just became a optimist when mobilenotifier lockscreen view worked. Any idea with the temperature thing it just changed the c -> f last time but it didnt work on this update

    thanks

  14. #1011
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chubbysnoozemonster View Post
    Hi, dowloaded the new update, but it still didnt fix the badge problem for me:

    Attachment 541567

    Anyone knows how to fix this?

    Thanks!
    That is not a bug, you have to adjust the badge manually. There is only so much Dreamboard could handle

    Quote Originally Posted by onaireves View Post
    Ya that's what I figured just wanted to make sure. I just became a optimist when mobilenotifier lockscreen view worked. Any idea with the temperature thing it just changed the c -> f last time but it didnt work on this update

    thanks
    Sorry, I should have delete LiveWeather widget under AsymmetricHD/Widgets/ folder. The widgets for LiveWeather is now included inside the SBicons and SBicons-White (I had to do this since both using different color css)

    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    WHITE ICON REQUEST :

    CYDIA
    RBC
    YELLOWPAGES

    plus does anyone have nice black & white walls to go with these white icons?
    There ya go





    more icons: http://photobucket.com/AsymmetricHD-White

    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    question here... so i redownloaded the theme n installed it again... now in notifications peek i do see badges..but is that it? or do i get to see details in the gray slots?
    no, its is merely just to see the notification, thus the name "peek" sorry if you were hoping something more

  15. #1012
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey Fal, for some reason the weathersettingicon.png does not show up in my settings bar anymore. I tried the white icons and didn't like it. When I changed back to the original icons, the weathersettingicon no longer showed up. I tried ranaming the icon and code, I tried respringing. Nothing worked. Here's the code: set image SBicons/Images/WeatherSettingIcon.png box3

    Here's a pic:



    Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    egg

  16. #1013
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    Hey Fal, for some reason the weathersettingicon.png does not show up in my settings bar anymore. I tried the white icons and didn't like it. When I changed back to the original icons, the weathersettingicon no longer showed up. I tried ranaming the icon and code, I tried respringing. Nothing worked. Here's the code: set image SBicons/Images/WeatherSettingIcon.png box3

    Here's a pic:

    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...j/IMG_1263.png

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    egg
    Did you by any chance not using AsymmetricHD as the name of the theme folder ? this might be the one causing it. The WeatherSetting icon is now pull under



    you can always edit Set Weather.html and look for this line of code

    Code:
    <div id="info" onClick="setZip()"><img src="/private/var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Images/WeatherSettingIcon.png" width="42" height="42" /></div>

  17. #1014
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Did you by any chance not using AsymmetricHD as the name of the theme folder ? this might be the one causing it.
    That worked, I shoulda thought of that sooner
    BTW, where do you find the wallpapers for your themes? I like 'em all, wanna see others.

    Thanks again,
    egg

  18. #1015
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Can someone make an image like twittericonblack.png and twittericongrey.png in the widgets but for google (for both the black and white versions)? And, maybe for The Chive as well? (www.thechive.com)

    Thanks,
    egg
    Last edited by egghead; 08-08-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: add to request to include thechive.com

  19. #1016
    epz
    epz is offline
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Hey am I suppose to look in current plist to change my weather to weathernetwork ... I'm not talking about the sb icon weather... Talking about the one in bottom left corner.. Been struggling to find it in plist for some reason.

  20. #1017
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    That worked, I shoulda thought of that sooner
    BTW, where do you find the wallpapers for your themes? I like 'em all, wanna see others.

    Thanks again,
    egg
    found it through out the web, deviantart and google, mostly from desktop wallpaper and cut to iPhone size myself

    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    Hey am I suppose to look in current plist to change my weather to weathernetwork ... I'm not talking about the sb icon weather... Talking about the one in bottom left corner.. Been struggling to find it in plist for some reason.
    what was the error ?

    Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    Can someone make an image like twittericonblack.png and twittericongrey.png in the widgets but for google (for both the black and white versions)? And, maybe for The Chive as well? (theCHIVE - Probably the Best Site in the World)

    Thanks,
    egg
    There ya go




    for The Chive, which logo you want to use ?

  21. #1018
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Thanks Fal!

    if you can make a green "C", that would be great!

  22. #1019

  23. #1020
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hello can i ask if theres any way to disable the lockscreen for dreamboard that you did so that i can revert back to the one like in the previous version. if you get what i mean :/

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts