Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

  1. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Looks like I'm getting ifile. Thanks!!!
    I use file to do everything, even major editing lol

  2. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I use file to do everything, even major editing lol
    Messing with stuff scares me sometimes so I stayed away from iFile. But it was easy as heck to change it to Fahrenheit!!!

  3. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Messing with stuff scares me sometimes so I stayed away from iFile. But it was easy as heck to change it to Fahrenheit!!!
    That's why you make a copy before you make changes

  4. #824
    can someone make me a liveprofile icon pls? thx

  5. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Click the gear icon at the lower right hand side of the screen and then click the icon to the far right (the white box with a D in it). Click and hold the Asymmetric theme and then click edit. click the gear icon again to bring up the "games" or "favorites". click on the one you want to edit, then click on any of the icons to add whatever app you want in its place. after you're done editing just click the home button.

    ------------------

    What I would like to know is if there is anyway to change the degrees on the bottom left corner of the screen from Celsius to Fahrenheit. It bugs me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by N0KIA View Post
    How do you change the background on the lockscreen? Also, how to change weather to fahrenheit? thanks
    Open "function.js" in /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather
    Find this line:

    Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    and replace with

    Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    You can either replace the whole line OR just change “ c “ to “ f “

    Save and Respring

    Note: You have to RESPRING to apply the changes, it might not reflect immediately due to the caches, restarting the device might be necessary)

    Quote Originally Posted by datboililp View Post
    Hey Fal, in the video it shows that when you get a text message the box is black.. i still have the regular blue box also when i get a text i don't have the close and reply buttons it's just the text itself.. how do i fix this?
    I was using WInterboard theme to theme the popups, I couldn;t remember what though since now I'm using iOS5. I'll look

    Quote Originally Posted by b00st4ddicted View Post
    ok... i read through almost 40 pages, and I have tried everything, but I just can't get the little marker on the right corner of IM to go away. I understand I am suppose to take one of the icon from the icon's folder and change it to "eBuddy Pro". I tried that and different variation of the names... nothing worked. help? =)
    Try to delete the cache in /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/_library/Cache/Icons/AsymmetircHD/ <-- delete the whole AsymmetircHD folder

    Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    can someone make me a liveprofile icon pls? thx
    There ya go



    More icons: AsymmetricHD-icons pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    kenichi92 (07-20-2011)

  7. #826
    THANK YOU so much for replying, you are very helpful, TY AGAIn

  8. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I was using WInterboard theme to theme the popups, I couldn;t remember what though since now I'm using iOS5. I'll look
    It's called Principium. I've been using it ever since you told me about it back on like page 12 or something. lol. Oh the memories.

  9. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    It's called Principium. I've been using it ever since you told me about it back on like page 12 or something. lol. Oh the memories.
    Ahhh yes ! Principium ! I miss that actually haha WinterBoard works on iOS5, but I can't stand the bugs, but who needs popups when you have slide down notifications haha

    here's the link for anyone who wants to download

  10. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Ahhh yes ! Principium ! I miss that actually haha WinterBoard works on iOS5, but I can't stand the bugs, but who needs popups when you have slide down notifications haha

    here's the link for anyone who wants to download
    Lol, I was JUST about to update my post with this link. haha. That theme doesn't theme much, but it's still awesome. I personally made my own custom UI for Asymmetric mixing a Zune and OS7 theme together to make solid flat black white and gray, square UI to match it. Looks awesome. And i like the White Version of Boxor for iPad. Bet Moose is happy. lol.

  11. #830
    how do you get alerts like the facebook, twitter, and mail icon up in the menubar? I've seen this in several themes. Is this part of dreamboard or a completely different app??

    can anybody help me out?

  12. #831
    Some added awesomeness to this theme could be applied by making the "tiles" (phone, messages, safari, ect...) fall into place when unlocked kinda like the Windows Phone 7 theme...just a little suggestion

  13. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by onaireves View Post
    Some added awesomeness to this theme could be applied by making the "tiles" (phone, messages, safari, ect...) fall into place when unlocked kinda like the Windows Phone 7 theme...just a little suggestion
    That is on my todo list

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    totalreign (02-07-2012)

  15. #833
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

    Nice theme. Is there anyway of removing all the text icons on the springboard, apart from the "applications" slide up one.

    I like the theme, but its a bit cluttered for my liking with all those icons.

    Thanks

  16. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Nice theme. Is there anyway of removing all the text icons on the springboard, apart from the "applications" slide up one.

    I like the theme, but its a bit cluttered for my liking with all those icons.

    Thanks
    So you just want to keep Application folder placed on the top and remove all other icons and pages ?

  17. #835
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    So you just want to keep Application folder placed on the top and remove all other icons and pages ?
    Hi Falcon, yes that exactly what i'm after

    I'm currently in work, so its a bit difficult for me to attempt to find and edit the code with ifile. but if you could point to what i'd need to remove or edit i'll do it via ifile. Right know i've just been replacing the icons with a transparent.png, but it would be better if I could remove the icons and have applications at the top

    Thanks Falcon. I love the minimalism of this theme
    Last edited by reeco; 07-20-2011 at 06:52 AM.

  18. #836
    I love Falcon... in the non creepiest way possible.

  19. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Hi Falcon, yes that exactly what i'm after

    I'm currently in work, so its a bit difficult for me to attempt to find and edit the code with ifile. but if you could point to what i'd need to remove or edit i'll do it via ifile. Right know i've just been replacing the icons with a transparent.png, but it would be better if I could remove the icons and have applications at the top

    Thanks Falcon. I love the minimalism of this theme
    it wont as simple as editing the plist, I have to edit it and attach the plist here

  20. #838
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it wont as simple as editing the plist, I have to edit it and attach the plist here
    Don't worrie, I'll play around with the code when I get home.

    Thanks :-)

  21. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Don't worrie, I'll play around with the code when I get home.

    Thanks :-)
    Holy ****. Is that like the reeco? or am i mixing you up with someone else?

  22. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Holy ****. Is that like the reeco? or am i mixing you up with someone else?
    Lol yes, that would in fact be the "Master Theme Creator" Reeco

Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •