Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Ok, I like this theme but miss having a dock at the bottom to get to stuff more quickly. What I want is the dock and stacks from the pathfinder mod to be there permanently, but have the settings icon and pop out from the original theme. Basically I want the original theme with pathfinder's dock setup, but I have no clue how to modify the plist to get it this way. Here's a quick terrible photo chop of what i'm talking about:

Anyone know how to make this happen?
    Last edited by fish2k6; 06-04-2011 at 04:36 PM.

i just updated the theme but the springboard keep crashing so i have to keep respringing it any idea how can i fix the problem? thanks

Hi there.

So I LOVE this theme with all my heart and I know it will be one of the main ones I use from now on (if not the only one).

But I'm wondering, does anyone know how I could get the regular falcon212 version of this theme WITH just the pathfinder bottom menu (with the social and music and download folders) sort of like the idea of the post above EXCEPT not as a dock, I'd rather it still be a slide-out menu. Because that would be absolutely amazing! I'd do it myself but I'm kind of scared to venture into dreamboard themeing without help and the moment. So if anyone could help me do this that would be wonderful!

*EDIT* Forgot to say, it would be cool to also have the feature of the calendar and the clock options sliding out as well. Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to get the entire bottom slide-out menu from the pathfinder mod on the default version. And... yeah.
    Last edited by redlambert; 06-04-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Kind of like two posts up? Lol, I guess I'm not the only one with this idea.

No, not exactly. I don't want it to stay there like a dock, I still want it to slide out only when the settings button is pushed. But yeah similar idea!
    Last edited by redlambert; 06-04-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Wrong message.

I would love this too in place of the scrolling fourth page.

I've got the fourth page setup with some favorites but I find it too far to go to get to quickly.

Also, why is it that all of the apps I've placed in the Games and Favorites folders always disappear after a respring?

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Also, why is it that all of the apps I've placed in the Games and Favorites folders always disappear after a respring?
    iFile > AsymmetricHD folder > set permissions to read, write, and execute

Just got the update from Cydia. How do I set up the pathfinder mod included in the update?

Quote Originally Posted by feilb View Post
    Any idea when the update will hit cydia?
    It just did, few hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Falcon, since you are using Gmail, why don't you create a group of contacts with all the people that has donated so you'll only have to select the contact group when sending a new mail.

It will take a while setting it up, but when done, it'll be so much easy and we'll all appreciate it.
    '

I did label all the emails who bought my theme, tried to find a way to import label to group, seems like I cant find it though

Where do you go to edit from Celsius to farenheit?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

avs fan (06-05-2011), Pat Bateman (06-04-2011)

How can I go about adding another folder to one of the pages? I want to put another folder under the "Applications" folder and another under the "Favorites" folder. Unless that's not possible...

How do I set up pathfinders mod... do I replace the current plist with the one in pathfinder folder?

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    How do I set up pathfinders mod... do I replace the current plist with the one in pathfinder folder?
    Yes

A slideaway theme would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Gonger View Post
    iFile > AsymmetricHD folder > set permissions to read, write, and execute
    I did this and now it does save after regular resprings... but if I replace the current.plist and respring then it resets the folders. Is there a way to stop that or is that just the way dreamboard is gonna be?

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    I did this and now it does save after regular resprings... but if I replace the current.plist and respring then it resets the folders. Is there a way to stop that or is that just the way dreamboard is gonna be?
    of course it will reset the folder. After you make changes on the current plist (through dreamboard edit mode), you have to transfer the new current.plist inside your device back to your computer if you want to further editing

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    of course it will reset the folder. After you make changes on the current plist (through dreamboard edit mode), you have to transfer the new current.plist inside your device back to your computer if you want to further editing
    That makes so much sense.

I still can't get the weather to come up? Updated DB and theme, both legit purchases.

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 ... LastLast