+ Reply
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1461

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thank you! I feel like a idiot not knowing :/ Next question. I followed your instructions on changing the Messages icon to Bitesms but i was trying to change it
...
  1. #201
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank you! I feel like a idiot not knowing :/

    Next question. I followed your instructions on changing the Messages icon to Bitesms but i was trying to change it to iRealSMS. I replaced it the exact same way you did but instead of .bitesms i used .iRealSMS any suggestions on what i should use?

  2. #202

  3. #203
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Worked Perfect. thank you for the quick responding. Love the theme and cannot wait for future updates

  4. #204
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Still can't download that lockscreen of yours falcon

    Can't you upload it somewhere else or something? This theme feels incomplete with this lockscreen I got going

    Cheers

  5. #205
    Green Apple ejectionseatfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    According to CFBundleIdentifer Database the bundle id for iRealSMS is "com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3"

    so change to that
    I just downloaded this and followed the instructions but my screen comes up blank with a little gear in the bottom right corner. I unzipped it and copied/pasted into Var/Mobile/Dreamboard with no problems. Anything I need to know? I got it back to another theme by deleting the file in iFunBox. Thanks!

  6. #206
    iPhoneaholic rameses09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chizilla
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    Read the first post. (all the way at the bottom)

  7. #207
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sucram6791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    wallpaper has to be in jpg format with the resolution 640px x 960px OR you can just post the wallpaper here, I will resize for you
    i checked them and they are all 640 by 960 and in jpg but they still dont show up

  8. #208
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    Still can't download that lockscreen of yours falcon

    Can't you upload it somewhere else or something? This theme feels incomplete with this lockscreen I got going

    Cheers
    it's up ! make sure you refresh the cydia, you should be able to download it without error *hopefully* let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by sucram6791 View Post
    i checked them and they are all 640 by 960 and in jpg but they still dont show up
    What is the file name of you wallpaper when you transfered it to AssymmetricHD/SBicons/BG/ folder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I just downloaded this and followed the instructions but my screen comes up blank with a little gear in the bottom right corner. I unzipped it and copied/pasted into Var/Mobile/Dreamboard with no problems. Anything I need to know? I got it back to another theme by deleting the file in iFunBox. Thanks!
    You need dreamboard beta, read the first post, scroll to the very bottom

  9. #209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it's up ! make sure you refresh the cydia, you should be able to download it without error *hopefully* let me know
    Yep worked now, looking hot man! Keep it up, can't wait for more updates

    Thanks!

  10. #210
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    Yep worked now, looking hot man! Keep it up, can't wait for more updates

    Thanks!
    next one is lockinfo I might be pushing new update soon, probably this weekend

  11. #211
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sucram6791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post


    What is the file name of you wallpaper when you transfered it to AssymmetricHD/SBicons/BG/ folder ?

  12. #212
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    just overwrite it, it should be no problem, lets say you have one image, rename it to BG.jpg or any of those name. GO to setting on the gear icon at the bottom, and just tap the screen to cycle the wallpaper

    Post your wallpaper that you wanted to use, I'll see if the format is correct

  13. #213
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sucram6791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    alright so i tried it again and edited them in photoshop and it worked sorry for all the trouble.

    your themes are amazing btw

  14. #214

  15. #215
    Green Apple ejectionseatfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Read the first post. (all the way at the bottom)
    I checked and I'm running v1.1 but it didnt say whether it's beta or not on Cydia.

  16. #216
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I checked and I'm running v1.1 but it didnt say whether it's beta or not on Cydia.
    add http://dreamboard.us/beta inside your cydia source, if you dont have this, you are not running the newest beta version (beta does not mean older than the current version, in this case its newer)

  17. #217
    iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Glendora, California
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Just got this theme all set up and it is one of my favorite themes so far! Great job, Falcon! I know that I read that the facebook and twitter widget is coded in and hard to remove. I was just wondering if you were planning on having an alternate plist with any future updates without the facebook and twitter widget? Since I never use those and would like to save the little bit of RAM.

  18. #218
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    There is a way to sync the lockscreen with the theme right? In order for the lockscreen to change it's background to what's being used in the theme? I guess you'd have to respring after changing the background in the theme so the lockscreen could update itself but still, would it work?

    Cheers

  19. #219
    Green Apple (((Pipo 79)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts

    What is the song's video?, sorry for the off topic and for my bad English

  20. #220
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Just got this theme all set up and it is one of my favorite themes so far! Great job, Falcon! I know that I read that the facebook and twitter widget is coded in and hard to remove. I was just wondering if you were planning on having an alternate plist with any future updates without the facebook and twitter widget? Since I never use those and would like to save the little bit of RAM.
    I'll definitely consider about that

    Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    There is a way to sync the lockscreen with the theme right? In order for the lockscreen to change it's background to what's being used in the theme? I guess you'd have to respring after changing the background in the theme so the lockscreen could update itself but still, would it work?

    Cheers
    nope, im afraid that is not possible

    Quote Originally Posted by (((Pipo 79))) View Post
    What is the song's video?, sorry for the off topic and for my bad English
    I'm not really sure, I think its free royalty song I got from the internet, not sure where either haha

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts