+ Reply
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by dl731220 thanx for your help! I will research and try! but the problem is I can't apply your theme in dreamboard now! Please post your query regarding
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dl731220 View Post
    thanx for your help! I will research and try! but the problem is I can't apply your theme in dreamboard now!
    Please post your query regarding DB beta in this forum, they might be able to help

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...reamboard.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will. thanx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First off, great theme - it's the first Dreamboard one I've been bothered to buy and get set up properly. I am having a couple of issues though.

1. I just CANNOT get the Twitter widget to work - all I ever get at best is a black bar that you can pull down as if to refresh, but no text. I've tried tinkering with the widget URL to https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/, logging in and respringing, logging in in safe mode - everything, with no luck.

2. How can I change the messaging app to biteSMS? I've gone through current.plist and changed all instances of com.apple.mobileSMS to com.bitesms, but every time I respring the file resets itself (and attributes are set to read/write/execute, so I don't know why it isn't saving).

Thanks in advance for your help!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    wow that looks serious, why dont you try delete the theme, redownload (perhaps bad download) - and make sure you run on BETA version of Dreamboard if you have not (read first post)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know with you guys but I'm heavily rely on Lockinfo for my daily use, so yea... just want to report the progress on the Asymmetric Lockinfo

Looking forward to the Lockinfo add-on as I too rely heavily on it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post
    First off, great theme - it's the first Dreamboard one I've been bothered to buy and get set up properly. I am having a couple of issues though.

1. I just CANNOT get the Twitter widget to work - all I ever get at best is a black bar that you can pull down as if to refresh, but no text. I've tried tinkering with the widget URL to https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/, logging in and respringing, logging in in safe mode - everything, with no luck.

2. How can I change the messaging app to biteSMS? I've gone through current.plist and changed all instances of com.apple.mobileSMS to com.bitesms, but every time I respring the file resets itself (and attributes are set to read/write/execute, so I don't know why it isn't saving).

1. Twitter, starting with the default theme, I just login to "mobile.twitter.com" through Safaria respring and load the DB theme and that normally works- may take a couple of times and it does not work with all DB themes, but for others it has.

2. Messaging, starting with the default theme, SSH to the theme edit .plist. Search for MobileSMS, it'll look something like (<string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string>) and change it to (<string>launch com.bitesms</string>) Save and reload the DB Theme. You may have to edit current.plist or the Asymmetric.plist.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post

@jsayz already answer your questions number one. as for your question number two, you have to replace two stringss

<key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>

and

<key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    </array>
    change both to com.bitesms

try to replace the Current.plist while you are on Default theme. Revert to your default theme, replace asymmetric current.plist and then activate asymmetric theme again, it should reflect the changes now

let me know, and I hope it helps

Green Apple
    Thanks

falcon can i request 3 new folders (Social (below Favorites folders),Media,iApps)???
    but i dont want delete Favorites and Games folder....thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leo777 View Post
    falcon can i request 3 new folders (Social (below Favorites folders),Media,iApps)???
    but i dont want delete Favorites and Games folder....thank you
    I have replied your email, let me quote it here again

The thing about this theme is, it will take long coding to make all those animation in the folder. I'm not planning to add any new folder anytime soon. Other than that reason, adding more folder will put extra RAM on the system thus slowing down the phone.

Perhaps I will add each folder (Games and Fav) to be able to carry more apps (In the next update)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone here uses 3GS ? The lockscreen has not been tested on non-retina device, just wanted to know if its working
    I am using a 3GS and the lockscreen looks great, my only complaint would be the slider is a tad to low so you have to swipe above it to get it to slide.

I am having a problem with the actual theme though, I applied it through Dreamboard and all I get is a black screen with just the settings symbol showing in the bottom right corner. If I tap on the icon springboard crashes and goes into safe mode. I'm going to try and restore and try it on a clean system in case some other app is interfering. But I'm at a loss because other Dreamboard themese work fine like Boxor HD.

EDIT:

I guess my second point has been answered already. I am running 1.1 which I guess isn't the Beta. I'm going to try and locate that deb and see if that'll get it working. I don't think I can go without this theme now lol, thanks again.
    Last edited by Gonger; 05-24-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks

The problem you are having with theme is caused by the Dreamboard, if you notice this theme onlu support DreamBoard BETA restore wouldn't help

about the locscreen, you can just swipe it manually, even without touching to small white box, it is just an image, the actual "touch screen" slide to unlock is still the same size as the standard theme hope it helps

Thanks

Sent the payment, will edit this later..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The problem you are having with theme is caused by the Dreamboard, if you notice this theme onlu support DreamBoard BETA restore wouldn't help

about the locscreen, you can just swipe it manually, even without touching to small white box, it is just an image, the actual "touch screen" slide to unlock is still the same size as the standard theme hope it helps
    Working perfect now, not having the beta was the problem and I just had to add the dreamboard repo. And for the lockscreen thats what I've been doing, works fine too. Thanks again.

Thanks

anybody else get alot of lag when swiping, love it though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    anybody else get alot of lag when swiping, love it though
    that is not a lag actually, as I have explain on page 2

its the animation, you have to swipe it fast (normal swipe). Each page is actually moving while you swipe the screen, try to swipe and hold it in the middle you will see it moving. it is part of the theme. Thus if you move it slow, it will looks trailing (or lagging) but I promise its not

Quote Originally Posted by Gonger View Post
    Working perfect now, not having the beta was the problem and I just had to add the dreamboard repo. And for the lockscreen thats what I've been doing, works fine too. Thanks again.
    I'm glad it fixed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (05-24-2011)

Thanks

Can i request an opera mini icon please? i'd like yo use it in the place of safari
    thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (05-24-2011)

Thanks

thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

quick question: how can i remove badges completely?

Thanks

Are there anyways to add more icons below the ones that are on each page?
    Also I'm needing a couple more icons if anyone can help.
    I'm looking for a Modmyi, Navigon, Mewseek, and RunkeeperPro.
    Thanks for the help guys!!

Thanks

Great theme, falcon! Just purchased and waiting for the link!
    @WinfisDesign

23. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (05-24-2011)