Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Thank you! I feel like a idiot not knowing :/

Next question. I followed your instructions on changing the Messages icon to Bitesms but i was trying to change it to iRealSMS. I replaced it the exact same way you did but instead of .bitesms i used .iRealSMS any suggestions on what i should use?

Worked Perfect. thank you for the quick responding. Love the theme and cannot wait for future updates

Still can't download that lockscreen of yours falcon

Can't you upload it somewhere else or something? This theme feels incomplete with this lockscreen I got going

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    According to CFBundleIdentifer Database the bundle id for iRealSMS is "com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3"

so change to that
    I just downloaded this and followed the instructions but my screen comes up blank with a little gear in the bottom right corner. I unzipped it and copied/pasted into Var/Mobile/Dreamboard with no problems. Anything I need to know? I got it back to another theme by deleting the file in iFunBox. Thanks!

Read the first post. (all the way at the bottom)

wallpaper has to be in jpg format with the resolution 640px x 960px OR you can just post the wallpaper here, I will resize for you
    i checked them and they are all 640 by 960 and in jpg but they still dont show up

Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    Still can't download that lockscreen of yours falcon

Can't you upload it somewhere else or something? This theme feels incomplete with this lockscreen I got going

Cheers
    it's up ! make sure you refresh the cydia, you should be able to download it without error *hopefully* let me know

Quote Originally Posted by sucram6791 View Post
    i checked them and they are all 640 by 960 and in jpg but they still dont show up
    What is the file name of you wallpaper when you transfered it to AssymmetricHD/SBicons/BG/ folder ?

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I just downloaded this and followed the instructions but my screen comes up blank with a little gear in the bottom right corner. I unzipped it and copied/pasted into Var/Mobile/Dreamboard with no problems. Anything I need to know? I got it back to another theme by deleting the file in iFunBox. Thanks!
    You need dreamboard beta, read the first post, scroll to the very bottom

it's up ! make sure you refresh the cydia, you should be able to download it without error *hopefully* let me know
    Yep worked now, looking hot man! Keep it up, can't wait for more updates

Thanks!

What is the file name of you wallpaper when you transfered it to AssymmetricHD/SBicons/BG/ folder ?

just overwrite it, it should be no problem, lets say you have one image, rename it to BG.jpg or any of those name. GO to setting on the gear icon at the bottom, and just tap the screen to cycle the wallpaper

Post your wallpaper that you wanted to use, I'll see if the format is correct

alright so i tried it again and edited them in photoshop and it worked sorry for all the trouble.

your themes are amazing btw

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Read the first post. (all the way at the bottom)
    I checked and I'm running v1.1 but it didnt say whether it's beta or not on Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I checked and I'm running v1.1 but it didnt say whether it's beta or not on Cydia.
    add http://dreamboard.us/beta inside your cydia source, if you dont have this, you are not running the newest beta version (beta does not mean older than the current version, in this case its newer)

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got this theme all set up and it is one of my favorite themes so far! Great job, Falcon! I know that I read that the facebook and twitter widget is coded in and hard to remove. I was just wondering if you were planning on having an alternate plist with any future updates without the facebook and twitter widget? Since I never use those and would like to save the little bit of RAM.

There is a way to sync the lockscreen with the theme right? In order for the lockscreen to change it's background to what's being used in the theme? I guess you'd have to respring after changing the background in the theme so the lockscreen could update itself but still, would it work?

Cheers

What is the song's video?, sorry for the off topic and for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Just got this theme all set up and it is one of my favorite themes so far! Great job, Falcon! I know that I read that the facebook and twitter widget is coded in and hard to remove. I was just wondering if you were planning on having an alternate plist with any future updates without the facebook and twitter widget? Since I never use those and would like to save the little bit of RAM.
    I'll definitely consider about that

Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    There is a way to sync the lockscreen with the theme right? In order for the lockscreen to change it's background to what's being used in the theme? I guess you'd have to respring after changing the background in the theme so the lockscreen could update itself but still, would it work?

Cheers
    nope, im afraid that is not possible

Quote Originally Posted by (((Pipo 79))) View Post
    What is the song's video?, sorry for the off topic and for my bad English
    I'm not really sure, I think its free royalty song I got from the internet, not sure where either haha

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast