Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oAsis HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RampageVicious View Post
    ^^^ you are a very patient man haha.

Love the theme man, awesome work. I was just wondering if there's any way to use just the icons?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to all this
    thank you very much

not as the theme stands
    but a person can... using the Bundles and Folders, deleting all the images leaving the icons to make a separate Winterboard Icons theme

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    thank you very much

not as the theme stands
    but a person can... using the Bundles and Folders, deleting all the images leaving the icons to make a separate Winterboard Icons theme
    Cheers, so I've deleted everything but bundles and folders, and it's gotten rid of everything but the lock screen. What do I need to delete to get rid of that?

Cheers

Never mind, sorted it now, cheers!!

Thanks

Awesome .. glad u got it sorted out

Default Oasis SD Red?
    i hoping a Oasis SD Red..

oh and my calender number of off the center of the app how can i fix this? thanks bro =)

May I have icons for multitunes and tonefxs? Thanks! Those are the only 2 that aren't skinned.

For some reason, my LS won't display the time or the media buttons. Also if you look towards the bottom right next to the camera icon...it says unlock. I've tried fixing the unlock issue myself by editing the .strings file on the LS and in the main theme folder my self but it's still there. As far as the time and media buttons, I'm not sure what to do to fix those.

I am loving this theme! Only thing I'm not digging is the SB Wallpaper. I am prolly going to change it to something else but....

Is there any kind of alternative background that has been chosen for this. I don't like how it's shaped to fit the icons. I feel as it takes away from the background. If there is would you please let me know! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1332167794.418478.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1332168783.417901.jpg  
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 03-19-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KennyVisag View Post
    i hoping a Oasis SD Red..

oh and my calender number of off the center of the app how can i fix this? thanks bro =)
    sorry no color mods on the SD version were made for this theme only the HD version the cal icon date can be adjusted in the plist but ive noticed that over a few different firmwares its changed the placement

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    May I have icons for multitunes and tonefxs? Thanks! Those are the only 2 that aren't skinned.
    yea can u post a screenshot of those icons u want? i'll get them made and posted back up here

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    For some reason, my LS won't display the time or the media buttons. Also if you look towards the bottom right next to the camera icon...it says unlock. I've tried fixing the unlock issue myself by editing the .strings file on the LS and in the main theme folder my self but it's still there. As far as the time and media buttons, I'm not sure what to do to fix those.

I am loving this theme! Only thing I'm not digging is the SB Wallpaper. I am prolly going to change it to something else but....

Is there any kind of alternative background that has been chosen for this. I don't like how it's shaped to fit the icons. I feel as it takes away from the background. If there is would you please let me know! Thanks!
    the word slide to unlock doesn't show up on my device with this theme so im not sure what to do about it on yours. with the LS weather widget you want to use clock hide .... also the media buttons is beyond me,.... do you have anything installed to conflict with them?
    in the SB weather wigets there are a few different wallpapers u can manually set by changing the file names
    Last edited by flybritn; 04-01-2012 at 12:50 PM.

sorry no color mods on the SD version were made for this theme only the HD version the cal icon date can be adjusted in the plist but ive noticed that over a few different firmwares its changed the placement

yea can u post a screenshot of those icons u want? i'll get them made and posted back up here

the word slide to unlock doesn't show up on my device with this theme so im not sure what to do about it on yours. with the LS weather widget you want to use clock hide .... also the media buttons is beyond me,.... do you have anything installed to conflict with them?
    in the SB weather wigets there are a few different wallpapers u can manually set by changing the file names
    Sorry for the different background, this is just to make a point.

This one right here...if you look on the bottom right hand side where the camera is, it says "unlock" how do. Get rid of that. The slide to unlock was never an issue for me
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 04-02-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks

thats a sick BG .... do u have a theme that has that "Unlock" not showing ? if so, i can get the strings from it and see that line to add into strings in this theme

thats a sick BG .... do u have a theme that has that "Unlock" not showing ? if so, i can get the strings from it and see that line to add into strings in this theme
    See the thing is, that unlock is not in the .strings. I don't know how to get rid of it. That's what I was hoping you would possibly know. Lol!

Thanks

Got it from Aspire lol i guess I forgot to add it in this one paste this into the springboard.strings in the main theme and the LS widget

"AWAY_LOCK_LABEL_SHORT" = "";

Got it from Aspire lol i guess I forgot to add it in this one paste this into the springboard.strings in the main theme and the LS widget

"AWAY_LOCK_LABEL_SHORT" = "";
    I FIXED IT! Finally took forever and a day Thanks for the help Fly! Yes I do have a .strings that you can have PM me and I'll send you the file!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 04-02-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Just got the oasis, excellent work. but It looks like your website is non existent. I couldnt find any detailed instructions on working the settings. Could you help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just found the oasis theme, downloaded the pink one and looks amazing 1 of the best i seen but it says that i can't install the oAsis HD because it needs updating to the new IOS 5. Can u help with that, not quite sure what to do or if i even need it. Thank you

Default Help!!! >_<"
    I just downloaded oAsis HD recently and to be honest I think this is truly an amazing Theme. However, my Ipod 4g (5.1) has few problems that I have searched for day without any solution.

1) This is the first problem ___ oAsis Icons do not apply on Camera and Photo

-img_0599-1-.png

2) The oAsis Color Keyboard doesn't work. I downloaded the Color Keyboard on Cydia ( and have been re-install it several times; also restart the device many times.

3) On the image above. The icons are covering the weather widget which they are not suppose to (base on the oAsis review image on the first page).

Hope you reply soon, Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -event_page.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdmad View Post
    Just got the oasis, excellent work. but It looks like your website is non existent. I couldnt find any detailed instructions on working the settings. Could you help?
    I think its down at the moment... it was something from bAd we was trying out.

If you SSH or iFile into var/stash/Themes/oAsis HD you will see a file named READ ME open it and you will see all the instructions for this theme

Quote Originally Posted by Laydee.Kay View Post
    Just found the oasis theme, downloaded the pink one and looks amazing 1 of the best i seen but it says that i can't install the oAsis HD because it needs updating to the new IOS 5. Can u help with that, not quite sure what to do or if i even need it. Thank you
    This theme is updated already for ios 5.0 not sure whats up. however if you purchased this from modmyi repo, it should let you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownXX View Post
    I just downloaded oAsis HD recently and to be honest I think this is truly an amazing Theme. However, my Ipod 4g (5.1) has few problems that I have searched for day without any solution.

1) This is the first problem ___ oAsis Icons do not apply on Camera and Photo

-img_0599-1-.png

2) The oAsis Color Keyboard doesn't work. I downloaded the Color Keyboard on Cydia ( and have been re-install it several times; also restart the device many times.

3) On the image above. The icons are covering the weather widget which they are not suppose to (base on the oAsis review image on the first page).

Hope you reply soon, Thank you
    thank you for the comment... glad u like it

This theme is not updated yet for 5.1 Firmware its only update through 5.0.1 thats whay those 2 icons arent themed

u can fix that easy by using iFile and going to var/stash/themes/oAsis HD/Bundles/com.apple.camera and rename the icon@2x to Camera@2x~iphone

then go into com.apple.mobileslideshow and rename icon@2x to Photos@2x~iphone then respring that will fix those 2 icons

U need to install GridLock from Cydia so u can move those icons off of the weather on your Springboard.

oAsis Color Keyboard is a separate package on Cydia, U also have to have Color Keyboard installed cydia on your device to use it. go to Settings app/ ColorKeyboard / select Themes and set oAsis as the theme
    Last edited by flybritn; 05-14-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Guys this has been updated to ios6

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223