Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Holy ****. Is that like the reeco? or am i mixing you up with someone else?
    Lol yes, that would in fact be the "Master Theme Creator" Reeco

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lol yes, that would in fact be the "Master Theme Creator" Reeco
    Omg! I thought he was like, gone forever! Lol. I wonder if he'll be taking up themeing again by any chance...I'd really like to see a finished iNavHD...

Sorry for jacking your thread Falcon! I tend to do that. I stalk these threads.. lol..

Does anybody know why my text come in like this?

When I first receive it, it covers the date.

But if I ignore it or something and the phone goes to sleep mode, when I click my phone again it shows up lower

Awkward. But how do I fix it so it doesnt cover the date when it first appears???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

Omg! I thought he was like, gone forever! Lol. I wonder if he'll be taking up themeing again by any chance...I'd really like to see a finished iNavHD...

Sorry for jacking your thread Falcon! I tend to do that. I stalk these threads.. lol..
    Hmmm, maybe I'll post up something suddenly without any warning :-p

5. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lol
    Moose, your sig keeps changing, and it keeps getting better and better. lol. I wish I had some title so i could have a sig. haha.

Hey, 2 questions. 1) I have put in my zip code for the weather, but how do I make it F not C? and 2) In my second row I have put in Contacts, Settings, and Cydia as my first three (kept Favorites as the 4th). And I used your png's from the first page. But when I put them in and respring, they icons are in their right place, But they all have like a little dash mark on top of them? Any idea what I'm talking about or how to fix?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	114 
Size:	494.7 KB 
ID:	536912
    Last edited by acebatch89; 07-20-2011 at 12:46 PM.

1) You have to edit the widget.html file. I know how to do it, but idr what exactly to search for so i'll leave it to the likes of Moose or Falcon. 2)Have you deleted anything from the theme folder? like the icons in the "icons" folder?

Edit: I lied. You edit the function.js in the Live Weather folder under widgets. Find "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=" and change the "c&p" to "f&p" and refresh. It should change. Hope this helps.

Edit again: The little dashes come from using badges and it's possible things got mixed up. The badges thing is a little beyond my expertise as far as forum help. I'm only good at doing hands on stuff. Sorry. Moose will help you and if not Falcon will when he wakes up.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 07-20-2011 at 12:56 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-20-2011)

1) You have to edit the widget.html file. I know how to do it, but idr what exactly to search for so i'll leave it to the likes of Moose or Falcon. 2)Have you deleted anything from the theme folder? like the icons in the "icons" folder?

Edit: I lied. You edit the function.js in the Live Weather folder under widgets. Find "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=" and change the "c&p" to "f&p" and refresh. It should change. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for help with the weather, I'll try it out now. and for the icon thing, no I haven't deleted anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by acebatch89 View Post
    Thanks for help with the weather, I'll try it out now. and for the icon thing, no I haven't deleted anything yet?
    Then it's a plist thing. You'll have to talk to Moose or Falcon. Sorry.

What's with the animal names? Moose, Falcon, Mouse. lol.

Then it's a plist thing. You'll have to talk to Moose or Falcon. Sorry.

What's with the animal names? Moose, Falcon, Mouse. lol.
    Thanks for the help! Hopefully they'll be able to help me out soon!

Thanks for the help! Hopefully they'll be able to help me out soon!
    um..Well. I could help you out, but you'd have to send me your plist and tell me exactly what you're trying to accomplish. If you want Badges or not and such. email me at [email protected] and i'm sure i can help you out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-20-2011)

Moose, your sig keeps changing, and it keeps getting better and better. lol. I wish I had some title so i could have a sig. haha.
    Thanks man! I am trying to make it better, I am still not happy with it, but mmi resized it so it doesn't look oh here how it does on the computer I I'll peep at it until I am happy

Ok so I've been trying forever to rearrange the icons both on the homescreen and in the folders.. I've used edit mode and I'm unable to make anything happen.. Can someone please explain how edit mode works or how to rearrange the icons..

Thanks to aenima133 for all his help. Only thing now that I need help with is changing the Favorites folder originally in the 2nd row and the Games folder in the 3rd row. I don't need either. Is there anyway I can turn them into a regular icon? (e.g. Netflix or something?)

Quote Originally Posted by gmane View Post
    Ok so I've been trying forever to rearrange the icons both on the homescreen and in the folders.. I've used edit mode and I'm unable to make anything happen.. Can someone please explain how edit mode works or how to rearrange the icons..
    The folders use Edit Mode, But the springboard you have to edit the plist.

Thanks to aenima133 for all his help. Only thing now that I need help with is changing the Favorites folder originally in the 2nd row and the Games folder in the 3rd row. I don't need either. Is there anyway I can turn them into a regular icon? (e.g. Netflix or something?)
    Hey man, sorry i couldn't help with the folders. I'm currently looking into it. I'll let you know if i can get it to work. Say i do, what apps do you want into place of Favorites and Games?

Ok. I've figured it out. I just need to know what app you want in place of each folder and what the name of the Image is so i can put it in the plist.

@acebatch89 I sent you an email with the modified Plist you want. Let me know if it works or not.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 07-20-2011 at 06:04 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-20-2011)

anyway to get badges on the other tiles now? like i want it on the 'IM' tile

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    anyway to get badges on the other tiles now? like i want it on the 'IM' tile
    This codes below are taken from the default plist (IM icon) - the red part is the icon and blue part is the badge

this is the badge

Code:

<dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>27</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>65</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>49</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>48</integer>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    						<dict>
    							<key>BundleID</key>
    							<string>com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>
    							<key>FrameHeight</key>
    							<integer>85</integer>
    							<key>FrameWidth</key>
    							<integer>65</integer>
    							<key>FrameX</key>
    							<integer>-40</integer>
    							<key>FrameY</key>
    							<integer>0</integer>
    							<key>ViewType</key>
    							<string>AppIcon</string>
    						</dict>
    					</array>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<false/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>View</string>
    				</dict>

This is the icon

Code:

<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>41</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>225</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>56</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/IM.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

i changed the current.plist so that the IM icon launches whatsapp. what do i have to do so that i get badgets on my iM icon for whatsapp?

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast