Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Yeah, and it looks and works great! But I mean things like the edit button, or the simplification of the code (you told me that shouldn't affect on RAM, but BoxorHD is much RAM-friandly now, isn't it?)
    yup, you are right, simplification code wont effect on the RAM and since Asymmetric was built based on DreamBoard beta, which was eventually on 1.1.3, it is already using less RAM, just like BoxorHD 2.0

I will definitely will update AsymmetricHD (edit mode will be included as well in the next update)

someone able to do icons? need the following..

travel
    aviation
    finance
    Utilities
    office
    transport

thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

rxgn (06-25-2011)

Love the simple design, somehow reminds me of Windows phone 7

thanks falcon..

it do look like windows 7 phone..

sick of iphone square icons.. would love to have more customisation..

great dreamboard great asymmetric

im not using the native message mail contacts.. how can i better adjust the badge?
    Last edited by rxgn; 06-25-2011 at 03:13 AM.

falcon, great theme btw.

Any really NICE wallpapers that will go REALLY good with Asymmetric?

and this is one of the themes that use less than 30 MB of my iPod Touch 4G memory! I get 100 MB when nothings running

Quote Originally Posted by rxgn View Post
    thanks falcon..

it do look like windows 7 phone..

sick of iphone square icons.. would love to have more customisation..

great dreamboard great asymmetric

im not using the native message mail contacts.. how can i better adjust the badge?
    replace com.apple.mobilemail
    with another cfbundleid

but not the one that has launch before the bundleid

im using english and after changing the picture file names, both messages.png and mail.png icons disappear, become empty.. have to revert back to before..

Current.plist This is my plist, can anyone help me make it into a panorama wallpaper just like BoxorHD?

I would be willing to pay if someone could do that, falcon212?

yes panoramic walls please. also falcon where did you find the default wallpaper for this theme? id like to find more similar ones.

quoting takumhabu;

the problem is solved but for original folder, when click upon the folder, the main folder raise to the first row.

but the new edited folder, when clicked, the folder only open up starting from the second row..

i cant seem to find the suitable x and y rows..

thanks falcon..

Falcon, I hope intergrate panorama walls into asymmetric HD I would DIE for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rxgn View Post
    quoting takumhabu;

the problem is solved but for original folder, when click upon the folder, the main folder raise to the first row.

but the new edited folder, when clicked, the folder only open up starting from the second row..

i cant seem to find the suitable x and y rows..

thanks falcon..
    Look into the Actions strings. There is your answer. I'd like to help, but I can't at the moment. If you can't find it, contact me by pm and I'll do it as soon as I can.
    @WinfisDesign

17. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-26-2011)

Default Icon Request
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Falcon, I hope intergrate panorama walls into asymmetric HD I would DIE for that.
    Let's put together a wish list for an update to Asymmetric here:

Panoramic wallpaper
    Possible google widget
    Alternative plist w/o tempbox (and without vertical scrolling page... my own selfish request)
    SlideAway theme

Falcon or anyone with mad PS skillz,

Can someone create the standard weather icon (either /AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Images/WeatherOff.png or WeatherOn.png) without the "On" or "Off" so that it's just a weather icon? I would try to do it myself, but I don't have Photoshop and I'm poor (or rather, cheap).

Thanks,
    egg
    Last edited by egghead; 06-27-2011 at 10:52 AM.

I just bought dreamboard and downloaded dreamstore. I bought the theme through dreamstore and have my confirmation code and everything but I don't know where to install the theme... I'm very new to the dreamstore and the only option it is giving me is to purchase it again. Any help? Thanks is advance.
    Last edited by LEELEE; 06-27-2011 at 12:40 PM.

When you buy themes on dreamstore, you can't auto download or install it, the creator sends the link to you!
    Hopefully it's way more faster to buy with cydia! You purchase it, you can download it immediately

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-27-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

i need some help guys. How can i change the temperature to read Fahrenheit instead of Celsius?

Thank you Kuanyu, that was the answer I was looking for. Once I saw it in Cydia I felt like I should have went through there instead. Looks like I am waiting (:

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast