+ Reply
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey I really appreciate all te hard work you've put into this theme, But I have two requests/questions: 1. How can I make the scrolling smooth? I know the trail
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey I really appreciate all te hard work you've put into this theme,
    But I have two requests/questions:
    1. How can I make the scrolling smooth? I know the trail isn't lagging but it bothers me a lot when I scroll it fast.
    2. How can I make all the icons have the white frame around it? Like I don't like those android icons that come with your theme cuz they don't match with the rest. I tried deleting all the icons but that makes a weird badge around each icon.

Oh wait and actually my twitter widget doesnt work either

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lokust745682 View Post
    1. How can I make the scrolling smooth? I know the trail isn't lagging but it bothers me a lot when I scroll it fast.
    2. How can I make all the icons have the white frame around it? Like I don't like those android icons that come with your theme cuz they don't match with the rest. I tried deleting all the icons but that makes a weird badge around each icon.

That is not possible at the moment, the badge uses the icon image. For the icon in the springboard, it actually uses an app icon, thus the corner of the icon will visible on the badge area (if it has no badge showing)

The new twitter layout seems like having a problem showing in dreamboard, I can do nothing about it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lokust745682 View Post

I manage to fix that icons issus. At least, a little bit.

Here's what you have to overwrite in your theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17034917/Rea...ymmetricHD.rar (it will overwrite your icons inside the "Icons" folder and also the Iconmask and Iconoverlay inside the "Images" folder).

What I did was make the icons a little bit smaller from the top and the bottom, so they would not appear on the badge. It comes with a PSD so you can create you own icon.

Falcon, if you want to add this to your next update, feel free to use it.

P.S.: I know the Edit icon isn't modified, but I didn't realize that when I did it, and now I'm a little bit lazy to do it lol. It should be difficult to do, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my set up for this theme (using pathfinder mod):

The PhoneStack has some names on it, so when I clikc them, it automatically calls that person.

PS: It's version 1.1, but I deleted the Temp Box. I really think Falcon did an amazing job, it's just that I didn't use it.
    Last edited by winfis; 06-07-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    @WinfisDesign

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    dude, there a modified plist inside the EXTRA folder with no facebook/twitter widget ! I did the job for you, dont make ur life miserable !
    Ahahahaha. I'm such an idiot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it's hard to edit the sbicons. I ended up messing the positions of the icons. i want to add CYDIA and ********** just below APP STORE in page 3. Can someone help me? btw, this theme is freaking awesome! definitely worth buying!

CYDIA and Instllous

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've been bored the last few days and have been editing this theme a bit and looked at pathfinders mod and implemented a few more stacks and made some of my own icons to go with it. I also kept it in the 5 icon dock format unlike pathfinders mod so it would look a little more like the original. Anyways I thought I'd put it up and see what you guys think =)

nice do you mind sharing your mod through pm?

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post

Here's what you have to overwrite in your theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17034917/Rea...ymmetricHD.rar (it will overwrite your icons inside the "Icons" folder and also the Iconmask and Iconoverlay inside the "Images" folder).

What I did was make the icons a little bit smaller from the top and the bottom, so they would not appear on the badge. It comes with a PSD so you can create you own icon.

P.S.: I know the Edit icon isn't modified, but I didn't realize that when I did it, and now I'm a little bit lazy to do it lol. It should be difficult to do, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PhoneStack has some names on it, so when I clikc them, it automatically calls that person.

PS: It's version 1.1, but I deleted the Temp Box. I really think Falcon did an amazing job, it's just that I didn't use it.
    Hey that's pretty cool, I like the phone stack idea. I also was messing around with icons and found if something was showing with the badge then I just made the icon smaller in photoshop and it seemed to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by AWin
    nice do you mind sharing your mod through pm?
    No problem. I will pm you a link to my dropdox download for it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

AWin (06-07-2011), winfis (06-07-2011)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

winfis (06-07-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Will someone please tell me how to get my Temperature to read Fahrenheit instead of Celsius? Thanks
    Use iFile or SSH to open:

Library -> DreamBoard -> Widgets -> LiveWeather -> functions.js

Goto the function definition for "fetchWeatherData" (which is near the very bottom)

Change:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forcastrss?u=c&p=";
    To:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forcastrss?u=f&p=";

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello,

Just purchased this theme, and I like it quite a lot so far. Just one problem - scrolling to icons on the right seems to make the phone 'judder' - has anyone else had a similar experience?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Did you respring after logging into the mobile site?
    i have the same problem.. any solution?

I replaced the IM icon with WhatsApp but can't get the badge to work anymore. how can i fix that?
    Last edited by jowong; 06-07-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks

Is it for v1.1? I wouldn't mind a link also, if that's possible

Thanks

Question Question...
    What program either on your desktop or iPhone... did you use to record your preview of this theme? The one that shows your finger swipes and everything. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Keegan (Mopar)
    Last edited by Mopar; 06-07-2011 at 06:38 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@Mopar, i believe its called display recorder

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

Mopar (06-07-2011)

Thanks

Thank you Awin, you are exactly right.
    Display Recorder is currently $4.99 in Cydia, from the BigBoss Repository

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quick question regarding the expanding folders and their positioning. I've edited the location of some of the badges, but now when I open the applications folder the badge flies off the top of the screen so I can't close it again (unless I swipe).

What line do I edit to change how high the badge goes after opening?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've been bored the last few days and have been editing this theme a bit and looked at pathfinders mod and implemented a few more stacks and made some of my own icons to go with it. I also kept it in the 5 icon dock format unlike pathfinders mod so it would look a little more like the original. Anyways I thought I'd put it up and see what you guys think =)

Wow this looks nice... If I purchase the theme can you share this with me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, no problem . Just send me a PM if you end up buying it and want the mod

22. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (06-08-2011)

epz
    Thanks

can i request cpl sbicons for : rbc mobile / yellow pages
    please.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post

oh thanks it works like a charm, although the icons are quite a bite smaller they still look fancy

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lokust745682 For This Useful Post:

winfis (06-08-2011)