+ Reply
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
lmao me and Moose literally just had this conversation... and your question has been answered. Look up!!! Originally Posted by Moose0704 Lol that's weird, yes get the 1.1.4 version from
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lmao me and Moose literally just had this conversation... and your question has been answered. Look up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lol that's weird, yes get the 1.1.4 version from cydia and that is all you need to use this theme on your idevice
    Alright I think I got it now! lol thanks for the help bro!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marksmanbrett View Post
    Why can't I download the repo for the beta.....wtf

Why can't I download the repo for the beta.....wtf it says repo doesn't exist
    That is because the repo "DOES NOT" exist anymore, just search cydia for Dreamboard and install version 1.1.4...

Thanks
    Ok so how do I use the edit mode with my theme then? Asymmetrical. I don't get it.
    Modding since 08.

Thanks

Ok so how do I use the edit mode with my theme then? Asymmetrical. I don't get it.
    Click on your Dreamboard icon then hold down the theme you wish to edit and click on edit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Congratulations, Falcon! This theme really deserves to be Theme of the Week.

Hope you don't hate me if I ask this question... But is updating this theme in your To-Do list? Adding the edit mode inside the theme and making the code shorter would be great.

Thanks for everything you have done, Falcon!
    yeap, its on my todo list after releasing BoxorHD iPad White, I will get on this

Why can't I download the repo for the beta.....wtf

Why can't I download the repo for the beta.....wtf it says repo doesn't exist
    Sorry, I swear I had it delete the requirement of using beta dreamboard. Just like Moose said, it doesn't need the beta anymore, 1.4 is the public beta release

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

winfis (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    yeap, its on my todo list after releasing BoxorHD iPad White, I will get on this

Sorry, I swear I had it delete the requirement of using beta dreamboard. Just like Moose said, it doesn't need the beta anymore, 1.4 is the public beta release
    Wow. Why didn't I try that. LOL
    Modding since 08.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you change the background on the lockscreen? Also, how to change weather to fahrenheit? thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The lockscreen's clock's AM/PM is mixed up. It's 12:00PM right now where I'm from but it's showing as 12:00AM.

Love the the theme and lock. bought it

Thanks

for the plist editting, do i edit the asymmetric hd plist, or the current plist? (bundle id)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    for the plist editting, do i edit the asymmetric hd plist, or the current plist? (bundle id)
    ALWAYS! only edit the "Current.plist" and always make a copy of it before you start making changes so if you mess it up you have something to go back to

Thanks

i changed the bundle id for beejive (on the current.plist) to net.whatsapp.WhatsApp but still not opening anything... (i dont have beejive installed)

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    ALWAYS! only edit the "Current.plist" and always make a copy of it before you start making changes so if you mess it up you have something to go back to
    so i editted (in the current.plist) from beejive bundle id to net.whatsapp.WhatsApp (for the IM icon) but its not opening anything..
    Last edited by kenichi92; 07-19-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks

i changed the bundle id for beejive (on the current.plist) to net.whatsapp.WhatsApp but still not opening anything... (i dont have beejive installed)

so i editted (in the current.plist) from beejive bundle id to net.whatsapp.WhatsApp (for the IM icon) but its not opening anything..
    Are you sure that's the correct bundle ID?

Thanks

yup... ive used it with other themes several times..but thats the only thing to change ryt? the bundle id? it should work....ryt? hmmmmmmmm......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

yup... ive used it with other themes several times..but thats the only thing to change ryt? the bundle id? it should work....ryt? hmmmmmmmm......
    Do you have " launch" in front of it?

Thanks

hello, I'm sire this question has been answered, but someone please inform me how to set up my apps in certain sections like " games" or "favorites" please and thank you

-chris

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Fal, in the video it shows that when you get a text message the box is black.. i still have the regular blue box also when i get a text i don't have the close and reply buttons it's just the text itself.. how do i fix this?
    Last edited by datboililp; 07-19-2011 at 05:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok... i read through almost 40 pages, and I have tried everything, but I just can't get the little marker on the right corner of IM to go away. I understand I am suppose to take one of the icon from the icon's folder and change it to "eBuddy Pro". I tried that and different variation of the names... nothing worked. help? =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a side question, but how do you get alerts like the facebook, twitter, and mail icon up in the menubar? I've seen this in several themes. Is this part of dreamboard or a completely different app??
    Last edited by themantis16; 07-19-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis89 View Post
    hello, I'm sire this question has been answered, but someone please inform me how to set up my apps in certain sections like " games" or "favorites" please and thank you

-chris
    Click the gear icon at the lower right hand side of the screen and then click the icon to the far right (the white box with a D in it). Click and hold the Asymmetric theme and then click edit. click the gear icon again to bring up the "games" or "favorites". click on the one you want to edit, then click on any of the icons to add whatever app you want in its place. after you're done editing just click the home button.

------------------

What I would like to know is if there is anyway to change the degrees on the bottom left corner of the screen from Celsius to Fahrenheit. It bugs me lol
    Last edited by Nest; 07-19-2011 at 08:00 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Click the gear icon at the lower right hand side of the screen and then click the icon to the far right (the white box with a D in it). Click and hold the Asymmetric theme and then click edit. click the gear icon again to bring up the "games" or "favorites". click on the one you want to edit, then click on any of the icons to add whatever app you want in its place. after you're done editing just click the home button.

------------------

What I would like to know is if there is anyway to change the degrees on the bottom left corner of the screen from Celsius to Fahrenheit. It bugs me lol
    If you have iFile, goto /Dreamboard/AsymmetricHD/Widgets/LiveWeather/function.js Edit functions.js and search for the word yahoo. One you find it... go to the end of that line forecastrss?u=c&p="; if you change the "c&p" to "f&p" then you'll get F

22. The Following User Says Thank You to b00st4ddicted For This Useful Post:

Nest (07-19-2011)