Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    which image ? the camera shortcut button ? I have posted a few posts up
    I meant the background pic. But now worries, I figured it out. It's in the current.plist. Changed to

    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/BG/BG9.jpg</string>

    Thanks though.

  2. #962
    Damn it cydia
    I need a signature, help.

  3. #963
    Can someone make a white SB icon for Cydia?

  4. #964
    Argh come on Cydia!!!! We waiting!!!! 

  5. #965
    I know right?!

  6. #966
    Just curious, would I have to redo all the modifications I did on 1-1.1 to 2.0? I changed around some of the icons, moved the notification badges and I edited the last page (the scroll down page with my favorite applications). I wanna know before I install 2.0 because I don't want to overwrite the current plist I have on my phone. Thanks!

  7. #967
    Thanks, Falcon!

    Who would like panoramic wallpaper?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kooris For This Useful Post:

    1942 (08-05-2011)

  9. #968
    Been waiting alllllll daaaaaaaay, c'mon Cydia!
    I need a signature, help.

  10. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by meestersteph View Post
    Just curious, would I have to redo all the modifications I did on 1-1.1 to 2.0? I changed around some of the icons, moved the notification badges and I edited the last page (the scroll down page with my favorite applications). I wanna know before I install 2.0 because I don't want to overwrite the current plist I have on my phone. Thanks!
    If you just overwrite with the old plist, no it wont work, I have change the structure of the plist since it is now support white version and lockscreen as well as fixed the notification badge bug. I would say its very worth the upgrade, more stable I would say just test it first, download the new version, rename the folder to Test or something the theme would still work

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperOne View Post
    Argh come on Cydia!!!! We waiting!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Been waiting alllllll daaaaaaaay, c'mon Cydia!
    I have no confirmation email of the approval from ModMyi yet, so I guess they still have a lot of queue to update

  11. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    If you just overwrite with the old plist, no it wont work, I have change the structure of the plist since it is now support white version and lockscreen as well as fixed the notification badge bug. I would say its very worth the upgrade, more stable I would say just test it first, download the new version, rename the folder to Test or something the theme would still work







    I have no confirmation email of the approval from ModMyi yet, so I guess they still have a lot of queue to update
    Any way we can send you proof of purchase and get a DL link?

  12. #971

  13. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    sure I only accept "forwarded email receipt" as a proof send me quick haha
    Check your e-mail soon.

    Why does it have a blue question mark?




    On white and black.
    Last edited by Samberg865; 08-05-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    I need a signature, help.

  14. #973
    Try respring make a habit of respring after installing new theme

  15. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Try respring make a habit of respring after installing new theme
    That's still there buddy
    I need a signature, help.

  16. #975

  17. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Hmm... then it might be broken download (try redownload it)
    Tried changing 'c' to 'f' and it didn't change from Celsius to Fahrenheit
    I need a signature, help.

  18. #977

  19. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    that is probably the cache, respring or restart is necessary
    Still not changing

    meh, I can deal with it
    I need a signature, help.

  20. #979

  21. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    something really wrong with your phone haha
    I still love it ;D
    I need a signature, help.

Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •