+ Reply
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Love this theme! (this theme is the reason why I bought DreamBoard ^^) So, is it possible to make the Wikipedia icon launch the Wikipedia site through Safari? :) (So
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Love this theme! (this theme is the reason why I bought DreamBoard ^^)

So, is it possible to make the Wikipedia icon launch the Wikipedia site through Safari? :)
    (So that when I click the Wikipedia icon, it will take me to the safari site and not the app)

I tried to change the string to "<string>launch http://sv.m.wikipedia.org/</string>"
    but that gave me nothing :P so what am I missing and is it possible?

Thx, Dan

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any chance to release the lockinfo theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deoneo View Post
    Any chance to release the lockinfo theme?
    If I'm not mistaken, the Lockinfo theme was released along with the new 1.1 update. If you did not purchase the theme, then I'm going to shut up and let Falcon upload it to you. lol
    @WinfisDesign

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Did you hide your camera icon with SBSettings or something? Don't know if that's it, but might be a reason.
    it's all good I jailbroke my iphone to the latest firmware and now it works just fine
    thanks for all the help falcon

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anyone been able to get the lockinfo theme to work. I have put it in the folder. I selected it. Did a residing twice and nothing

Green Apple
    Thanks

So, any hints on how to prevent the juddering whilst sliding to the next page? It only seems to happen going from left to right, and it isn't that bad in any of the videos on the phone, so I'm wondering if there's a fix?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello Falcon. I just bought ur theme on DreamStore and went to paypal to pay, then I went back to the dreamstore to see if it would let me download and it still have the Purchase button as if I never bought it. I dont want to buy it a second time. Please help
    Last edited by jojo4life91; 06-08-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks

i bought it twice once from dreamstore and once from cydia. as i saw the lockinfo theme was in cydia today and i still cant get the lockinfo theme to work. i put the lockinfo theme into the appropriate folder and it doesnt work. i then uninstalled and did it via cydia and it still doesnt work. i really dont get why its not loading. when i do it via cydia, the theme doesnt even show up as an option in lockinfo.

not looking for a refund its only a 1.89$. but i would like to get this lockinfo theme to work :s

Thanks

Falcon you did it again! Wow I just purchased your theme through Cydia..My girl has Boxor HD and I have this theme I have a quick question I just looked through the previous posts and didn't see an answer that can help me. Can you or anyone else tell me how to get the badges for other apps on the sbicons? I added a few apps but the badges does not show.

Thanks this theme is awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feilb View Post
    Use iFile or SSH to open:

Library -> DreamBoard -> Widgets -> LiveWeather -> functions.js

Goto the function definition for "fetchWeatherData" (which is near the very bottom)

Change:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forcastrss?u=c&p=";
    To:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forcastrss?u=f&p=";
    Doesnt work, already says "f&p" but shows celsius

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Falcon you did it again! Wow I just purchased your theme through Cydia..My girl has Boxor HD and I have this theme I have a quick question I just looked through the previous posts and didn't see an answer that can help me. Can you or anyone else tell me how to get the badges for other apps on the sbicons? I added a few apps but the badges does not show.

Thanks this theme is awesome.
    The badges is actually an app icon (I just show the right corner top frame for the badge) - you have to move the frame x and y around. Make sure the badge are inside teh correspoding page you wanted it to show <key>page2</key> <key>page3</key> etc

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    Doesnt work, already says "f&p" but shows celsius
    do a respring or restart

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    i bought it twice once from dreamstore and once from cydia. as i saw the lockinfo theme was in cydia today and i still cant get the lockinfo theme to work. i put the lockinfo theme into the appropriate folder and it doesnt work. i then uninstalled and did it via cydia and it still doesnt work. i really dont get why its not loading. when i do it via cydia, the theme doesnt even show up as an option in lockinfo.

not looking for a refund its only a 1.89$. but i would like to get this lockinfo theme to work :s
    ModMyi install the theme in wrong folder "Lockinfo" instead of "LockInfo" (case sensitive) - I have asked theme to change

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmm...i have seen several post asking about the stuttering of this theme when scrolling and no one has shed light on the issue...will this be fixed in an update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by max05233157 View Post
    hmm...i have seen several post asking about the stuttering of this theme when scrolling and no one has shed light on the issue...will this be fixed in an update?
    there is nothing to fix, that is how the theme works, it may look stuttering but it is not, because the page icon is scrolling while you swipe the page (two page scrolling together in different speed will look stutter, I cant do nothing about it) swipe fast and you wont be able to see it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Lockinfo theme was released along with the new 1.1 update. If you did not purchase the theme, then I'm going to shut up and let Falcon upload it to you. lol
    I paid for this theme.. update the theme already as well but didn't find the lockinfo in the package..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

ModMyi install the theme in wrong folder "Lockinfo" instead of "LockInfo" (case sensitive) - I have asked theme to change
    yea i noticed that but i moved it into the correct folder and it still doesnt work. i dont see a background image to match but i dont know if thats normal or not. i tried via cydia and through purchasing the file directly from dreamboard

Thanks

ModMyI repo never did something right, LIKE SERIOUSLY ! it drives me mad ! I have clearly stated that it does not need the depency of Asymmetric HD DreamBoard to install this LockInfo theme. FOR GOD SAKE !!!

sorry guys, im just ranting ! It's just so troublesome working with modmyi repo ! like seriously !!! *breath in breath out*

once again, I have a submit the complain ! lets see how long they will respond !!!! ARGGGHH !

Thanks

Hello,

How to solve " Your Connection is unavailable" messages for twitter widget.
    I try all solutions before...like safe mode safari settings...etc...

It just never work...

Nicos

Thanks

Perhaps I modded the wrong folder, will have to look into that, everything I see already says "f&p" and I restarted several times.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    there is nothing to fix, that is how the theme works, it may look stuttering but it is not, because the page icon is scrolling while you swipe the page (two page scrolling together in different speed will look stutter, I cant do nothing about it) swipe fast and you wont be able to see it
    Yeah I actually think it's one of the best and most unique features
    of this theme. I wouldn't call it "stuttering". To me it's more like
    "rebound".

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the explenation Falcon. I guess I only noticed it because swiping backwards i.e. right to left has the effect where the previous page loads and then the icons on the right slide back in, whilst swiping left to right drags both pages, and makes the left hand set of icons look a tiny bit like it is stuttering. If you swipe sufficienty fast, then they overshoot and rebound, which is very cool.

This is a pretty great theme!

The only improvement that I could see would be if it were possible to autocreate icons (and badges) somehow, using the text string of the icon name to be the icon. Also, the perennial slight niggle with all dreamboard themes - tapping outside of the box when you've opened a folder doesn't shut it! I assume this is related to the platform though,

Also is anyone aware of an faq saying what plists to edit to change what icons are in the last column?
    Last edited by Cpfoxhunt; 06-09-2011 at 04:22 AM.